My LeadImpact Experiance
2014-12-03, 07:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-03, 07:31 AM by 1MShark.)
So for the past couple of days i have been using leadimpact as a traffic source. What i found shocked me. At first, i assumed this was a very good traffic source, which, for the most part, was.

Here are the pros
High volume traffic
Cool/simple bidding system
Got 1k views is less than 10 minutes (im new to ppv so not sure if this is good or not!)

Cons
Keyword approval took WAY too long for me
Very slow support system
Not the most attractive website
$1000 minimum deposit

When it comes to business i expect top notch service. If not, ill simply not use your service.
With the keyword approval taking so long and the support seeming like it was non-existent, i have decided to give 50onRed a try.

signature
2014-12-04, 03:36 PM,
(2014-12-03, 07:29 AM)MrSharkBait911 Wrote: So for the past couple of days i have been using leadimpact as a traffic source. What i found shocked me. At first, i assumed this was a very good traffic source, which, for the most part, was.

Here are the pros
High volume traffic
Got 1k views is less than 10 minutes (im new to ppv so not sure if this is good or not!)

Cons
Very slow support system
$1000 minimum deposit

When it comes to business i expect top notch service. If not, ill simply not use your service.
With the keyword approval taking so long and the support seeming like it was non-existent, i have decided to give 50onRed a try.

I mentioned in a post to stay away from LI and MediaTraffic. Go with TV or 50onred, they are both good. I think you do not even need someone to refer you for getting into TV!

#projectGodfather
2014-12-04, 04:00 PM,
(2014-12-03, 07:29 AM)MrSharkBait911 Wrote: So for the past couple of days i have been using leadimpact as a traffic source. What i found shocked me. At first, i assumed this was a very good traffic source, which, for the most part, was.

Here are the pros
High volume traffic

Cons
Very slow support system
$1000 minimum deposit

What was your ROI?

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2014-12-04, 04:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-04, 04:23 PM by CPA Puppy.)
(2014-12-04, 03:36 PM)fotiskaf Wrote:

Here are the pros
High volume traffic

Cons
Very slow support system
$1000 minimum deposit

I mentioned in a post to stay away from LI and MediaTraffic. Go with TV or 50onred, they are both good. I think you do not even need someone to refer you for getting into TV!
Wrong. TV refused me, because I am from Europa. I sent them Email, and I said that I am willing to send them $1000 as soon as possible. But....

50onRed is still $500 or?
Latest Thanks - View all

alinn(2014-12-04 06:13 PM) 
2014-12-04, 04:29 PM,
(2014-12-04, 04:21 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote:

Here are the pros
High volume traffic

Cons
Very slow support system
$1000 minimum deposit

Wrong. TV refused me, because I am from Europa. I sent them Email, and I said that I am willing to send them $1000 as soon as possible. But....

My friends have successfully joined TrafficVance without referral few days ago.. when did you try? They told you that they do not accept Europeans? :s

#projectGodfather
2014-12-04, 04:31 PM,
(2014-12-04, 04:21 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote:

Here are the pros
High volume traffic

Cons
Very slow support system
$1000 minimum deposit

They accept you when you`re from Europe but you need to wire transfer the $1000 deposit.

Cheers
2014-12-04, 05:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-04, 05:26 PM by CPA Puppy.)
Excuse me, but it is maybe my English or you guys do not know how to read.
I told you that I applied before half year ago. I had no referral at all, I just made myself a registration, prepared my homework (filled all required fields with good, legit information). Later on I received a message that I am rejected. I replied to that message that I am willing to deposit them the money asap. But...
If they are money hungry at the moment, yes they could accept you...
I know a case, where they rejected a guy, and 3-4 months later send him a message that if he pay they will accept him.
It was half year ago,don't know for now, maybe the situation is different. But if they accept anyone now, it only means that their quality is not as good as before and they need money.
2014-12-04, 05:58 PM,
(2014-12-04, 05:25 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: Excuse me, but it is maybe my English or you guys do not know how to read.
I told you that I applied before half year ago. I had no referral at all, I just made myself a registration, prepared my homework (filled all required fields with good, legit information). Later on I received a message that I am rejected. I replied to that message that I am willing to deposit them the money asap. But...
If they are money hungry at the moment, yes they could accept you...
I know a case, where they rejected a guy, and 3-4 months later send him a message that if he pay they will accept him.
It was half year ago,don't know for now, maybe the situation is different. But if they accept anyone now, it only means that their quality is not as good as before and they need money.
You probably do not know to read :P You clearly did not state WHEN you applied.
You are so wrong man, they are obviously not "hungry" as they are on top two all the time..

#projectGodfather
2014-12-04, 06:11 PM,
fotiskaf: Please do some research on Google, how to get accepted on TV and come back here again.
You will see a lot of thread, claiming that you need at least 1 solid referral in order to get approved.
Or check with Luke Kling, I think he is one of their big clients.
2014-12-04, 08:53 PM,
(2014-12-04, 06:11 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: fotiskaf: Please do some research on Google, how to get accepted on TV and come back here again.
You will see a lot of thread, claiming that you need at least 1 solid referral in order to get approved.
Or check with Luke Kling, I think he is one of their big clients.
Pff this guy, dude you make no sense. I ask you when you joined and they rejected you and you tell me "I already said before half year ago", but you never said date.. Are you high? :p
AND AT THE MOMENT YOU DO NOT NEED REF, I am in a premium ppv group and someone got accepted without a ref.

#projectGodfather

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Discussion/Experiences] LeadImpact/50onRed Bazinga 1 694 2015-07-27, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Kevinsy
  leadimpact? legendaryearner 4 799 2014-12-06, 12:54 AM
Last Post: LukePeerFly
  Leadimpact? LuckyP 1 540 2013-08-01, 06:01 PM
Last Post: AdClay

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top