Monetizing a giveaway niche
2013-09-24, 11:01 PM,
Hello folks :)

I am still newbie to the CPA world, however I have earnt some money with PPD niches.

I am reading this forum and I really like it, however I don't have much much free time to search everything so I want to ask something that may have be answered again in past.

I want your pro tips about how to monetize a giveaway niche.

For instance, if a new game is coming out.. what should I do?

I am thinking of making a video on youtube + a locked page where people would just submit their emails to get into the giveaway. Maybe I could use some CPA direct offers? What do you think ?

I am really interested into hearing your tips and sorry if this is duplicate post.

Thank you :)
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 02:58 AM) 
2013-09-25, 12:19 AM,
Just create video + HQ landing page and you just lock what you have to giveaway put it on landing page and you should be fine.
Or create Visual basic program so they can put email and when they click button their email will be sent to your email inbox so you can reply them later with locked PPD file and you say that they win giveaway there is 1 more step for them to get item.
Also when they click button the window will pop up saying please wait several hours while we choosing winners, you will be notified via email if you win.
Something like that be creative. That Visual Basic program is easy to make btw.
If you need help pm me your skype i will help you.
2013-09-25, 12:21 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-25, 12:22 AM by INsyy.)
If you are still a newbie you can try with making a YouTube video for your niches as you said.
Then, when you have a video, try to make a nice landing page or simple (one page) blog on blogspot.

Quote:a locked page where people would just submit their emails to get into the giveaway
You can go with this, but only if you are trying to make an email list, I'll just put a content locker and wait for a traffic to come in.

After some time, when your traffic increases you can contact your Affiliate Manager to help you about the offers.
2013-09-25, 01:20 AM,
Ok thank you for your replies.
I will need to think deeper and this could actually work in future :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TOP Method] Make $100 daily on Youtube legally with ANY Niche Proster 25 3,515 Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Proster
  Whitehat Niche + Method Required 93 17,494 Yesterday, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Jachpriboi
  [HQ][LP] iPhone 6+ Giveaway kderow 45 11,183 2017-10-20, 06:04 PM
Last Post: aniismr
  [Responsive]iPhone GiveAway Landing Page WarAffiliate 32 12,123 2017-10-16, 06:25 AM
Last Post: zihadlm1
  [Tutorial] Superb WhiteHat Niche + How To Promote It Superhero99 62 15,253 2017-10-15, 10:51 AM
Last Post: dontme

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top