Murker's Journey to $10 per day with OGAds and Instagram
2016-08-26, 03:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-26, 03:47 PM by Murker.)
Hey all, so I finally got some money to buy proxies with, so I can start this journey I've been wanting to do for a long time!

For a little background info, I've been dabbling on and off in the CPA game for a couple of years, my main success was back in the days of uploading Minecraft gift code generators to youtube Grin

anyway, I plan to use Instagram to promote OGAds app installs, which pay around $0.5-1 per install. I have chosen this method because I think it is a lot easier for the end user (my leads) to simply download a free app (something they're probably used to doing anyway) and run it for 30 seconds than to fill out a potentially spammy looking 'survey' that they may already be worried about as they might have done similar things in the past. I know from experience filling out those surveys is often really long and they don't always even convert (at least for me that is).

Investments:
-Follow Liker Instagram edition: $117.59
-15 4+ Month Aged IG Accounts: $11.25
-10 Dedicated Private Proxies: $9 for first month, $20 per month after

Total investment so far: $137.84

Lets hope I can get this back.

I will try to post regular updates, however I cannot promise every day as I am a busy person. Feel free to comment with any info, advice or feedback that you think may help me, and also ask questions , I will do my best to answer them!

Day 1

Today I have finished buying the proxies (last thing I needed), so I say the journey begins from here.

I already have a few different mobile optimised niche websites, I have set up 3 of my Insta accounts for 1 new niche (added profile pic, bio, haven't put any links at all in yet). I think I'm gonna start them off real slow on Follow Liker, with some low settings to avoid an early ban and wasting the accounts! This is a random new niche I thought of, so I have no idea how well or even if it will convert.

All from me so far, no earning updates or anything yet. :)
2016-08-26, 03:51 PM,
Goodluck with your journey buddy.
2016-08-26, 04:02 PM,
Goodluck with your yourney!

I think you paid 20$ more for FL
2016-08-26, 04:38 PM,
Goodluck with your journey! Keep motivated to attain your goals. Let the money roll in!
2016-12-09, 11:51 AM,
You over paid for followliker i got my unlimited account folllowliker for 97 dollars and some cents.
2016-12-12, 07:46 AM,
Good luck man keep us all updated on how its going.

[Image: mlALYeA.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 23 883 1 hour ago
Last Post: ewakr
  [Journey] Building Email Marketing Empire and Making $1,000,000+ Before Next Year DaBotDev 21 3,308 3 hours ago
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 23 1,319 10 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 248 36,990 10 hours ago
Last Post: Conley18
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 7 173 11 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top