Multiple CPA Networks or Just One?
2015-07-14, 05:04 PM,
Is it a good idea to use multiple niches and have them divided between CPA networks, assuming both have good rates and good reviews, or is it best to keep all your niches on just one CPA network?

free gear of war 4 beta download
2015-07-14, 05:11 PM,
It's really down to what works best for you. When starting up I tested a fair few networks now I only use 3. One for PPI one for my website lockers and one for adult traffic.

It works for me, but what works for me might be different for you. I know a few people who bank on just 1 network and there happy. I only use different networks due to the type of traffic I drive.

Experiment and see what you enjoy doing.
2015-07-15, 08:46 AM,
What I always did was go with the best for payouts/payment terms. If I didn't like the conversion ratio I added a second network and sent the same traffic to the same offer through the new network. If ratios got worse, I'd try a 3rd or go back to #1. If they got better, I swapped.

Hope this helps.
2015-07-18, 04:31 PM,
Sign up to many and split test the same offers between them and even similar offers to find which produce the highest ROI, Even if there is no statistical difference, you have a backup if a network runs out of budget or something.

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 113 1 hour ago
Last Post: fionix
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 119 2 hours ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 168 4 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 952 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top