Monetize Movie site with CPA Content Lockers
2014-04-23, 04:46 PM,
Hi everyone, wishing you all a great day.

For the past 2 weeks, I was making and creating a Movie Site which targets a high paying country. They can watch movies in High definition, and the best part is, those movies are latest one and up to date, I had put alot of effort on to this already. But this day my affiliate manager told me it is against copyright so i think it wouldn't work using content locker as a way to monetize.

My question is, can you help me decide whether i will continue working on it, I had already posted 60 movies, and i had put such of time uploading and downloading movies. Is there any way how to monetize it still with content lockers? or are there any networks that allow movie sites? please help me. and aside from putting ads onto it.

I also read some threads regarding blanking referral using content lockers, is this a good idea? because I believe content locking a movie site will surely give you alot of $$$. Please to all masters out there can you help me?... in return i will help you too if you want to build a movie site. thanks. and Godbless.

Reconnecting Any Wimax MODEM. No more monthly Bills. Enjoy Lifetime Free Internet Grin
2014-04-23, 04:58 PM,
Before to start working and making this site you supposed to talk first with your affiliate manager to see if you could do this. Try with link lockers and PPD networks,not CPA networks. I have some good results.
2014-04-23, 05:52 PM,
Latest Thanks - View all

dice(2014-05-03 05:38 AM) 
2014-04-23, 06:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-23, 06:07 PM by Gadgmaster.)
(2014-04-23, 04:58 PM)adyscorpio Wrote: Before to start working and making this site you supposed to talk first with your affiliate manager to see if you could do this. Try with link lockers and PPD networks,not CPA networks. I have some good results.

means your monetizing ur movie site with ppd? thanks for your respond

(2014-04-23, 05:52 PM)caesar Wrote: Maybe this Thread can help? /Thread-900-CPA-PPD-Movie-Promotion-Secrets

Sorry mate but im at cpalead already, any chance you still can help me without being your referral? thanks

Reconnecting Any Wimax MODEM. No more monthly Bills. Enjoy Lifetime Free Internet Grin
2014-04-23, 06:56 PM,
hey bro
i can tell u a latest making money method with ur movie niche
add me on skype : danishkhanji
thanx
2014-04-23, 07:12 PM,
(2014-04-23, 06:56 PM)earner007 Wrote: hey bro
i can tell u a latest making money method with ur movie niche
add me on skype : danishkhanji
thanx

added you on skype :)

2014-04-23, 07:14 PM,
I've did the movie niche in the past and I used PPI. It worked ok at that time. I've made some research not long ago and I've seen that people are still using PPI for the movie niche so maybe that's will be a good option for you
2014-04-23, 07:24 PM,
(2014-04-23, 07:14 PM)Man of Steel Wrote: I've did the movie niche in the past and I used PPI. It worked ok at that time. I've made some research not long ago and I've seen that people are still using PPI for the movie niche so maybe that's will be a good option for you

Thank you for your suggestion but my site is mainly for watching purposes and its not downloadable.

2014-04-23, 09:35 PM,
I don't suggest you to host a movies because you can get in law problems and also you'll probably get banned by CPA network you use.

You could use movies with PPI. Just put a fake screen player and write something like: To watch this movie you need to have ffdshow video codec. Then you put the link of your PPI file below!
2014-04-23, 10:11 PM,
(2014-04-23, 09:35 PM)WoodnoteAtaraxy Wrote: I don't suggest you to host a movies because you can get in law problems and also you'll probably get banned by CPA network you use.

You could use movies with PPI. Just put a fake screen player and write something like: To watch this movie you need to have ffdshow video codec. Then you put the link of your PPI file below!

Hi, i never hosted from my own site, i used third party free hosting. thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 336 2 hours ago
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 75 5 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 211 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 210 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 247 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top