My Litecoin Mining - Real Passive Income
2017-10-16, 11:02 PM,
do you track your electricity consumption? if you do how much do you pay per month?

money makes money
2017-10-17, 07:32 AM,
(2017-10-16, 11:02 PM)typhone Wrote: do you track your electricity consumption? if you do how much do you pay per month?

Est 1-2$ each day for electricity for a antminer l3+ in my house. But sometime I didnt to pay electricity because I running Solar Panel too.

TODAY I ALREADY BOUGHT NEW ANTMINER L3+ SO NOW IM GET EARNINGS FROM 3 MINERS. HOPE I CAN INCREASE THE EARNINGS.

TODAY EARNINGS : $58.12
MY EARNINGS SO FAR : $472,84
2017-10-17, 10:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-17, 10:05 PM by Baoris.)
Just a tip for everyone thinking of doing the same, aswell as to you Yosua, maybe you aren't aware.

There's a "difficulty" that you have to think of when mining cryptocurrencies. If you check litecoin hash rate vs this difficulty you will notice the % increase of it per month, the higher it gets the lower amount you will mine per day, even with the antminer L3+ . I am NOT saying that this is a bad miner or a bad idéa, because it's not. It can make you alot of money. But this has been out for awhile now & more and more are catching up. Not talking about all the mining farms trying to expand & earn more money. Remember that these guys are your competition, even if they mine $5000 a day and you only $5.

You can make profit, yes. But factor in that you'll have to be able to atleast make back your initial investment (+ electricity expenses etc) and factor in the difficulty % increase per month.

Either way, do your research, learn & understand before you spend alot of money. Trial & error until you succeed.

Congrats on your earnings aswell Yosua! :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bitcoin Mining Hardware Guide Watt 20 724 10 hours ago
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top