MotivatedMoneyMaker... The Journey to a stable $50/day using Bing PPC!!!
2015-06-06, 12:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-16, 01:00 PM by Manny.)
I'm tired of making excuses and always procrastinating because of fear, lack of resources or time!! We are made to live in victory, in abundance and at peace with ourselves and those around us.

The first step is always the hardest but when you're on the floor and have hit rock bottom working a dead end job with no financial freedom or simply no "Freedom" in general. Well, thats it! From now on I'll be looking up towards the heavens and staying true to the faith that believes in making dreams a reality not just for me but for my family and for the people I'm blessed to meet along the way.

These are my Milestones goals for the next 6 months:

*$10/Day
*$20/Day
*$30/Day
*$40/Day
**$50/Day**

I've done my research and PPC is the best way to go, it takes money to make money. I understand it's a learning process and there are twist and turns that can only be learned with time. But regardless of the ups and downs, staying true to your motives and motivation is what makes you a true success.

I've heard that only a few make it in online marketing and that it's a living breathing rat race but it's time for this rat to get in the race and at least have the chance to win last place-

"I'm a lover not a fighter, but I fight for what I love"

with that said "My Journey begins now"-

Manny-Grin

[spoiler=****UPDATE**** JUNE 5th-14th, 2015]****UPDATE****

AFTER 10 DAYS OF TESTING AND TRYING AND SETTING UP MY TOOLS AND TRACKER, LANDING PAGES AND ADVERTISING ACCOUNTS... BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS WITH LONG NIGHTS... BUT I CAN SAY IT'S ALL WORTH IT-

SO FAR AND COUNTING 10 LEADS @ $1.30 FOR CPL OFFER, I'VE MADE $13!!!

I wanted to attach a picture of my results but not sure how to do that exactly, but hey I've optimized my campaign and I saw 6 leads come in with in 10 mins... in my first 10 clicks I got 4 leads!!!

Well...

My New Milestone for every campaign I start will be to Break even and stabilize before scaling up and hitting
$10/day
$20/day
$30/day
$40/day
******$50/day******

P.S: I didn't see the add attachment button below the post so, I've now added a screen shot of my progress!!Smile[/spoiler]

[spoiler=***UPDATE JUNE 15,2015***]Things just keep getting better and I’m blessed to say that GOD IS GOOD… Today’s Total is $32.50(Wish I could add pictures, if you know how please share. I’d really like to post my results)
So Far yesterday and today ad up to $45.50!!! The story goes like this BING ADS gives you $50 just for signing up and adding a payment method (Credit or Debit Card for those outside of the USA) If your trying to set it up with Pay Pal you’ll always fail.

So before I invested any of my money I set up my hosting, and tracker (Prosper202) and also my VPS_ Virtual Private Server_ for hosting prosper202…. Then Learning how to build landing pages and so forth… All this was overwhelming at first but it all starts with a decision… I decided to learn Affiliate Marketing a few months back and so I’ve been doing my research and so it’s been a very progressive journey and so JUNE 5th I finally decided to take action. I work online as a freelancer on UPWORK (formerly known as ODESK) but now it’s time to take it up a notch and stop living somebody else’s dream and live my own.
I’ve attached a screen shot for those of you who can download attachments but there’s my proof for today’s earnings and total earnings!! 

P.s. I’ll be updating every 5-10 days or so as not to bore lol but I’ll be checking this thread every day and answering questions to the best of my knowledge.
P.s.s: I won’t have a marketing budget for Bing Ads until about Thursday or Friday so My Journey as far as PPC is paused until then-
I’ll be setting up a sales funnel and using FaceBook(Free traffic) I’ll keep you guys posted. Up to this point I’ve only generated results using BING ADS.
[/spoiler]

Latest Thanks - View all

deew420(2015-07-18 11:54 PM) 
2015-06-06, 01:37 AM,
Good luck with your journey (:
Latest Thanks - View all

Manny(2015-06-06 03:07 AM) 
2015-06-15, 11:17 AM,
****UPDATE****

AFTER 10 DAYS OF TESTING AND TRYING AND SETTING UP MY TOOLS AND TRACKER, LANDING PAGES AND ADVERTISING ACCOUNTS... BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS WITH LONG NIGHTS... BUT I CAN SAY IT'S ALL WORTH IT-

SO FAR AND COUNTING 10 LEADS @ $1.30 FOR CPL OFFER, I'VE MADE $13!!!

I wanted to attach a picture of my results but not sure how to do that exactly, but hey I've optimized my campaign and I saw 6 leads come in with in 10 mins... in my first 10 clicks I got 4 leads!!!

Well...

My New Milestone for every campaign I start will be to Break even and stabilize before scaling up and hitting
  • $10/day
  • $20/day
  • $30/day
  • $40/day
  • ******$50/day******

P.S: I didn't see the add attachment button below the post so, I've now added a screen shot of my progress!!Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2015-06-15, 12:59 PM,
(2015-06-15, 12:19 PM)gautamray Wrote: Good luck.. keep us updated about your journey

Thanks "Gautamary"

It's not easy but the thing is sticking with it and testing and tweaking and scaling.(T.T.S) and duplicate your success with like manner offers. I'm a complete Noob but I'm starting to get the hang of it. The tracking my actual conversion had me breaking my head trying to figure out what Postback URL's and pixels were and "Subid's" and so much to learn but it's all worth it... 2 new leads just came in bumping my total to $15.60!!! Now it's time to sleep but I hope to wake up to some more good news just like I did yesterday....(it's 12am midnight here in my country)

Good night and well wishes to you too

Manny-SmileSmileSmileSmileGrinMoney
2015-06-15, 01:26 PM,
Dude, i envy you for going through this. Unfortunately for me, im still on the "procrastinating + fear" stage. Cry

Good luck and do update us with this.

Wink
Latest Thanks - View all

Manny(2015-06-16 09:19 AM) 
2015-06-15, 01:51 PM,
good luck with your journey mate!
Latest Thanks - View all

Thanks LB'Decoy for the free VIP
2015-06-15, 04:11 PM,
Cool! Good luck with your journey! I'm following your thread.
I always want to use bing ads, but always failed add payment method... :(
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-06-15, 07:23 PM,
What kind offers are you promoting and are you using facebook?
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-06-15, 08:13 PM,
Nice results mate. My question is, how much you spend to make those 15$. You use direct link to the offer or you create custom LP's?
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-06-16, 01:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-16, 01:18 PM by Manny.)
(2015-06-15, 01:26 PM)atebon Wrote: Dude, i envy you for going through this. Unfortunately for me, im still on the "procrastinating + fear" stage. Cry

Good luck and do update us with this.

Wink

Best advice I can give you is do your due diligence it took me 3 month of indecision + 3 months of in depth research as far as Affiliate marketing goes. So over all it took me 6 months to finally take action....

"I dont know what happen I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired"

Hope this is helpful Wink

(2015-06-15, 04:11 PM)Mystery Wrote: Cool! Good luck with your journey! I'm following your thread.
I always want to use bing ads, but always failed add payment method... :(

Lol Thanks for the support,

as far as the Bing ads account set up. If your outside of the USA like I am then Bing won't accept a paypal account as a valid payment method. It has to be either a debit card or a credit card.

Hurry and Claim the $50 giveaway promotion they have going on to test out their network

http://tools.seobook.com/ppc-tools/free-...upons.html

if anything just use a VPN to get the $50 sign up bonus Wink

(2015-06-15, 07:23 PM)unknownman Wrote: What kind offers are you promoting and are you using facebook?

I tried 2 sales campaigns and had no luck there, I guess I quit to early on them but usually if I see no results after the first 100 clicks I move on...

And Then I tried a dating offer that, once again, failed and so I i asked my AM(Affiliate manager) for offer that worked with PPC and she provided me with a few. And In particular this CPL offer that I'm now generating leads for.

Smile

If your just starting off, your best bet is CPL offers CoolCool

(2015-06-15, 08:13 PM)amnesis Wrote: Nice results mate. My question is, how much you spend to make those 15$. You use direct link to the offer or you create custom LP's?

Well the first $50 were a courtesy of BING ADS and so Far I've only invested $40 of my own money... I've used up $25 of it and my Net total is $53.30...

And well since I'm waiting on a few clients to send payments I'm on hold with Bing PPC until about Thursday or Friday the latest so in the mean time I'll create a sales funnel and use facebook traffic and see how well that goes.

And I use both meaning Direct linking and LP. It just depends on the offer- You just have to test and test and see what works and what doesn't until you get the hang of it.

It's like an experienced marketer told me...

"Your definitely gonna lose more money than you earn at first but once you get the hang of it it'll be the other way around. You'll be spending less money and making more."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 6 122 41 minutes ago
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 44 2,260 3 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 54 2,278 4 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 27 1,210 Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Last Post: YoungCoconut
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,201 Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Last Post: timberlin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top