My | $100/day Journey
2014-08-02, 07:37 PM,
Hello CPAELITE,

My Name Is DazzlerShobi 19 years old student from INDIA I will start this journey from completely zero.

I've decided to make a journey as I think it is the best way to keep track of progress. It also looks like most journey threads that make it past a couple of pages start earning good money and achieve their goals. I am a new member of the site but I have lurked for a while so I have basic knowledge and I started my first site a couple of weeks ago.
This is my first proper attempt at IM so it will probably take awhile to see some progress but I hope to be reaching my goal of $100/day before the end of the year.

What I have done so far:
- I am currently trying to rank a amazon affiliate site for a keyword with about 4000 searches and month and a handful of longtails.
- I used longtail pro to find all these keywords and the KC is mid to low 20's for all the keywords so hopefully they are not too hard to rank.
- The website is made and I have 10 pages of content all optimised with Wordpress SEO by yoast.
- I have bought an SEO service from Forum discussions are not allowed here. and I should be getting the report any day now. I can already see the backlinks coming in on AHREFS but there is no movement in the SERP's so far, so I'll have to wait and see what happens.

I am not going to put all my eggs in one basket and will be trying numerous different strategies and methods to make money but at the moment I'm focusing on my affiliate site. Even though I started weeks ago I haven't been too committed so we will call this DAY 1 of my journey.

DAY 1

- Today I'm going to write another article for my site and target another longtail.
- I also read a thread on Forum discussions are not allowed here. by phpbuilt which i can't link because I am new but I think this might have something to do with why my site is showing no progress in the SERP's, so I will go through and edit all my articles until they meet those guidelines.

My rank for my main two keywords as I can't post images yet:

KW 1 : N/A
KW 2 : N/A

Thanks for reading, that was a lot longer than I planned it to be so hopefully someone made it to the end and still is interested. I'll try to update daily with progress whether or not there is any.

Cliffs:

- Made Amazon Affiliate site
- ?????
- profit
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-02 03:50 PM) 
2014-08-02, 07:45 PM,
Good luck on your journey.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-08-02, 11:50 PM,
The first line is completely same as in my Journey...

My Name Is DazzlerShobi 19 years old student from INDIA I will start this journey from completely zero.

Anyways, you won't start from completely zero if you alredy are doing SEO, good luck!
2014-08-03, 05:23 AM,
Good luck on your journey man :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 827 4 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,670 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,392 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,538 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,652 2017-10-22, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top