Multiniche or single niche site for CPA?
2017-08-23, 12:11 AM,
Hi, I have a few questions about a site for CPA
What kind of site do you recommend: multiniche or single niche?
With which I could have better results?
And which are the best methods of promotion for CPA today other than a site: facebook, instagram, youtube?
Thanks for the answers in advance Smile
2017-08-23, 12:22 AM,
I would suggest to start both, single and multi niche webistes. If I must to pick, I will go after single niche sites (all eggs are not in one basket).

"facebook, instagram, youtube?", if you master any of these platforms you'll earn BIG, that's for sure! Start testing with one that is most familiar to you.

GL and update us how it goes. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

Project_Leader(2017-08-23 02:07 AM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-08-23, 02:11 AM,
(2017-08-23, 12:22 AM)DrKent Wrote: I would suggest to start both, single and multi niche webistes. If I must to pick, I will go after single niche sites (all eggs are not in one basket).

"facebook, instagram, youtube?", if you master any of these platforms you'll earn BIG, that's for sure! Start testing with one that is most familiar to you.

GL and update us how it goes. Cool
thanks for the reply, DrKent
how many sites do you say I have to do for the beginning? one single niche site and one multiniche site is ok at the beginning?
2017-08-23, 02:31 AM,
In my experience, single niche's did not work out that well for me. However, I was targeting very competitive niche's so it took forever to rank (never hit first page) so I eventually gave up since I spent a couple thousand on it and for no reason too.

Before starting, do heavy keyword research and know your competition. Maybe right out a plan first then start taking action on the single niche site. It's kind of hard doing single niche sites if your targeting very high competitive kw's unless you have a massive budget to back it up, otherwise it's like going into a minefield and wasting your time and money (like I did previously).

Good luck. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Project_Leader(2017-08-23 02:45 AM) 

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-08-23, 02:36 AM,
Single niche site better if you want to try seo.Single niche site will convert better in cpa then multi
Latest Thanks - View all

Project_Leader(2017-08-23 02:46 AM) 
2017-08-27, 01:19 PM,
If you build separate sites for all the niches, you will have to spend more money to rank them. If you build one single site for all niches, you will spend less money but you will be risking everything at once. If that site gets penalized, you will lose all your earnings.
Never store all your eggs in one basket. Go for separate sites!
2017-09-08, 04:56 PM,
Of course, you'd better focus on a single niche.
With that you can get much better results

And about traffic sources: Native ads and Search are a good choices for promote your single niche

SonarClick: Much more than a CPA Network
Top offers in Sweepstakes, Dating and Nutra - CPA/CPL/CPI/CPS
2017-09-15, 12:31 AM,
If you have to pick one method, do multi-niche. Having multiple sites means building backlinks to many different targets, which dilutes your resources. If you are scaling, obviously do both.
2017-09-26, 05:17 AM,
Multi niche sites are hard to convert and any ban, you will lose all earnings.
Just pick 2-3 low competitive site and build single niche site for each.
2017-09-30, 02:54 PM,
Bump for single niche . Start in niche what you know better with all your niched offers.
Multi niches - many different offers on one project. You go mad with tracking and analytics how convert better, because all traffic different, not niched.

When your work in niche what you know better and focusing , you have result.

Don`t matter with which affiliate you work (sure only if you don`t know what the f... cheaters and you always see zero in your stats, that`s better then one day don`t see all your payouts with any reasons). If your really great and can make great and interesting project, you can always find long-term relationships partners.
Read affiliate webmasters feedbacks, that`s help you avoid many mistakes and save your time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 5 134 Yesterday, 09:02 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 204 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 205 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 236 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top