Multi-niche Website Question
2014-01-05, 10:07 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-05, 10:08 AM by Silverdot.)
I'm thinking about buying a domain to host all my landers. That's basically how I view it is a site with a bunch of landers.

If my main traffic source is going to be YouTube, people will go to the site download the "free/ hack tool", realize it's fake and then not go to the website anymore.

The reason why I'm thinking about it is I want to put other landers on there too. Landers for e-books, new music CD's, full movie downloads, cracked software. Basically anything that people would search for online to get for free.

Once I make the YouTube video in the description there is a bit.ly link to the exact page on the blog for the download. If people are looking for that specific content does it really matter what other landers/niches are hosted on the site?

Thoughts on having multiple genres of niches on one website?
Latest Thanks - View all

qweqwe(2014-01-06 11:44 PM) 
2014-01-05, 10:11 AM,
I am running a multi-niche site but it is based on real and white hat niches, so it is profitable for me.. In case of fake content, it can be a problem.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-05 10:57 AM) 

Sig goes here...
2014-01-05, 10:50 AM,
(2014-01-05, 10:11 AM)umerjutt00 Wrote: I am running a multi-niche site but it is based on real and white hat niches, so it is profitable for me.. In case of fake content, it can be a problem.

That's kind of my point though. So many people on here just use bloggers. If the visitor is getting fake content it doesn't matter either way. They're still only going to visit the site one time. People build multiniche sites like they're actually offering the user value. After one download all your effort to created a targeted site goes down the drain.

It would just make it easier for me to have 1 platform to post to instead of dealing with bloggers and having them deleted etc. I'll already have my hands full with YouTube.

Just curious what people thought about this perspective I guess.
2014-01-05, 10:53 AM,
(2014-01-05, 10:50 AM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 10:11 AM)umerjutt00 Wrote: I am running a multi-niche site but it is based on real and white hat niches, so it is profitable for me.. In case of fake content, it can be a problem.

That's kind of my point though. So many people on here just use bloggers. If the visitor is getting fake content it doesn't matter either way. They're still only going to visit the site one time. People build multiniche sites like they're actually offering the user value. After one download all your effort to created a targeted site goes down the drain.

It would just make it easier for me to have 1 platform to post to instead of dealing with bloggers and having them deleted etc. I'll already have my hands full with YouTube.

Just curious what people thought about this perspective I guess.

The main reason I would create a multi-niche site is to save myself a lot of time. It's much easier to create a quick post on a multi-niche site than to set up a whole landing page just for a niche. Although if you've set up LP templates it could be pretty equal in time.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-05 10:57 AM) 
2014-01-05, 11:04 AM,
(2014-01-05, 10:53 AM)Seen Wrote: The main reason I would create a multi-niche site is to save myself a lot of time. It's much easier to create a quick post on a multi-niche site than to set up a whole landing page just for a niche. Although if you've set up LP templates it could be pretty equal in time.

That was my thinking too. Do you just stick with one genre like "game hacks" or do you offer other online content too?

I always figured if I'm offering fake hack tools, why not offer other fake stuff too. Expand my horizons so to speak. No point in taking the time to actually find software serials / movie or music downloads / ebooks. Plus it'll give me more options when it comes to niches and SEO efforts with GSA.
2014-01-05, 11:07 AM,
(2014-01-05, 11:04 AM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 10:53 AM)Seen Wrote: The main reason I would create a multi-niche site is to save myself a lot of time. It's much easier to create a quick post on a multi-niche site than to set up a whole landing page just for a niche. Although if you've set up LP templates it could be pretty equal in time.

That was my thinking too. Do you just stick with one genre like "game hacks" or do you offer other online content too?

I always figured if I'm offering fake hack tools, why not offer other fake stuff too. Expand my horizons so to speak. No point in taking the time to actually find software serials / movie or music downloads / ebooks. Plus it'll give me more options when it comes to niches and SEO efforts with GSA.

I don't see anything wrong with putting it all in one site. Just make sure you pay attention to the quality of your site, keep it HQ.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-05 11:17 AM) 
2014-01-05, 11:14 AM,
if you want to start a multi-niche site, make sure that you have:

1. A domain
2. Hosting
3. Nice theme

and stick to the niches you have selected. Creating a multi-niche site on blogger is just waste of time as you don't own your content and blogger can delete it anytime. Having a domain and hosting is a must have.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-05 11:18 AM) 

Sig goes here...
2014-01-05, 12:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-05, 12:07 PM by aceyx3.)
It's good to have a multi niche themed website. Though, I personally won't recommend it to you buddy.

Reasons:- If some Legal (game) company files a complaint against your website regarding a single niche you may have used. Your whole effort for building all the niches is in vain. Secondly, if someone finds your website, call it by browsing YouTube of your keyword, and has a glance at all your niches. He'll probably get it and use them for himself. That means loss to your earnings.

If you're with WH, go for it. BH, naah. Don't risk it mate. Personal advice to you, rest depends upon you.

Regards, aceyx3.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-05 12:13 PM) Razer12(2014-01-05 12:08 PM) 

[Image: ZKRPrA3.png]
2014-01-05, 12:24 PM,
(2014-01-05, 12:06 PM)aceyx3 Wrote: It's good to have a multi niche themed website. Though, I personally won't recommend it to you buddy.

Reasons:- If some Legal (game) company files a complaint against your website regarding a single niche you may have used. Your whole effort for building all the niches is in vain. Secondly, if someone finds your website, call it by browsing YouTube of your keyword, and has a glance at all your niches. He'll probably get it and use them for himself. That means loss to your earnings.

If you're with WH, go for it. BH, naah. Don't risk it mate. Personal advice to you, rest depends upon you.

Regards, aceyx3.

I've thought about DCMA issues. My solution to that is offshore hosting. I've found a pretty reliable company that doesn't care about DCMA in the Netherlands.

People being able to see my niches is ok with me if they search for it. No niche out there isn't known by someone else. People never share methods or niches for fear of totally going broke. As if one person knowing about it will ruin someone's whole life. It's part of the internet marketing game. I can understand that if something just came out but there's so much competition already you can put just about any niche in YouTube and find a vb bot or lander.

There's also no way for someone to tell how much traffic / conversions I'm getting with niches. I would say I'm going more for volume of niches instead of exclusivity. I will make it extremely hard for anyone to copy my lander, vb bot, or any content on my site.

WH niches are the same thing. Just because it's a legitimate download people can still create their own lander for the same product. Yet the shroud of secrecy is lifted because it's "White Hat". The majority of people I see being successful with PPD are selling information, and create a steady income with it.

Thanks for giving me something to think about though. I appreciate it.
Latest Thanks - View all

aceyx3(2014-01-05 12:33 PM) 
2014-01-05, 12:32 PM,
(2014-01-05, 12:24 PM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 12:06 PM)aceyx3 Wrote: It's good to have a multi niche themed website. Though, I personally won't recommend it to you buddy.

Regards, aceyx3.

I've thought about DCMA issues. My solution to that is offshore hosting. I've found a pretty reliable company that doesn't care about DCMA in the Netherlands.

People being able to see my niches is ok with me if they search for it. No niche out there isn't known by someone else. People never share methods or niches for fear of totally going broke. As if one person knowing about it will ruin someone's whole life. It's part of the internet marketing game. I can understand that if something just came out but there's so much competition already you can put just about any niche in YouTube and find a vb bot or lander.

There's also no way for someone to tell how much traffic / conversions I'm getting with niches. I would say I'm going more for volume of niches instead of exclusivity. I will make it extremely hard for anyone to copy my lander, vb bot, or any content on my site.

WH niches are the same thing. Just because it's a legitimate download people can still create their own lander for the same product. Yet the shroud of secrecy is lifted because it's "White Hat". The majority of people I see being successful with PPD are selling information, and create a steady income with it.

Thanks for giving me something to think about though. I appreciate it.

I completely agree to the fact that a person copying your niche(s) can ruin your earnings at a vast manner. True that. But, isn't multi-niche site is like a bunch of niches together in a single place? If you're earning 100% from a niche, and then someone copies it, creates a better video (not stating you're bad or something), makes a website with hq graphics etc. Will that hurt your earnings? Maybe, maybe not.

What's wrong with a single niche website? Why you propose on having a multi-niche website against a single niche one? I'll like to hear that. Let's take this to another level. People will learn from this, and maybe me too.

Thanks for taking some time to reply to my post, Silverdot.

[Image: ZKRPrA3.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 1 23 2 hours ago
Last Post: ChunkOS
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 40 8 hours ago
Last Post: xdoctorx
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 169 Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 91 Yesterday, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 82 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top