My MGCash Journey
2015-10-19, 04:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-20, 12:33 PM by trueasiatik.)
Good Day Elites, First of all I want to apologize for my English. I'm doing CPA for more than a year now and I experience good and bad time. Today I lost almost all of my traffic because Big G reward my websites a manual action for "spamming". They told me that my website has been injected by hidden spam content and etc. I have fixed the websites and send them a reconsideration request to index my site again (I hope they will grant the reconsideration)

I decided to post a Journey with MGcash. I like to use them because most of my traffic is coming from mobile and I want to test their mobile locker.

My goal is to earn $100 per day with MGcash.

Method to use :

- Youtube ( I always use youtube for extra traffic only. I will not send views, likes and etc. Just upload and forget)

- Facebook ( I will create a fan page and post my website link on it. Upload some pictures relevant to the niche and that's it )

- SEO ( This will be my main method. I always use low competitive niches and rank them on the first page)

Things I've done so far.

1. Apply for an MGCash Account ( I hope they will approve my application fast)
2. Bought a domain for my first niche (Done searching for the keyword that I will target)
3. Wrote 3 articles for it and seo optimize my site. I always use a static page as my home page and it targets all the keyword.
4. Install wordpress and apply a responsive theme (I used sahifa. I also install Yoast SEO Plugin)
5. Created a Fan Page on facebook
6. Install Like Jacking Ninja on my site( so every visitor that is logged in on their facebook account will like my fan page.)
7. Send social signals

Things to do :

1. Add link/url locker once approved to MGCash
2. Upload 5 youtube video (I'm using a private proxies and account bought from bloodgen) (Accounts are really great and working well)
3. Bought a SEO Package ( I always drip feed because it is a new site [Subscribe for two months]) This is the seo package that I always use to rank low competitive keywords and it works really well. "You can send me a pm if you are curious"

That's all for now. I will update this thread everyday if I can :)

Update : MGCash Approved my application and Dario from MGcash introduce their tools to me.

I created a link locker and put it in my site. I also change the link of my old site which has been hit by Big G. My plan is to change links from grip to mgcash to all of my website. "I hope google will reconsider my website being indexed".

UPDATE 10/20/2015

Yesterday I created some link locker and change all my download link to mgcash link locker. I'm still optimizing offers.

Here's the stat :

[Image: stats.png]

I also uploaded 5 youtube videos, posted links to fan pages and send social signals already.

Most of the clicks and leads came from my old website (the one that has been hit by Google Manual Action) I will monetize this websites by using mgcash link locker and try to see which one converts well and which one is not. Then I will move the one that is not converting well from mgcash to cpagrip.

"Mabuhay Pilipinas"
2015-10-19, 04:48 PM,
Good luck with your journey :)
2015-10-19, 04:51 PM,
(2015-10-19, 04:48 PM)Tigas Wrote: Good luck with your journey :)

Thank you tigas :) Let's earn money
2015-10-19, 05:30 PM,
Good Luck Mate. Hope to see you succeed!
2015-10-19, 05:53 PM,
Good Luck Mate. Hope to see you succeed!
2015-10-19, 06:05 PM,
Good action, lets see how you get along then.

Subscribed.
2015-10-19, 06:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-19, 06:52 PM by trueasiatik.)
Thanks Guys. I updated the first post because MGcash approved my application.

Created a link locker and add it on my website. I'm also changing all my website lokcer to mgcash because they still get some amount of clicks and see how it goes.
2015-10-19, 10:46 PM,
Goodluck todnih.. mabuhay
2015-10-19, 11:12 PM,
You say 1 static page on homepage, with no inner page at all? How do that on wordpress?
PM the seo package, i m just curious :)
2015-10-20, 05:06 AM,
Could you shed a bit of light on that SEO Package.. (Overview not details)

(Just if you want)

Good Luck !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 20 715 49 minutes ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 32 1,151 57 minutes ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 8 128 2 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 4 87 3 hours ago
Last Post: pramila
  JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. Jazzmataz 155 10,412 5 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top