My First Lesson in 7search PPC
2015-05-04, 01:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-04, 01:20 PM by cevor.)
[Image: A9tbCVE.png]
I read a lot about poor quality traffic especial in 7search network. But i give it a try, and i learn in hard way that "wherever you see the smoke, there is fire" but what I must confess is "I do not find the right way to have positive ROI in 7search"

Some guru make profit from it, I see some keywords bit $5+, this prove that my approach was long, I tried both LP and direct offer.

Quote:Here is my note! Don't Go For 7search if you are newbie

I stop my campaign for now. But If you have any tip about 7search please share it...
Latest Thanks - View all

sweedia(2015-05-04 02:17 PM) 

LQ posts to bypass 50 post PM restriction. 1 month ban issued, please read the rules.
2015-05-04, 02:35 PM,
You shouldn't even be attempting PPC if you can't afford to lose the money. These threads are so pointless and pop up almost daily.
What exactly are you shocked about, that you started your first campaign and didn't make hundreds of dollars? People can spend THOUSANDS looking for a profitable campaign. It involves a lot of money and a lot of testing.
2015-05-04, 05:08 PM,
Yeah, I agree with Ben. PPC is extremely hard to master. I myself spent about $100 on Adwords, and realized it would probably take $1000 at least before I could even make the minimal profit. I've seen people spend $10,000 on more on Adwords and barely breaking it even (i.e returning the spent amount).
2015-05-04, 08:11 PM,
Wrong, there are profitable campaigns that can be made from just 50$ with proper research you can get a head start in ppv without spending 1000s just to understand!
Latest Thanks - View all

cevor(2015-05-04 09:58 PM) 
2015-05-04, 08:24 PM,
(2015-05-04, 08:11 PM)Job Wrote: Wrong, there are profitable campaigns that can be made from just 50$ with proper research you can get a head start in ppv without spending 1000s just to understand!

Obviously there are a few exceptions as with everything but the majority of the time you will spend more than you make on your first few campaigns.
2015-05-04, 09:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-04, 10:06 PM by cevor.)
(2015-05-04, 02:35 PM)Ben””” Wrote: You shouldn't even be attempting PPC if you can't afford to lose the money. These threads are so pointless and pop up almost daily.
What exactly are you shocked about, that you started your first campaign and didn't make hundreds of dollars? People can spend THOUSANDS looking for a profitable campaign. It involves a lot of money and a lot of testing.

I agree, but my point was "I tried to find what works for me in 7search", As I said there people make good ROI in 7search. I pause because I need to research again.

(2015-05-04, 05:08 PM)wintertitan Wrote: Yeah, I agree with Ben. PPC is extremely hard to master. I myself spent about $100 on Adwords, and realized it would probably take $1000 at least before I could even make the minimal profit. I've seen people spend $10,000 on more on Adwords and barely breaking it even (i.e returning the spent amount).

PPC need enough budget like 1000click for each keyword just to find out the buyer keywords. But proper research can reduces it to low as 100click. For few who are luck {luck I mean very deep research in buyer direction} then can find right keywords in less than 10click.

(2015-05-04, 08:11 PM)Job Wrote: Wrong, there are profitable campaigns that can be made from just 50$ with proper research you can get a head start in ppv without spending 1000s just to understand!

It rare but possible, Please share with us your tip about PPV

LQ posts to bypass 50 post PM restriction. 1 month ban issued, please read the rules.
2015-05-04, 10:13 PM,
(2015-05-04, 09:47 PM)cevor Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 02:35 PM)Ben””” Wrote: You shouldn't even be attempting PPC if you can't afford to lose the money. These threads are so pointless and pop up almost daily.

I agree, but my point was "I tried to find what works for me in 7search", As I said there people make good ROI in 7search. I pause because I need to research again.

(2015-05-04, 05:08 PM)wintertitan Wrote: Yeah, I agree with Ben. PPC is extremely hard to master. I myself spent about $100 on Adwords, and realized it would probably take $1000 at least before I could even make the minimal profit. I've seen people spend $10,000 on more on Adwords and barely breaking it even (i.e returning the spent amount).

PPC need enough budget like 1000click for each keyword just to find out the buyer keywords. But proper research can reduces it to low as 100click. For few who are luck {luck I mean very deep research in buyer direction} then can find right keywords in less than 10click.

I would like to disagree. I believe that without trial and error, no matter how much research you do, you just can never find the right combination. I mean even if you take the basic laws of statistics and the average conversion rates for most products out there, you will see that no product in the world (for rare exceptions) would get you say more than 15-20% sales from adwords clicks. I might be wrong, but I believe that's usually correct (makes sense). And from what people usually say based on their experience, the sale % objectively is rarely over 5%. So even with that info, only 1 out of every 20 customers would buy a product, and since its random, you would need at least 20 clicks under perfect conditions to test it out. Realistically speaking though, most people can't totally predict the exact outcome of a given landing page and audience, so I'd say at least 100 clicks would be needed to test a certain product/page/keyword combo. But I never heard of anyone, not even the biggest guru's, who can just do the research and start making money without optimizing in the process.
2015-05-04, 10:25 PM,
(2015-05-04, 10:13 PM)wintertitan Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 09:47 PM)cevor Wrote:

I would like to disagree. I believe that without trial and error, no matter how much research you do, you just can never find the right combination. I mean even if you take the basic laws of statistics and the average conversion rates for most products out there, you will see that no product in the world (for rare exceptions) would get you say more than 15-20% sales from adwords clicks. I might be wrong, but I believe that's usually correct (makes sense). And from what people usually say based on their experience, the sale % objectively is rarely over 5%. So even with that info, only 1 out of every 20 customers would buy a product, and since its random, you would need at least 20 clicks under perfect conditions to test it out. Realistically speaking though, most people can't totally predict the exact outcome of a given landing page and audience, so I'd say at least 100 clicks would be needed to test a certain product/page/keyword combo. But I never heard of anyone, not even the biggest guru's, who can just do the research and start making money without optimizing in the process.

We both speak the same thing.. mostly trial and error will will lead more than 100click to you LP to find keyword,LP and product, but with enough knowledge with audience can make it less to figure out.

2015-05-05, 01:08 AM,
Whoever does that, kudos to him. But I personally can't be as awesome as those people, so I need to do a lot of trial and error ha :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Paid Traffic (PPC) For CPA? lukywestxx 8 1,820 2017-06-27, 08:36 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  PPC Skype Group Qoins 3 264 2017-06-06, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Qoins
  Which PPC Site is the Best for Promoting CPA Offers ? yourtopseller 2 270 2017-03-16, 01:39 AM
Last Post: IndeXer
  Ppv or ppc better for cpa offers WH help Shady_rasmy 5 913 2016-07-26, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Segundr
  Best ppc network? username447 1 472 2016-06-29, 11:13 PM
Last Post: azgold

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top