Movie lockers traffic Source?
2017-05-08, 04:29 AM,
Hey Guys, I have been looking at the leads generated in CPAbuild for a while now. I notice that most of them get leads either no templates or movies. There are some gaming generators leads too. But I was thinking about starting a own movie stream site with locker. My question was, Are they ranking their websites for organic traffic or advertising it? I am not sure if that is even allowed to advertise. Or they can also be using social media, not sure anyone knowledgable?

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2017-05-08, 04:50 AM,
Most of them are doing SEO, Youtube (video/comments), Facebook. I'm in doubt that any of them are using paid platforms to advertise their "Watch here full movie free". whatever you do, do not provide visitors real content in this case movie after they done the offer (honest advice is to stay away from movie niches). GL Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-05-08, 04:57 AM,
You can use paid traffic with this but you need to think outside the box and obviously don't use traffic like adwords or facebook . Just my 2 cents you can make a blog about news of movies with trailer and add at the end a link to watch the full movie , that link redirect to an other website so your money page :) . But you need to know one thing, streaming and download movies are really dangerous if you don't know what you do
2017-05-08, 05:03 AM,
(2017-05-08, 04:57 AM)euforio Wrote: You can use paid traffic with this but you need to think outside the box and obviously don't use traffic like adwords or facebook . Just my 2 cents you can make a blog about news of movies with trailer and add at the end a link to watch the full movie , that link redirect to an other website so your money page :) . But you need to know one thing, streaming and download movies are really dangerous if you don't know what you do

dangerous as in legal matters?

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2017-05-14, 12:48 AM,
(2017-05-08, 05:03 AM)Qoins Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 04:57 AM)euforio Wrote: You can use paid traffic with this but you need to think outside the box and obviously don't use traffic like adwords or facebook . Just my 2 cents you can make a blog about news of movies with trailer and add at the end a link to watch the full movie , that link redirect to an other website so your money page :) . But you need to know one thing, streaming and download movies are really dangerous if you don't know what you do

dangerous as in legal matters?

Yes, movies companies are the ones that cares the most about their copyrights. Be careful. GL

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-05-14, 01:32 PM,
Well I would suggest don't work on movie niches buddy!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 5 95 Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Last Post: kalia420
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 148 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 207 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 200 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 293 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12