My Life Experiences.
2015-11-15, 04:39 PM,
Here goes :

Tell us about your family life?

As in any family, ours' have had rough patches too. But we've been able to ride the waves and stick together so I'm thankful for that. Family above all!

Martial status?

Unlike some people may believe, I'm actually young. And right now I'm just looking at prospects.

How did you find CPA Elites?

It's been almost two years now I guess. I found the forum whilst searching for a user on the internet who just happened to be a member here. And I just felt 'at home'.

When did you first start getting into internet marketing?

I started getting involved in internet marketing a long time back but it was only until about 2012 that I started making some real cash. Until then I was just experimenting with PPC and other sorts.

What inspired you to start internet marketing?

The ability to flaunt to my family and friends that I've started to earn money at a very young age, thats what inspired me. And plus, being able to buy whatever you need without putting pressure on your parents.

Where do you spend your hard earned money on?

Most of it goes right back in. But I also like to spend money on gadgets, buying stuff for family and occasionally for some of my close friends.

What is your motivation to keep on making money?

Right now, its been very slow since I'm stuck with studies. But I hope that changes soon.

What's the total amount of Money you have made?

Its well north of 8,000. Its too little in the pot but its as good as an amount to me. Not satisfied tho.

Any tips for the community?

Haha, I havent reached the level where I give tips. But I could ask you all to stick to your gut. You've placed a foot in IM, now its time to go all out, no backing out.

Any thing you would like to say here? Go crazy.

I'm a fan of motorcycles and I am actually saving up to buy one. Right now there's an old one of Dad's lying around and I've had several near death experiences with this one. I've almost been run over several times by trucks or pushed off the road into the pavement but automobiles. So if you're a fanatic, wear helmets Wink
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-12-16 06:47 AM) today1991(2015-11-16 01:27 AM)  HawkEye(2015-11-15 08:10 PM) 
2015-11-15, 07:29 PM,
Really loved reading it, You're a motorcycles guy but I'm more of a cars guy :)
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2015-11-16 01:46 PM) 

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-15, 08:10 PM,
Another one of my oldest and trusted staff members, thanks for taking the time to post this RushingWind.
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2015-11-16 01:46 PM) 
2015-11-16, 01:48 PM,
(2015-11-15, 07:29 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Really loved reading it, You're a motorcycles guy but I'm more of a cars guy :)

Cars are a good passion too. There's just something I find about motorcycles, i.e. very freeing like you've got nothing on your mind when riding one. Don't mistake me, I love cars as well. Anything that has an engine Grin

(2015-11-15, 08:10 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Another one of my oldest and trusted staff members, thanks for taking the time to post this RushingWind.

The pleasure is all mine, Hawk. Smile Thanks for giving me an opportunity to serve this forum.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-11-16 02:40 PM) 
2015-11-16, 07:45 PM,
(2015-11-16, 01:48 PM)RushingWind Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 07:29 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Really loved reading it, You're a motorcycles guy but I'm more of a cars guy :)

Cars are a good passion too. There's just something I find about motorcycles, i.e. very freeing like you've got nothing on your mind when riding one. Don't mistake me, I love cars as well. Anything that has an engine Grin

(2015-11-15, 08:10 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Another one of my oldest and trusted staff members, thanks for taking the time to post this RushingWind.

The pleasure is all mine, Hawk. Smile Thanks for giving me an opportunity to serve this forum.

I love riding motorcycles too, I have a friend and he owns one so I sometimes take it for a ride, But for cars I don't own one yet cause I'm not 18 yet so I take my dads car out sometimes :)

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 1 74 2 hours ago
Last Post: ogmark
  Bored of my life jinnuvs 21 543 2 hours ago
Last Post: ogmark
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 16 449 Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What do you think about alien life Tyrone 14 294 2017-10-13, 01:34 AM
Last Post: kderow
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 41 799 2017-07-16, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Ishraa

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top