Mother's eshop
2013-07-20, 11:45 PM,
Hey guys,
i want to rank my mother's eshop.

She is on market since 2009 i think. She is getting like 60 visitor per day, but i want to rank her eshop for 14 800 monthly searchs keyword...

Eshop name is "koralik" (bead) and this keyword have 480 monthly searchs but i want to rank it for "koralky" (beads) wich have 14 800...

She want to invest max 50$ on this because business is not doing so well :-/

Her site is PR2 (i checked it at one site) and she have about 500 backlinks but these backlinks do not include keyword "koralky"...

Her url does not have keyword "koralky" and she have no metatags or metadesctiption... I want do to this because i can do it for free, but im looking for any guy who will let me what i need to do to get ranked better... im new in seo, i readed some good guides but i dont want to fuck this because it not my business and i want to help her....

I was thinking about register her on alexa, send some backlinks (for 50$ max) create facebook page- send some likes here, make video on youtube and rank it to 1 place (only 2900 videos with very low competition on YT), make on page seo- on first page write article with keyword, put keyword to metadesctipion, metatags etc (i dont remeber what everything, i have pdf guide in PC)

Im looking for someone who is good in SEO and want to help me but i cant give you money for this, as i said she want to invest max 50 bucks and it will probably go to backlinks because i cant do this manualy ( i can but link her site manualy to lets say 3000 sites will be suicide)

And i forgot, first shop for this keyword have 2100 backlinks...
2013-07-21, 12:05 AM,
Make sure you find someone who knows their shit. Otherwise your moms eshop can get a penalty or deindexed from google.
2013-07-21, 02:23 AM,
I could make someone on Fiverr do it.
Though, there might be a long queue though for the good ones.

[Image: kPc49Jx.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  55 Quick SEO Tips Even Your Mother Would Love! Crocodile 3 716 2013-12-31, 02:50 AM
Last Post: montyP

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top