My Computer Detected Stuxnet from a USB I Borrowed from Friend
2016-05-26, 03:31 PM,
My friend is a 30 year old male that is not a techie guy, he don't know too much about computers, I borrowed his USB device so I can copy a file that I really need which I accidentally heard that he has one copy of it.

I plugged it in my laptop and voila!! 4 Stuxnet trojan + 1 worm was detected. For you who don't know what stuxnet is, please check this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

[Image: ncfiit.png]

It's not a typical virus / backdoor based on news and articles that i read. I know that it doesn't really affect home computers (only the facility it wants to target). But i'm very shocked i got this detection and instantly brought to quarantine by my good and reliable antivirus (Panda Security - Premium). Malwarebytes didn't detected it, but i guess panda acted first that's why.

Do i need to scan my PC? What's your suggestion guys? It's somewhat scary to receive such detections specially like this one.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-26, 05:32 PM,
Panda security is known for false positives and I doubt that your normal non-techie friend is under the radar of the Isreali government but he may be hidding stuff from you who knows :P

Anyway,just scan your pc and you'll be fine.
2016-05-26, 06:52 PM,
(2016-05-26, 05:32 PM)JenniN Wrote: Panda security is known for false positives and I doubt that your normal non-techie friend is under the radar of the Isreali government but he may be hidding stuff from you who knows :P

Anyway,just scan your pc and you'll be fine.

Yea you're right about panda, they're just too cautious about dangerous files (infact they are in the top 5 best antivirus).

Anyways, thanks for confirming i need to scan my laptop. :) Maybe malwarebytes can do that stuff for me!

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long you use your computer daily fionix 16 439 2017-12-10, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  How long you use a computer in a day? flash_drive 16 311 2017-08-17, 06:00 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Your first computer urangi 6 251 2017-06-17, 12:35 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Elites post your work setup show of your computer/room setup... :) MoneyNinja 12 1,708 2016-08-03, 07:52 AM
Last Post: bulleN
  Every time a friend of mine posts this picture on Facebook :P finnishhacker 4 622 2016-03-04, 05:09 AM
Last Post: cashflow

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top