My Introduction :)
2016-07-27, 05:01 PM,
Hello everyone !

I'm really happy to have found this forum, let's start a big adventure.

I've been using computers and the internet for quite a long time now. I feel like I can do this, even if it's hard. I know how the internet works, and how people work. So let's do this.

I only know a few things about all that, the names, how it basically works, but I've never done it before. I visited a bit the forum and found a few things that interest me.

I also have a simple question : Is there a global tutorial to explain all that ? To explain how it all works ? Like what's CPA exactly, wthat's a niche etc.

Thanks !
I hope I'll start earning quickly. I already a few things to help me with that :)

Exorion.
2016-07-31, 09:52 PM,
(2016-07-27, 05:01 PM)Exorion Wrote: Hello everyone !

I'm really happy to have found this forum, let's start a big adventure.

I've been using computers and the internet for quite a long time now. I feel like I can do this, even if it's hard. I know how the internet works, and how people work. So let's do this.

I only know a few things about all that, the names, how it basically works, but I've never done it before. I visited a bit the forum and found a few things that interest me.

I also have a simple question : Is there a global tutorial to explain all that ? To explain how it all works ? Like what's CPA exactly, wthat's a niche etc.

Thanks !
I hope I'll start earning quickly. I already a few things to help me with that :)

Exorion.

Welcome Exorion.

Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/
2016-08-01, 12:16 AM,
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot you could learn here :)
2016-08-01, 01:49 AM,
Welcome to the forum :) I have also started browsing and I'm finding alot of useful info.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction AlexMs 5 86 6 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  CAMF's Introduction CAMF 5 129 2017-10-16, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Marblet
  Elite Introduction alabica 3 148 2017-10-02, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Introduction MelissaCatoe 3 135 2017-10-01, 11:10 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  Re-Introduction / Progress itzaxiom 4 183 2017-08-18, 07:41 AM
Last Post: itzaxiom