My Journey To Wealth and Fame
2013-09-11, 11:39 AM,
This post will be edited in the future to look more aesthetic, but for now: Enjoy text =)

The purpose of my following posts is, in my opinions, very unique. I don't want to just make some chump change, I want to be able to document my journey from nothingness to stardom. My goal is to make such a large amount of money that I can pay college fees off, afford a quality video camera, and generate enough passive income where I don't need to worry about working and can focus on becoming famous through YouTube or acting (acting classes ain't cheap, and mom and dad don't want their money wasted on such a "hopeless pursuit").

I have taken a break from PPD and come to realize that my niches that I had so much success with are now saturated beyond belief, my blogs sunk to the bottom of the sea that is Google, and my videos with a like bar as big as Justin Bieber's Weiner.

It is time to start anew. It is time to rise from the ashes.

I have invested in a quality domain name (only $12, but appraised to be worth $300-500). All I'm waiting for now is to get accepted into a CPA network. I'm already a member of FileIce, but I want that darned middleman gone.

Currently, I'm basically at the very beginning of my journey. I've just begun to apply to a few CPA networks, and have a GENIUS niche that I know will be a HUGE hit if I can get my stuff promoted properly.

I spend a lot of time dreaming of my future of greatness. But until I put everything in action, it's just that: a dream.

*insert hilarious call-to-action catchphrase about working hard*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 839 Today, 12:26 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,678 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,416 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,544 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,567 2017-10-22, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top