Multiple Your Income, Get Better at IM
2013-12-14, 01:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-14, 01:28 AM by MrMe.)
Hello Elites!

I'd like to present you an opportunity to learn more about Internet Marketing as a whole.
I don't mean just PPD/CPA, but that too of course.
It's called

[Image: VWQEaI5.jpg]

It's a brand new platform made by two of the best internet marketers called Mike Filsaime and Andy Jenkins.

Genesis Labs is a training program, that consists of the following topics:
  • Traffic Generation
  • Split Testing
  • Paid Advertising : Case studies and real tests
  • Conversion Increasing and Landing Page Optimization <- this is #1
  • Offer Optimization
  • Faster Content Creation
  • List Building
This training is number 1. Of course I'm part of it myself too!
If you feel like you could get into a bit higher level of marketing,
increase the conversion on your offers let it be PPD or anything else,
watch professionals spend $1000s on campaigns and show case them to you, then Genesis Labs is a must!

I know, that many of you have spent 10s, 100s or even 1000 of dollars on training, ebooks and that sort of stuff, but I guarantee, that you won't find any higher quality product than this one.
It's happening right now, it's the most up to date stuff.

The best part is that it costs you almost no money at all!
For the first 21 days they offer a $1 trial with no strings attached.
I have worked with them and I can guarantee, that they won't charge if you don't want to!

[Image: mvQlYh5.jpg]

If you decide, to get the yearly subscription, then you will get Video Genesis - their previous product ,that I promoted and well, is the best video marketing product I've ever seen - for FREE. Yes, I used that too...

You can visit their page here: http://genesislabs.tv/ngreat.php

Yes, I'm an affiliate of theirs and I would appreciate if you tried it out through my referral link(even if you are interested in the trial only(which I'm sure you won't be after you see it)), but if no, no problem :) . It's my first time to promote something on this forum I love, but this is something I hope you guys won't miss. I'm telling you it is AWESOME!
I know this will help you!

PS: Their landing page with the video is working. The graphics will only appear after 2 minutes or so.
PPS: If you are trying it and are interested in affiliate marketing, then just shoot me a PM. Of course I will help you even if you don't purchase :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Aliosha76(2013-12-27 05:10 AM) 
2013-12-20, 08:13 PM,
Just wanted to let you know, that the $1 trial offer and the 60% savings is going to expire tomorrow, so if you want to make some more money, then give this one a try before it's over :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free] Instagram Monetization Guide $50+/day [Multiple methods] htne 47 20,168 2016-11-09, 12:55 AM
Last Post: maed810
  [#Realtalk's Training Program] Make A Great Income With CPA [OPEN][NO SPOON FEED] OnlyProfit 51 4,859 2016-05-13, 05:43 PM
Last Post: OnlyProfit
  $9,999 My year end income in CPAGRIP ethanniel 12 1,960 2015-01-01, 08:28 AM
Last Post: ZDooX2K
  Passive Income While Sleeping AniceGuy 13 1,429 2013-12-18, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Alecsandrul

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top