My Fb Ads accounts are banned all the time!
2014-11-23, 02:51 AM,
Hello,

I had my personal account on fb that i was running for long time ads. One day fb restricted my account. Maybe because i was running affiliate offers too.

But now i cannot create any other fb ads account. I had some other accounts but they ban me when i click to create an ad!!! I cant even create it (only click on "create" for first time).

Why and how? I clear cookies and change IP. How they recognize that is the same person?

Dont tell me about different cc because this is obvious but it doesnt allow me to go in this step as i said. It bans me in the very first button!!!
2014-11-23, 07:51 AM,
those big companies they don't want anyone to earn money

Cool
2014-11-23, 08:05 AM,
you need new ip, credit card, phone verified acc, as well as age the account for minimum 5 days ,preferrably a week

NA
2014-11-23, 11:05 AM,
How do you change your IP address...? What if they are aware of that IP address being a VPN/proxy already?

Make sure to use clean, not detected proxies, which usually cost a bit, but worth the money. And make sure to implement them the correct way..
2014-11-23, 03:14 PM,
Try on another browser, hope you have cleared LSO cookies. If possible use another computer for new account

[Image: 210mxkh.jpg]
Buy Premium Youtube Accounts
(30 days replacement guarantee)

Click here for more details
2014-11-23, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-23, 10:43 PM by MF_III.)
(2014-11-23, 08:05 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: you need new ip, credit card, phone verified acc, as well as age the account for minimum 5 days ,preferrably a week

I did all that

(2014-11-23, 11:05 AM)porphyritic Wrote: How do you change your IP address...? What if they are aware of that IP address being a VPN/proxy already?

Make sure to use clean, not detected proxies, which usually cost a bit, but worth the money. And make sure to implement them the correct way..

I restart my router so maybe they recognize the ip range ?
2014-11-24, 12:38 AM,
Thread has been moved to the Elites HelpDesk. Do not post question/support related threads in the main sections.
RW.
2014-11-24, 01:58 AM,
(2014-11-23, 10:42 PM)MF_III Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 08:05 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: you need new ip, credit card, phone verified acc, as well as age the account for minimum 5 days ,preferrably a week

I did all that

(2014-11-23, 11:05 AM)porphyritic Wrote: How do you change your IP address...? What if they are aware of that IP address being a VPN/proxy already?

ip range is not related...
tell me exact steps you do to make the account with as much detail as possible
ive been making accounts successfully for a long time

NA
2014-11-24, 02:48 AM,
(2014-11-24, 01:58 AM)lancerimpact Wrote:

I did all that

Ok! When my ads account was banned. I logged in with another aged account i had (5 years old) but when i tried to enter a new cc they gave me the same message "Your ad account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity. For security reasons, any ads you're running will be paused until you can confirm your account information. Contact Facebook."

After that, i restarted my router to get a new IP, clear cookies, etc and i logged in with another aged account (1 year old) and i cant even reach the step to put the cc. When i clicked /ads and click on the "Create an ad" i got the same message!!!

How is this possible ?
2014-11-24, 05:39 AM,
(2014-11-24, 02:48 AM)MF_III Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 01:58 AM)lancerimpact Wrote:

I did all that

Ok! When my ads account was banned. I logged in with another aged account i had (5 years old) but when i tried to enter a new cc they gave me the same message "Your ad account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity. For security reasons, any ads you're running will be paused until you can confirm your account information. Contact Facebook."

After that, i restarted my router to get a new IP, clear cookies, etc and i logged in with another aged account (1 year old) and i cant even reach the step to put the cc. When i clicked /ads and click on the "Create an ad" i got the same message!!!

How is this possible ?

okay well i recommend using your own account

you make it yourself.
age it for a week and add cc info
make it under your own name
this way if it gets locked, you can contact them and they usually give it back the first time

using pva is based on luck

NA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 188 22,811 Yesterday, 12:54 AM
Last Post: holkapolka
  How to promote shop? FB Ads / Adsense / Fb Groups? buKKa 2 62 2017-12-13, 10:31 PM
Last Post: buKKa
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 8 866 2017-12-13, 10:30 PM
Last Post: buKKa
  How To Get Low CPC With Facebook Ads! davidmali 2 114 2017-12-13, 08:35 PM
Last Post: fateha
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 43 4,734 2017-12-09, 03:22 PM
Last Post: kenny

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top