Movie site?
2015-09-25, 03:20 PM,
I am thinking of starting a movie streaming site.

What do I need for this?

Offshore hosting and domain?
Wordpress or custom coded site?

Any risks from this?

Thanks!
2015-09-25, 03:51 PM,
I'm interested on this too. I can drive few thousands visitors daily easily.Anyone with experience?
2015-09-25, 03:53 PM,
I had a streaming website for about 1 year.

Offshore hosts are hard to find (the good ones) and European hosts go with European laws, they also have laws like DCMA, but a bit different, I had my website hosted in Russia, and I only after 1 year I had some trouble, nothing about takedown requests, but even using Cloudflare my website got targeted.

Right now there's a big, really big, list of streaming websites, unless you build something unique you'll need to fight to get somewhere, believable me only after 6 months I had good results, and it's a pain to upload 'videos' in HD (unless you have a dedicated server with good upload speeds).

Basically, if you have money to start off (I'd say 100$), go for it, get a good hosting service (Russia, Ukraine, or somewhere in Asia works) and a VPS or Dedicated Server to upload your 'videos'.

And if you need some help, just send me a PM ;)
2015-09-25, 05:39 PM,
You need : Turkey webhosting( Russian or Asia will work too) + Mega account for file hosting + domain in .co .su zones and good website (custom coded s)
2015-09-25, 07:59 PM,
(2015-09-25, 03:53 PM)Telgo Wrote: I had a streaming website for about 1 year.

Offshore hosts are hard to find (the good ones) and European hosts go with European laws, they also have laws like DCMA, but a bit different, I had my website hosted in Russia, and I only after 1 year I had some trouble, nothing about takedown requests, but even using Cloudflare my website got targeted.

Right now there's a big, really big, list of streaming websites, unless you build something unique you'll need to fight to get somewhere, believable me only after 6 months I had good results, and it's a pain to upload 'videos' in HD (unless you have a dedicated server with good upload speeds).

Basically, if you have money to start off (I'd say 100$), go for it, get a good hosting service (Russia, Ukraine, or somewhere in Asia works) and a VPS or Dedicated Server to upload your 'videos'.

How much are you earning from it currently?

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-09-25, 07:59 PM,

2015-09-25, 08:06 PM,
I started movie niche site recently.I do not upload movies by my self,using some plugins (paid one) to embed movies from another sites.
Im using namecheap hosting and domain. (wordpress site)

If you are going for non offshore hosting be sure to have dmca etc on your site.

Telgo Can you give me some tips ? Thanks :)
2015-09-25, 08:56 PM,
(2015-09-25, 07:59 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote:

It depends, the best months are the ones that 'videos' are around the web with good quality, I think next month I'm going to do good (hopefully).

But since it's a national website (translated to my own language, with subtitles too) I get about 200$ per week, but I'm sure I can get more if I play my cards right.
2015-09-25, 10:59 PM,
(2015-09-25, 08:56 PM)Telgo Wrote:

It depends, the best months are the ones that 'videos' are around the web with good quality, I think next month I'm going to do good (hopefully).

But since it's a national website (translated to my own language, with subtitles too) I get about 200$ per week, but I'm sure I can get more if I play my cards right.

How are you monetizing it?

2015-09-25, 11:05 PM,
(2015-09-25, 10:59 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 08:56 PM)Telgo Wrote:

How are you monetizing it?

Some networks with Popunders, Popups and some targeted CPA offers :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,648 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  site like mediaklondike bborzaa 2 197 2017-11-17, 09:55 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Best CPA for TV show Movie Site? senpah123 6 320 2017-11-07, 06:15 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker
  Why this site didn't ask email verification? kingston123 1 130 2017-10-28, 11:43 PM
Last Post: midastou4
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 621 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top