Mostly NICHES are fooling?
2014-02-04, 04:25 AM,
(2014-02-04, 04:18 AM)f0rest Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 04:00 AM)Abdullah Zahid Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 03:33 AM)f0rest Wrote: lol wut the fuk is wrong with you people? if your niche is a game hack,that doesn't mean you can't give the user something in return.

Like what? I am newbie so was asking this to get an IDEA.
And by giving back something in return is like a GAME SERIAL CODE? Or more like 1 in 20 person or 1 in 100 person will get a code so it goes in legitimate way?

(2014-02-04, 03:34 AM)♂★DARSTER★♂ Wrote: Just take a look on these threads.

/Thread-Tut-How-to-convert-fake-niches-into-a-legit-one--6725
/Thread-Some-legit-niches
/Thread-Tutorial-Superb-WhiteHat-Niche-How-To-Promote-It
/Thread-Whitehat-Niche-Method

You can promote your WH niche ideas and make much more than with BH ones.

Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate your help. Smile
Lets say you have a niche 'Bubble Trouble Hack' , if you can't find a hack that works for this game,you can find many guides that show tips and tricks about the game.
I always give the user a working h@ck(if i can find it) or a tips and tricks guide.

This is especially good for SEO purposes and when you have an actual website. You may have a returning downloader and more leads from them eventually.

If you're doing YT though,screw it! All people are used to it not working there,and you have no real authority(channel will be banned eventually),so why bother?

So this is awesome for sites,for YT,screw legitness and make a HQ video.

Peace! :)
Share This Thread :

2014-02-04, 04:30 AM,
(2014-02-04, 04:25 AM)Alek Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 03:33 AM)f0rest Wrote: lol wut the fuk is wrong with you people? if your niche is a game hack,that doesn't mean you can't give the user something in return.

And by giving back something in return is like a GAME SERIAL CODE? Or more like 1 in 20 person or 1 in 100 person will get a code so it goes in legitimate way?

Lets say you have a niche 'Bubble Trouble Hack' , if you can't find a hack that works for this game,you can find many guides that show tips and tricks about the game.
I always give the user a working h@ck(if i can find it) or a tips and tricks guide.

This is especially good for SEO purposes and when you have an actual website. You may have a returning downloader and more leads from them eventually.

If you're doing YT though,screw it! All people are used to it not working there,and you have no real authority(channel will be banned eventually),so why bother?

I use YouTube as traffic source and I always give the user something in return,because I want to minimise the chance of reversal leads (especially FR leads).

Cool
2014-02-04, 04:31 AM,
(2014-02-04, 04:30 AM)f0rest Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 04:25 AM)Alek Wrote:

I use YouTube as traffic source and I always give the user something in return,because I want to minimise the chance of reversal leads (especially FR leads).

If you're in FR market,then yes very smart move.

But what i've found at INTL is that there are no reversal leads anyways. Well i'm at AWM i am not aware about what other networks do.

So yeah, have fun making money. Money