My First Earning Venture - Main Goal $10/day - No Investing
2015-09-24, 11:54 AM,
About Me:
I'm new to earning, this is my first time trying it.
I have been reading guides, tutorials, watching videos on YouTube, anything I could do to increase my chances of earning. I'm 23,and I live in the US. I'm going to college right now for my Associates Degree in Information and Technology specializing in Multi-Platform Software Development. I like to program and code, though I don't know many languages yet. I can do basic HTML/CSS, with very little JS. I also know a bit of Python, though not much. I'm currently working on C# for school, since that is what we're using for all of our projects and assignments. I would like to start doing CPA and IM to just earn some extra cash. It would be nice to help out my wife out some while I'm attending school, but its hard to get a job when my classes are all spread out so wacky.

Websites/LP's:
I will be using Landing Pages, Blogger, and free domains, like .tk. .ml, etc with free Off-Shore hosting.
My current goal for this is to create/upload 1 niche a day for 2 weeks, so I will have basically 14 different ventures/niches going at once. I will have either a blog, or free domain/free hosting website for each one.

My future goal for this is to buy .com/.org/.net domains for each niche and get hosting with hostwinds, but this will have to be after earning some $ as I don't plan on investing anything at first.

Traffic:
For my traffic, I will be using a combination of these social media sites of YouTube, FaceBook, and Instagram. I will upload 1-2 YouTube Videos, and get about 150 views on each one with AddMeFast, just to help out a bit, and then let good keyword selection boost them naturally, which should work fine if my keywords are as good as they seem.

My future goal for this is to have 2 FB Account for each of my Niches, so a total of 28, and have each one joined to as many groups related to the niche its for as possible. Also to have 5 Instagram accounts with at least 5k friends on each one. It would be nice to learn how to find targeted traffic with IG as well, which I will be looking in to.

Affiliates:
I will be using Restricted: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-...ted-Reason and CPAGrip first. I will try one then the other and see how it goes, I chose these two for the good support, and reliability. If I'm not satisfied with either, I have some backups, and I'll be sure to mention it here.

Anything else:

For my FB traffic, I will be using any bots/scripts I can find for FaceBook. I know this may, and probably will result in the accounts being banned, but it's nothing but a few mins to make more, so it is no issue.

I also plan to do On-Page SEO, which I am reading guides about now. For any blogs I will be using blogger. I'll also be indexing the blogs/sites the day they are setup and running properly.

Goals:
My main goal is to reach earnings of at least $10+ per day, or $300+ in one month I would be happy for either one, and be proud :)
(to list one of the following as completed, the minimum balance must be met for a minimum of 4 days)
[ ] $1 a Day
[ ] $2 a Day
[ ] $3 a Day
[ ] $4 a Day
[ ] $5 a Day
[ ] $6 a Day
[ ] $7 a Day
[ ] $8 a Day
[ ] $9 a Day
[ ] $10 a Day
Highest Monthly Total: $0

Checklist:
Niche Sites Completed: 1 of 14
FB Account Obtained: 0 of 28
YT Videos Made: 0 of 28
Instagram Accounts Obtained: 0 of 5

I probably won't remember to update this every day to be honest, but I will do my best, at the very max I'll update it every two days though. I'll post a screenshot of any earnings, and be sure to note when I have done something noteworthy, like created a video, or new niche site, etc.
Any tips any members may have for WH niche promoting, or SEO tips for WH stuff, or even tips for SEO of free stuff like blogger, and the low level domains would be greatly appreciated.

Current Status: Reading more SEO Guides, Learning to rip/code LPs, Making FB accounts and YT videos for first Niche Site.

Thanks for reading/following!

9/24/2015 - Day 1: Completed the blog for the first Niche. I think my main keyword is pretty good, search results using Google Keyword Planner was between 40k-60k, with some keywords related to it ranking pretty high too, and it said the competition was pretty low for them all. So far all I have done was set up the Blog (I used one I found here on CPAElites, and edited it some to fit my needs), and setup my CPA stuff links on it and submitted it to Google to be indexed. After about 3 hours I checked my network stats and seen I already had 5 clicks, though no conversions, but I haven't done any promoting at all, so hopefully this is a good sign. It's 1:19 AM where I am, I plan to get the 2 FB accounts for this Niche, and start adding friends and joining groups, then I will hit the sack.
2015-09-24, 05:58 PM,
good luck with your journey dude..
work hard play hard..
Latest Thanks - View all

Masterforce144(2015-09-24 06:21 PM) 
2015-09-24, 07:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-24, 07:23 PM by SiriusBlack.)
Good Luck with your journey and a tip don't boost your videos with AddMeFast only use hr views or your videos may get deleted and google keyword planner competition doesn't determine SEO competition it shows the competition between advertisers

And if you needed help with LP's hit me up in skype jw113133

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-09-24, 07:38 PM,
(2015-09-24, 05:58 PM)noerdejanie Wrote: good luck with your journey dude..
work hard play hard..

Thanks! And yep, that's what I plan on doing :)

(2015-09-24, 07:20 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Good Luck with your journey and a tip don't boost your videos with AddMeFast only use hr views or your videos may get deleted and google keyword planner competition doesn't determine SEO competition it shows the competition between advertisers

Gotcha, those were both good tips, seeing as I had no idea about either one. I grateful for your input, and thanks for the luck :D I'll def. add you to Skype too, thanks for offering to help as well it is very much appreciated.
2015-09-24, 07:41 PM,
(2015-09-24, 07:38 PM)Masterforce144 Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 05:58 PM)noerdejanie Wrote: good luck with your journey dude..
work hard play hard..

Thanks! And yep, that's what I plan on doing :)

(2015-09-24, 07:20 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Good Luck with your journey and a tip don't boost your videos with AddMeFast only use hr views or your videos may get deleted and google keyword planner competition doesn't determine SEO competition it shows the competition between advertisers

Gotcha, those were both good tips, seeing as I had no idea about either one. I grateful for your input, and thanks for the luck :D I'll def. add you to Skype too, thanks for offering to help as well it is very much appreciated.

NP Mate I really got alot of help from friends here when I know something why not share with anyone else

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-09-24, 09:02 PM,
Good luck man, keep us updated!

Some inspiration for you: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Mentor-J...-%C2%A3250
2015-09-24, 10:21 PM,
(2015-09-24, 09:02 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: Good luck man, keep us updated!

Some inspiration for you: /Thread-Mentor-Journey-Taking-Noob-from-%C2%A30-to-%C2%A31000-Per-Day-At-%C2%A3250

Wow, that is an amazing Journey there, that is awesome.
That is how I got inspired to do this, I read and followed a few journeys on here, of people just starting out like me, and they start banking hard. So I told myself to give it a shot :D

Thanks for the luck, and I'll def. keep it updated.
Latest Thanks - View all

Heraclitus(2015-09-25 12:36 AM) 
2015-09-25, 09:29 PM,
Day 2 (yesterday) - Didn't get a chance to do much today, I helped my brother move and it was and all day affair. I did manage to go ahead and make all the youtube and IG accounts I needed though.

Today I'm gonna get back on it, and if I can make up for yesterday by doing 2 blogs/sites today.
2015-09-27, 09:10 AM,
Looks good, I will be following this journey! Hope you will achieve all your goals, good luck with that ;)
2015-10-01, 08:58 AM,
Keep us updated bro.
I have bookmarked this page.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,596 5 hours ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,299 6 hours ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,513 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,618 Yesterday, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 492 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top