My Journey's First Step
2017-05-19, 11:31 PM,
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to join the forum and be an active member in the community.

I first worked with a twitter bot, but soon noticed that Instagram sounds like the place to be. I just bought a Udemy course about Instagram and want to ROCK it!

My setup:

- One Windows Server 2016 VPS.
- 3 Sim Cards, to create 3 Instagram accounts, with 3 private proxies.
- Allot of determination, perseverance, and eagerness to learn from the best on this forum.

All tips around CPA, niches, and Instagram are welcome, I want to listen to everyone and create my own opinion.

Now comes the hardest part, and that is why I subscribed for the Elites section. Finding niches to work in, but I'm sure that I will find a way as I've learned quite a bit about the proper tools to use to find influencers etc.

I will not stop with Twitter though and will just keep on growing that but my main focus will be on Instagram.
2017-05-19, 11:35 PM,
Hi Moonlight!

Good luck with this project.

What are you using to automate Instagram tasks?

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-05-19, 11:42 PM,
Good luck on this journey :D
2017-05-19, 11:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-19, 11:54 PM by Moonlight_.)
That's really fast guys, thanks!

I wanted to use FollowLiker but got the feeling that it will also be shut down soon as you notice that Instagram is on the bot hunt.
Now I will just run a script with Python, did not try it but got excited at work about it.
I'm not sure if I can post url's but if you google for: "InstaBot v 1.1.0 Github" you will surely find it.
This is something you run on your own system and I believe that it can never be stopped or blocked by IG.
Tried it?
2017-05-20, 12:04 AM,
I know about InstaBot, the python script.

Yes, IG are shutting down bots now.

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-05-29, 05:15 PM,
(2017-05-19, 11:31 PM)Moonlight_ Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to join the forum and be an active member in the community.

I first worked with a twitter bot, but soon noticed that Instagram sounds like the place to be. I just bought a Udemy course about Instagram and want to ROCK it!

My setup:

- One Windows Server 2016 VPS.
- 3 Sim Cards, to create 3 Instagram accounts, with 3 private proxies.
- Allot of determination, perseverance, and eagerness to learn from the best on this forum.

All tips around CPA, niches, and Instagram are welcome, I want to listen to everyone and create my own opinion.

Now comes the hardest part, and that is why I subscribed for the Elites section. Finding niches to work in, but I'm sure that I will find a way as I've learned quite a bit about the proper tools to use to find influencers etc.

I will not stop with Twitter though and will just keep on growing that but my main focus will be on Instagram.

Welcome here!

What type of products are you promoting on Instagram?

Have you tried nutra products? They are doing great on Instagram.
2017-06-06, 04:27 PM,
Thank you for your message Stacy, for sure going to look into nutra products.

I'm in the Luxury, fitness, cars niche. Still finding out which are the bests to be in atm.
2017-06-06, 04:42 PM,
Ill be following your journey, hope for success !! :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let the journey begin! icyii 4 1,028 2016-10-28, 04:33 AM
Last Post: kazi3927
  [Newbie] My first journey in CPA :) wecohr 5 876 2016-02-29, 04:56 AM
Last Post: wecohr
  Starting my journey :) carlos22yt 4 288 2015-09-27, 10:09 AM
Last Post: MoneyCashers
  Journey Heury 12 930 2014-10-12, 07:05 PM
Last Post: trafficexpert
  JacobKing's is back and ready for journey! JacobKing 11 936 2014-06-12, 01:00 AM
Last Post: wealthycharles

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top