My CPA Journey To $100/Day [Youtube] - Time to make some $$$
2016-08-10, 03:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-08-10, 03:46 PM by IncomeIdeas.)
Hello everyone,

I'm John Winson, from Mumbai India.

Reason I started this Journey is to motivate myself, and may be other members who will visit my thread. I'm going through bad phase in my life so I really need something to keep myself motivated everyday.

In past few months I didn't earned much with CPA, so I'm starting from scratch with zero money to invest.

Unfortunately, I have big loan to repay to Bank (took due to medical & other bills). So for now I would not be investing any money. Anyway most of money that I earn online goes towards loan payment so I'm left with nothing to invest.

As I'm struggling financially, my only hope is to earn money quickly to repay all loans. I know I have put myself in a bad situation and I have to get out of this, so past few days I'am thinking hard and trying to figure out clear plan of action to make money with CPA. This is what I have come with:

MY Plan Of Action:

I will be using Youtube to send traffic to my landing page which I then I would monetize with CPA Locker. Network I would use is CPAGrip, CPALexd and may be OGAds. I would concentrate on both BH & WH niche.

*Create 3 to 5 Youtube videos daily.
* Drive them to landing page where user have to complete CPA offer to unlock various resources

My Investment:
* Domain Name & Hosting
* Think and Grow Rich Book, Bible and Inspirational Videos to keep me motivated.
* 4 to 6 hours daily dedicated to CPA

My Journey Goal:
[ ] $5 (5 days straight)
[ ] $25 (5 day straight)
[ ] $50 (5 day straight)
[ ] $75 (5 day straight)
[ ] $100 (5 day straight)

May be some would say my goal amount is not big enough or my target deadline is too long, but I want to set clear, realistic goal which I could possibly achieve. I know once I have money in future it would be easy to reach my next goal perhaps $500 per day :)

Deadline:
30th November 2016 (my brithday)

I would do my best to update daily with my earning even if I earn Zero, which hopefully will not happen. I would not be able to answer all question due to my bad health, my limited time, and I want to dedicate maximum possible time to my work.

Note: Also I can't reveal exact niche I'm targeting. Thanks for following my journey.

I uploaded 6 videos (Gaming Resources), one video per account, out of which only videos 2 are alive. Some stats:

My result for past 2 days:
8/8/2016 - $11.89
8/9/2016 - $4.49

[Image: X2A28nS.png]

[Image: xXFndMO.png]
Latest Thanks - View all

virtualhost(2016-08-20 11:23 PM) 
2016-08-10, 04:11 PM,
Hey man, that's actually really great. You can almost 12$ on your first day.

Is your niche competetive? Did you rank your video some how?
2016-08-10, 04:11 PM,
Do you buy views? how do you create your youtube video camtasia?
2016-08-10, 04:41 PM,
Good luck with your journey!

I have a script that I paid $7 for - it's supposed to find keywords that will instantly rank on page 1 in youtube or even google sometimes with a good description (200-300 words, spun content would work just fine I guess - just get some cracked article creator and bang). The keywords will have between 50 and 150 or maybe 200 monthly searches but if you upload let's say 100 vids a day for 100 keywords with 100 ms each you have 10k views per day so...

Let me know if you want that script, I'll send it to you for free as I am not using it.

ps: it has to be hosted on a website so you'll need a domain (could be free) and some cheap web hosting if you don't have that already.
Latest Thanks - View all

sidhesha(2016-12-23 10:19 PM) eduardmarius(2016-08-17 09:44 AM) IncomeIdeas(2016-08-10 08:26 PM) 
2016-08-10, 04:47 PM,
naathanz thanks, I'm also happy with my 1st day earning. But views and earning has dropped considerably ,4 videos was flagged and it got deleted. No didn't tried any ranking strategy, just uploaded and optimised with proper title, description and tag.

JourneyStoper I'm not buying any views, videos are ranking itself and getting organic views. Yes using Camtasia and movie maker to create video.

(2016-08-10, 04:11 PM)naathanz Wrote: Hey man, that's actually really great. You can almost 12$ on your first day.

Is your niche competetive? Did you rank your video some how?

(2016-08-10, 04:11 PM)JourneyStoper Wrote: Do you buy views? how do you create your youtube video camtasia?
2016-08-10, 06:23 PM,
(2016-08-10, 03:15 PM)IncomeIdeas Wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm John Winson, from Mumbai India.

Reason I started this Journey is to motivate myself, and may be other members who will visit my thread. I'm going through bad phase in my life so I really need something to keep myself motivated everyday.

In past few months I didn't earned much with CPA, so I'm starting from scratch with zero money to invest.

Unfortunately, I have big loan to repay to Bank (took due to medical & other bills). So for now I would not be investing any money. Anyway most of money that I earn online goes towards loan payment so I'm left with nothing to invest.

As I'm struggling financially, my only hope is to earn money quickly to repay all loans. I know I have put myself in a bad situation and I have to get out of this, so past few days I'am thinking hard and trying to figure out clear plan of action to make money with CPA. This is what I have come with:

MY Plan Of Action:

I will be using Youtube to send traffic to my landing page which I then I would monetize with CPA Locker. Network I would use is CPAGrip, CPALexd and may be OGAds. I would concentrate on both BH & WH niche.

*Create 3 to 5 Youtube videos daily.
* Drive them to landing page where user have to complete CPA offer to unlock various resources

My Investment:
* Domain Name & Hosting
* Think and Grow Rich Book, Bible and Inspirational Videos to keep me motivated.
* 4 to 6 hours daily dedicated to CPA

My Journey Goal:
[ ] $5 (5 days straight)
[ ] $25 (5 day straight)
[ ] $50 (5 day straight)
[ ] $75 (5 day straight)
[ ] $100 (5 day straight)

May be some would say my goal amount is not big enough or my target deadline is too long, but I want to set clear, realistic goal which I could possibly achieve. I know once I have money in future it would be easy to reach my next goal perhaps $500 per day :)

Deadline:
30th November 2016 (my brithday)

I would do my best to update daily with my earning even if I earn Zero, which hopefully will not happen. I would not be able to answer all question due to my bad health, my limited time, and I want to dedicate maximum possible time to my work.

Note: Also I can't reveal exact niche I'm targeting. Thanks for following my journey.

I uploaded 6 videos (Gaming Resources), one video per account, out of which only videos 2 are alive. Some stats:

My result for past 2 days:
8/8/2016 - $11.89
8/9/2016 - $4.49

[img]/X2A28nS.png[/img]

[img]/xXFndMO.png[/img]

How's your niche, saturated?
2016-08-10, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-08-10, 08:06 PM by IncomeIdeas.)
Thanks Fridge for this nice gesture. I appreciate it.

I already have domain and hosting. By estimated views you gave I'm sure this script is amazing. Anything that can help me earn more would be helpful. Please PM me, thanks :)

(2016-08-10, 04:41 PM)Fridge Wrote: Good luck with your journey!

I have a script that I paid $7 for - it's supposed to find keywords that will instantly rank on page 1 in youtube or even google sometimes with a good description (200-300 words, spun content would work just fine I guess - just get some cracked article creator and bang). The keywords will have between 50 and 150 or maybe 200 monthly searches but if you upload let's say 100 vids a day for 100 keywords with 100 ms each you have 10k views per day so...

Let me know if you want that script, I'll send it to you for free as I am not using it.

ps: it has to be hosted on a website so you'll need a domain (could be free) and some cheap web hosting if you don't have that already.

HAkorehdeh my niche is semi-saturated, but I believe no market is ever too saturated. I'm doing lots of keywords research to find some new niches I could target.
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2016-08-10 07:20 PM) 
2016-08-10, 07:20 PM,
Sent you a pm with the script. Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

IncomeIdeas(2016-08-10 08:26 PM) 
2016-08-10, 08:42 PM,
(2016-08-10, 07:20 PM)Fridge Wrote: Sent you a pm with the script. Good luck!
I'd be really happy to have that script too.
2016-08-10, 10:10 PM,
Hello from Pune. I hope you will achieve your goal soon and clear all your debts. I know how it feels sleeping at night keeping debt thoughts in mind :)
Latest Thanks - View all

IncomeIdeas(2016-08-11 12:05 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I made it ! $700 / Day Franklin Hattchet method Mr Giraffe 34 6,529 1 hour ago
Last Post: LLboss
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 8 149 3 hours ago
Last Post: jomu
  First journey ever. PieterW 10 332 6 hours ago
Last Post: dontme
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 52 2,173 7 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  JOURNEY EARNINGS FROM MY FIRST MONTH IN CPA monstermaash 27 1,222 10 hours ago
Last Post: holkapolka

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top