Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

[My CPA Journey] From Zero to Hero! My CPA journey (Recently starting)
2019-07-22, 02:01 PM,
Hey, guys!

I've recently started with all IM thing, and I decided after reading for a week or so that best option for me (No money to invest because I'm from a third world country, sadly), would be start doing Blackhat CPA stuff.

I found some articles, pdf's and guides on people doing lotsa money from blackhat CPA mostly (Like, literally people doing nothing more than blackhat CPA and making enough to survive for a year or so on my country only in 1/2 months). So I'll start telling you guys what I've done so far, what I'm planning to do, and some goals I have for myself until 2019 ends.

What I've done

-I recycled some of my youtube really old accounts (One of the accounts is 6yo , I don't know if it is as relevant as I think)
-Ripped/Uploaded 4 videos, started boosting'em with exchange services (avg 500 views to each video, boosted one of them to 1k views, but was a bad decision tbh so far)
-Started doing some "spam" posting on some fb groups, using some twitter viral hashtags and posting on game forums.
-Started working on more videos that I can upload, so I save some time.
-Gotten 2 leads so far (not that much money, but, getting those two leads keeps me motivated)
-Started doing some stuff on instagram. Started doing some ninjagram follow/unfollow cycles, account grew like 100 followers on just one day of idling ninjagram.

What I plan on doing
-Pay a hosting/domain soon so I can host my own landing pages and avoid facebook security policies.
-Expand onto more blackhat stuff, like Reddit giveaways as an example, or Instagram giveaways
-Try new networks (I feel comfy with the one I entered because landing pages and stuff, but have read that there are better networks if you use them good)
-Create a Blog/webpage, do some backlinking and some blackhat SEO stuff that I've been reading about and wanting to learn.
-Planning on how to expand once I reach x spike (I'll be doing some calculations on how do I plan on expanding, investing and getting a good ROI after doing all that stuff)

Goals for the rest of 2019

[]10$/daily
[]20$/daily
[]50$/daily
[]100$/daily

Things I've been looking forward to learn (I'll be grateful if I can have some chat with some people here, not about niches or methods, but more like about experiences that they would like to share)

-How to optimize offers on specific CPA campaigns. (Making people only click offers worth x amount of money, so I optimize leads)
-How to reach forward specific countries. (Some SEO stuff, maybe learning about backlinking and scrapebox)
-How to impact the first impression of people.

I'll be uploading updates whenever I remember to (Because I've seen that a lot of people stop updating their journey threads, so xd I wanna be an exception)

Thanks! Smile  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2019-07-23, 12:28 PM,
Good luck on your Journey!
What network are you with?

[Image: banner1.gif]
2019-07-23, 02:08 PM,
(2019-07-23, 12:28 PM)Yaznas Wrote: Good luck on your Journey!
What network are you with?

I'm using CPABuild!, I'll receive any bits of advice. I got accepted on OGads, Cpagrip and Cpabuild, but, cpabuild so far has been easier to use and set up some landing pages, templates and stuff!
2019-07-24, 06:21 AM,
Really detailed plan. Interesting read for sure.
Good luck bud. Hope you achieve your goals, just don't lose focus. Its not easy at the start... Keep us updated. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2019-07-24, 11:39 AM,
Looks promising for a starter.
The key to success in this business is to never stop learning because IM and especially CPA business is in a constant change and you can never expect the next thing it has in table for you. Also, trying out new things and working smart+hard is the other key to success in this industry, you never know when you'll hit your goldmine.
Just 2 cents from a someone who had his balls deep in this game back in the years: never stop! never! you will regret it.

[Image: vzM6tr2.png]
2019-07-24, 01:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-07-24, 01:35 PM by Shattard.)
Hi!, Came here to do an update.

My brother got interested on what I was doing, so I had a "bussiness" meeting with him and with his Girlfriend. They decided they wanted to invest on some CB and FB ads, so I told'em that they could pay me so I helped them (Y'know, buying HR views is better than exchanging them on some slow and not-so-good pages)

So, yeh!
Everything's going pretty good so far. Haven't got any conversions more so far, but yesterday got ranked third on one of the videos... This is going better than I expected!

(2019-07-24, 06:21 AM)DrKent Wrote: Really detailed plan. Interesting read for sure.
Good luck bud. Hope you achieve your goals, just don't lose focus. Its not easy at the start... Keep us updated. Cool

Thank you, man!, I'm trying to keep up, trying to do more content and upload it.
I was doing some maths, I concluded that, the more videos I have (HQ videos, ofc), the easiest I'll reach more people looking for different stuff. Thing is, xd It has been though to add the views and so, because I have to farm for a lot of points on some platforms for the exchanges.

Grin Grin

(2019-07-24, 11:39 AM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Looks promising for a starter.
The key to success in this business is to never stop learning because IM and especially CPA business is in a constant change and you can never expect the next thing it has in table for you. Also, trying out new things and working smart+hard is the other key to success in this industry, you never know when you'll hit your goldmine.
Just 2 cents from a someone who had his balls deep in this game back in the years: never stop! never! you will regret it.

Hey!, curious thing, Harry Potter is my favorite saga, including books and movies... (I did a Wizards unite video, but the video got removed quickly, so I figured out that I had a bad description and stuff, sadly)

Thanks for the advice!, I'll be tryharding even more daily (Here on my country's 5 am, so you can imagine how deep I wanna get into this)

Cute
2019-07-24, 06:34 PM,
(2019-07-24, 01:30 PM)Shattard Wrote: Hi!, Came here to do an update.

My brother got interested on what I was doing, so I had a "bussiness" meeting with him and with his Girlfriend. They decided they wanted to invest on some CB and FB ads, so I told'em that they could pay me so I helped them (Y'know, buying HR views is better than exchanging them on some slow and not-so-good pages)

So, yeh!
Everything's going pretty good so far. Haven't got any conversions more so far, but yesterday got ranked third on one of the videos... This is going better than I expected!

(2019-07-24, 06:21 AM)DrKent Wrote: Really detailed plan. Interesting read for sure.

Thank you, man!, I'm trying to keep up, trying to do more content and upload it.
I was doing some maths, I concluded that, the more videos I have (HQ videos, ofc), the easiest I'll reach more people looking for different stuff. Thing is, xd It has been though to add the views and so, because I have to farm for a lot of points on some platforms for the exchanges.

Grin  Grin

(2019-07-24, 11:39 AM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Looks promising for a starter.

Hey!, curious thing, Harry Potter is my favorite saga, including books and movies... (I did a Wizards unite video, but the video got removed quickly, so I figured out that I had a bad description and stuff, sadly)

Thanks for the advice!, I'll be tryharding even more daily (Here on my country's 5 am, so you can imagine how deep I wanna get into this)

Cute

lol yea I was kinda obsessed with the series, especially this SiriusBlack guy so that's where the inspiration came for my Username.
btw don't just stress out too much, work on a steady pace, have proper time management, your own self and well being comes first before anything else and trust me when I say this.
Good Luck!

[Image: vzM6tr2.png]
2019-07-24, 07:58 PM,
Hey Shattard, Welcome aboard...and welcome to this thing of ours!
I see your plan is very detailed and goals very specific and that's a great starting point, but more importantly and what will determine your level of success is your ability to deviate, recognize, and make the needed adjustments along the way... Thorough Research & Testing, Open but Thoughtful Experimentation and Firm & Consistent Implementation will be some of the keys to assuring you position yourself for the best possibility of achieving a reasonable or optimal level of success.  
Patience will also be a key element as well. Glad to see you're off to a great start but there will also be some not so great moments that will test your resilience...these are the moments that will define the type of internet marketer you will become...OR NOT !

Wish you the best of luck as you journey ahead!

ALWAYS REMEMBER...
Set-Backs and Losses can be just as valuable a learning tool as Gaining and WINNING !!

Swiff
2019-07-24, 08:07 PM,
(2019-07-24, 07:58 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Hey Shattard, Welcome aboard...and welcome to this thing of ours!
I see your plan is very detailed and goals very specific and that's a great starting point, but more importantly and what will determine your level of success is your ability to deviate, recognize, and make the needed adjustments along the way... Thorough Research & Testing, Open but Thoughtful Experimentation and Firm & Consistent Implementation will be some of the keys to assuring you position yourself for the best possibility of achieving a reasonable or optimal level of success.  
Patience will also be a key element as well. Glad to see you're off to a great start but there will also be some not so great moments that will test your resilience...these are the moments that will define the type of internet marketer you will become...OR NOT !

Wish you the best of luck as you journey ahead!

ALWAYS REMEMBER...
Set-Backs and Losses can be just as valuable a learning tool as Gaining and WINNING !!

Swiff

Thank you!, Yeah, today I've been struggling finding new stuff to make videos, I've been thinking even in jumping into high-competitive niches, but, I know that'll just be suicidal if I don't have the way to buy those quantity of interactions with the videos so I can rank them, so I would just keep looking for new niches.
Cool
2019-07-26, 04:12 PM,
thank you for this post! cheers!