Motivation for beginners from a beginner :)Read this and get some Goosebumps trust me
2018-03-05, 04:29 AM,
What´s up guys so ima start off by saying that if ur reading this you have what it takes to make all your dreams come true. And more than that ,to make an impact on this world. You might believe this, but you must know this like 2 plus 2. All you gotta do is stop complaining about what you lack put your opportunity hat on and serach for how to get what ur missing,and that literally accounts to everything,btw sorry for my lack of grammar im not the type that puts much effort into this.  That said all you have to do is get up and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. In my junior year of highschool i started a brownie bussiness with two friends of mine in school,in 4 months it grew to 7 people selling brownies for us,we were working our asses off making hella batches a day but what i learned from it is that you have to believe in yourself and just startand even if you dont believe in yourself because in knowledge and action XD,the best way to learn is through experiene trust me,and i realized i was the main driving force of the bussiness but now sadly i dont do it anymore since i need a car and my friend graduated and also many of the sellers graduated as well ,it was a quick but amazing experience. Before this tho ,I used to be a person that over complicated everything over thought everything because i will think theres always some way to fail and i was scared of that,so what? Fail bro FAIL OVER AND OVER AGAIN.WHY? Simply because every time you "Failed" you will learn something to help you succeed the next time and plus in this bussiness its hard to fail many times its easy to learn all it takes is action.You have this forum the tutorials discussions etc.. you can ask questions about ANYTHING you want to know. You can go on youtube ,search on google etc.. Point is, the knowledge is there! I joined June but started really looking this past month and a half and ive accumulated much knowledge on everything CPA,from traffic,bots and trcking,spying,setting up a campaign,optimizing,etc.. Got cpa evolution for free on here (2k $course)The rich jerk by Deadz (Thanks deadz) with a lot of info on affiliate marketing,ive found many great tutorials on here and other forums.Guys,the knowledge is available  get that shit and absorb it become a lving sponge literally,but dont get caught up over analyzing ,as soon as you havit e the basics or see a tutorial you know you can do as well,go for it ! Life is meant to take risks not everything is safe and plus the safe path is BORING,theres an adrenaline from taking risks and succeeding it makes you really really happy inside,because hey we can make a ton of money but if we arent happy whats the point,yeah travel around collect happy memories but remember they are memories true happiness comes from gratitude and loving yourself.  If I told you right know and gave you a contract saying that if you research for 2-4 hours a day for the next two months you will guaranteed make 100 $ dollars a day  will you sign the contract ,ofcourse why because its guaranteed.You see what i mean?!Everything is life is about belief and hard work, Just believe in yourself and be fearless! Hope this motivated you a little bit heres my favorite motivational video.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NjjYVROiJIA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Latest Thanks - View all

Cly(2018-03-24 06:50 PM) arbuz1987(2018-03-22 10:56 PM) PHPMaster(2018-03-22 12:52 PM) StrayAngel(2018-03-05 10:49 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-03-05, 04:29 AM,
IMPORTANT: Users are encouraged to check all downloads including: landing pages, PDF's, and anything else that requires a download. Ensure the thread creator has provided a virus scan before downloading anything, if it's missing go ahead and report the thread by hitting the (Report) button located below the fold. Please read this thread: Here to learn how to check landing pages for sneaky redirects.
2018-03-05, 04:40 AM,
(2018-03-05, 04:29 AM)Sanders Wrote: What´s up guys so ima start off by saying that if ur reading this you have what it takes to make all your dreams come true. And more than that ,to make an impact on this world. You might believe this, but you must know this like 2 plus 2. All you gotta do is stop complaining about what you lack put your opportunity hat on and serach for how to get what ur missing,and that literally accounts to everything,btw sorry for my lack of grammar im not the type that puts much effort into this.  That said all you have to do is get up and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. In my junior year of highschool i started a brownie bussiness with two friends of mine in school,in 4 months it grew to 7 people selling brownies for us,we were working our asses off making hella batches a day but what i learned from it is that you have to believe in yourself and just startand even if you dont believe in yourself because in knowledge and action XD,the best way to learn is through experiene trust me,and i realized i was the main driving force of the bussiness but now sadly i dont do it anymore since i need a car and my friend graduated and also many of the sellers graduated as well ,it was a quick but amazing experience. Before this tho ,I used to be a person that over complicated everything over thought everything because i will think theres always some way to fail and i was scared of that,so what? Fail bro FAIL OVER AND OVER AGAIN.WHY? Simply because every time you "Failed" you will learn something to help you succeed the next time and plus in this bussiness its hard to fail many times its easy to learn all it takes is action.You have this forum the tutorials discussions etc.. you can ask questions about ANYTHING you want to know. You can go on youtube ,search on google etc.. Point is, the knowledge is there! I joined June but started really looking this past month and a half and ive accumulated much knowledge on everything CPA,from traffic,bots and trcking,spying,setting up a campaign,optimizing,etc.. Got cpa evolution for free on here (2k $course)The rich jerk by Deadz (Thanks deadz) with a lot of info on affiliate marketing,ive found many great tutorials on here and other forums.Guys,the knowledge is available  get that shit and absorb it become a lving sponge literally,but dont get caught up over analyzing ,as soon as you havit e the basics or see a tutorial you know you can do as well,go for it ! Life is meant to take risks not everything is safe and plus the safe path is BORING,theres an adrenaline from taking risks and succeeding it makes you really really happy inside,because hey we can make a ton of money but if we arent happy whats the point,yeah travel around collect happy memories but remember they are memories true happiness comes from gratitude and loving yourself.  If I told you right know and gave you a contract saying that if you research for 2-4 hours a day for the next two months you will guaranteed make 100 $ dollars a day  will you sign the contract ,ofcourse why because its guaranteed.You see what i mean?!Everything is life is about belief and hard work, Just believe in yourself and be fearless! Hope this motivated you a little bit heres my favorite motivational video.

Youtbe "be fearless motivational video"

(Need advice on how to make YT video appear big on here,i tried using embed but it didnt work,you guys have any idea?,thanks :))
2018-03-05, 09:31 PM,
Nice story, is this your own story ?
2018-03-06, 09:06 AM,
Yeah it's my story ;p
2018-03-19, 03:28 PM,
Never give up. Thats one and true way to make money:-)
Latest Thanks - View all

PHPMaster(2018-03-22 12:52 PM) 

Either you fight to the end or you die at the start.
 I'm Proud of his nation being above the working class. 
Yes, I am the future King of everything human, the servant of the divine. 
See you on the internet battlefield

Cool

2018-03-22, 12:53 PM,
Nice story mate, We should NEVER GIVE UP.