Movie lander traffic conversion help
2015-06-08, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-08, 03:25 PM by crushmyAA.)
Hi guys,

I am having a few issues at the minute with my content locked movie page.

I have a pretty HQ landing page and am driving some decent traffic to it. However for some reason my stats just dont add up in my opinion in the cpa network.

The lander is a movie script which i have customised highly and surely the amount of impressions in the cpa network should mirror the amount of traffic im getting to some extent given that the user is going to that page specifically to watch the movie i would expect the number of impressions on the cpa network to mirror the traffic stats to some extent.

here is an example of my traffic stats:
(sorry i cant post images yet)

hxxp://s28.postimg.org/d000irval/Capture.png

that was for the last 2 hours.

now my cpa account:
hxxp://s17.postimg.org/jk7rbeycv/Capture2.png

that is for the last 24 hours as i cant narrow it down further however for the last 2 hours it has shown about 6 impressions.

Im getting tons of traffic now just cant seem to convert it well even though i feel my locker and page are pretty HQ. any suggestions guys or any help would be appreciated.

I feel like im missing something here.

happy to shoot my site through to someone to look at via pm, i dont really want to share it here ideally as i have spent a lot of time customising it.

Cheers

further to this i should add that i am content locking the video onclick is this the best way to go? at a guess maybe not? PPI is obviously a viable option too but am unsure on networks etc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 537 2017-12-12, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 92 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 209 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 216 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Chinese Traffic tocka 2 129 2017-12-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top