Multiniche site - what do I need?
2017-07-14, 06:41 PM,
Hello there people... So as title says I want to create an multiniche site. I'm new to this, never built any site other than blogs, so what do I need for this operation? I know that I need domain name I have couple of ideas in my mind and also hosting.. which hosting do you recommend for this? I'm planning on installing wordpress on it so which hosting is best and cheapest for wordpress Cool Also would love to know how much money do I need to spend on domain + hosting thing and what you recommend... btw. content on site will be blackhat

Greetings!
2017-07-14, 07:31 PM,
Hello COBNET.

I will attempt to answer all your questions in the most specific and helpful way.

1. I would recommend you to take a look at Namecheap's shared hosting. It only costs $9.98 for the first year!
2. Namecheap shared hosting can definitely handle Wordpress.
3. You would have to spend around $9.99 for the .com domain and $9.98 for the hosting if you buy both of them from Namecheap.
Additionally, you can get an SSL certificate for only $1.98 from the same site before you check out.

As far as the blackhat content is concerned, do you mean that you mean that it will be a fake landing page or something way more serious?
Latest Thanks - View all

COBNET(2017-07-16 06:12 PM) 
2017-07-14, 09:39 PM,
(2017-07-14, 07:31 PM)NickGatzos Wrote: Hello COBNET.

I will attempt to answer all your questions in the most specific and helpful way.

1. I would recommend you to take a look at Namecheap's shared hosting. It only costs $9.98 for the first year!
2. Namecheap shared hosting can definitely handle Wordpress.
3. You would have to spend around $9.99 for the .com domain and $9.98 for the hosting if you buy both of them from Namecheap.
Additionally, you can get an SSL certificate for only $1.98 from the same site before you check out.

As far as the blackhat content is concerned, do you mean that you mean that it will be a fake landing page or something way more serious?

thanks for respond... when I said blackhat I meant on putting download button on every post which will redirect traffic to cpagrip landing page... I use link locker on cpagrip, and also my content wont be game hacks, generators etc... lets say that I will post texts about ex. music or ebooks and there will be download button which will redirect traffic to my cpagrip link... I hope I explained good enough how I work and what I'm planning on doing... and just want to know if that hosting which you recommended is "blackhatproof" :d

greetings!
2017-07-20, 02:36 AM,
You need a domain and hosting to start with. It would be better also if you have PBN etc.
2017-07-22, 12:03 AM,
(2017-07-20, 02:36 AM)folfizz Wrote: You need a domain and hosting to start with. It would be better also if you have PBN etc.

what does pbn means? and also could you recommend to me some good hosting?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,154 6 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 535 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 209 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Help me to rank my multiniche website.how can i bring more traffic? dipak777 9 280 2017-09-17, 10:04 PM
Last Post: dipak777
  Multi niche site opinions ? verton 8 206 2017-09-04, 12:03 AM
Last Post: verton

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top