Multi-Niche Website Build
2014-11-10, 01:19 AM,
Hi Elites!

I am on a mission now!
I have decided to stop dreaming and start acting.

The domain is a multi-niche domain, it is excellent for app's and games and is a .com domain too.

But how do I go about getting an great website for it to attract and convert??
  • Is there a good format to adopt?
  • I am thinking of going for a WordPress design?
  • Do I link all the different niches from the main-page, and build separate pages for each of the niches?
  • Anyone have any proven methods?

I am really new at this, and I will obviously try and test, but just wondering there could be any helping tricks, tips and advice for giving this mission a go!

Thanks, look forward to your replies!

Regards, Charlie
Latest Thanks - View all

usaemkt1(2015-03-25 07:58 AM) 

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2014-11-10, 04:18 AM,
I'm using wordpress and writing new post for every niche.
2014-11-10, 04:20 AM,
You should get a minimalist them and create separate pages for each niche. Link from each page to your target url. Try to create inner links. Create some pages that are linked from most of your niche pages so that they become authoritative. Good luck!!
2014-11-10, 04:24 AM,
(2014-11-10, 04:20 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: You should get a minimalist them and create separate pages for each niche. Link from each page to your target url. Try to create inner links. Create some pages that are linked from most of your niche pages so that they become authoritative. Good luck!!

Hi Heraclitus,

Thanks for the reply.
What to your mean minimalist them? How would you go about this, not sure what to do?
By 'inner links' do you mean 1 niche page shows a link to another niche page on the website? I was thinking of using a Magazine style blog theme.

Regards, Charlie

2014-11-10, 04:28 AM,
(2014-11-10, 04:24 AM)FlackUK Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 04:20 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: You should get a minimalist them and create separate pages for each niche. Link from each page to your target url. Try to create inner links. Create some pages that are linked from most of your niche pages so that they become authoritative. Good luck!!

Hi Heraclitus,

Thanks for the reply.
What to your mean minimalist them? How would you go about this, not sure what to do?
By 'inner links' do you mean 1 niche page shows a link to another niche page on the website? I was thinking of using a Magazine style blog theme.

Regards, Charlie

I meant minimalist theme.
Ad yes linking from one page to the other is great :)
2014-11-10, 03:23 PM,
(2014-11-10, 04:20 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: I meant minimalist theme.
Ad yes linking from one page to the other is great :)

Thanks! Understood now.

Task for today - Get Niche 1 up and running!

I have sorted out a page for one of my niches, but I'm struggling to work out the best way to get income from the page?

I've done a method for this niche as a free downloadable guide, but what is the best 'thing' to use to make me earn from this?
Is a Content Locker the right thing to do?
Or File Locker?
or... another one which I know nothing about as I'm new?

Really not sure on what's best so hoping someone can help me out on this!

Thanks, Charlie

2014-11-10, 03:25 PM,
Go wordpress for sure and really look around for a good design because it makes all the difference.

To the ends of the globe, No matter what it costs me.
2014-11-10, 03:28 PM,
(2014-11-10, 03:25 PM)ArtificialEden Wrote: Go wordpress for sure and really look around for a good design because it makes all the difference.

Hi Artificial Eden,

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I have gone with a WordPress theme!

I did a bit of searching on this forum, and found an excellent theme that a member had posted; see their post below if anyone is interested.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-HOT-Word...ress+theme
(would credit more but it appears the member is now banned, but the theme is ace!)

Regards, Charlie

2014-11-10, 03:34 PM,
(2014-11-10, 03:28 PM)FlackUK Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 03:25 PM)ArtificialEden Wrote: Go wordpress for sure and really look around for a good design because it makes all the difference.

Hi Artificial Eden,

I did a bit of searching on this forum, and found an excellent theme that a member had posted; see their post below if anyone is interested.
/Thread-HOT-Wordpress-Theme-for-Multi-Niche-Blog-2?highlight=wordpress+theme
(would credit more but it appears the member is now banned, but the theme is ace!)

Regards, Charlie

Its a nice theme for multi niche i likes ones that have a big changing picture at the top or a scrolling bar of pictures. Also if you can i would go responsive to help convert mobile traffic.

To the ends of the globe, No matter what it costs me.
2014-11-10, 03:36 PM,
(2014-11-10, 03:34 PM)ArtificialEden Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 03:28 PM)FlackUK Wrote:

Hi Artificial Eden,

/Thread-HOT-Wordpress-Theme-for-Multi-Niche-Blog-2?highlight=wordpress+theme

Regards, Charlie

Its a nice theme for multi niche i likes ones that have a big changing picture at the top or a scrolling bar of pictures. Also if you can i would go responsive to help convert mobile traffic.

Thanks, the WordPress theme does have a responsible layout!
One of the other reasons I chose it :)

Regards, Charlie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,866 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 522 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Useful Website Watt 17 601 2017-09-29, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,127 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  .website extension acidster 4 148 2017-09-21, 01:17 AM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top