Mobile Traffic
2015-04-09, 02:46 AM,
I signup at buzzcity.com, and ran 4 different mobile campaigns from 4 different CPA Networks ?

But i did not get any single lead.

Can anyone suggest me the best Mobile Traffic Network ?
Latest Thanks - View all

spysalhii(2017-12-13 04:28 PM) 
2015-04-09, 04:06 AM,
Hey. First of all tell us more about your campaings,i mean budjet spent,what kind of offers you were promoting,using landing pages or without lander? and some other matrics if possible. I can say that buzzcity traffic is not very targeted and not very premium.It converts but its cheap and harder to scale up.About best mobile traffic source there is no such thing but i can recommend some traffic sources with good premium traffic:

For pop traffic use : Zeropark.com (highly reccomened running low payout 0.25-0.75 CPI offers)
For banner and text ads traffic: Airpush.com,Mobicow.com is cheap alternative good one, inmobi.com,mobfox(premium quality but not cheap and its CPM based ads)

Give me more info about your campain here and maybe i can help a little bit
Latest Thanks - View all

spysalhii(2017-12-13 04:28 PM) Khaleesi(2015-08-13 03:32 PM) Mikael Laine(2015-04-23 09:46 PM) 

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-04-09, 11:51 AM,
(2015-04-09, 04:06 AM)Geroe Wrote: Hey. First of all tell us more about your campaings,i mean budjet spent,what kind of offers you were promoting,using landing pages or without lander? and some other matrics if possible. I can say that buzzcity traffic is not very targeted and not very premium.It converts but its cheap and harder to scale up.About best mobile traffic source there is no such thing but i can recommend some traffic sources with good premium traffic:

For pop traffic use : Zeropark.com (highly reccomened running low payout 0.25-0.75 CPI offers)
For banner and text ads traffic: Airpush.com,Mobicow.com is cheap alternative good one, inmobi.com,mobfox(premium quality but not cheap and its CPM based ads)

Thanks for reply.
My budget is low, under $100.
I do not use landing page. I directly promote the offer.
I promote the "software, which converts on download and install", "dating" etc etc.
I need the cheap but targeted traffic.
You can suggest me offers. I am an affiliate of PeerFly, Adscendmedia, AdworkMedia, CPAGRIP & CPAWay.
2015-04-09, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-09, 04:50 PM by Geroe.)
Those networks are good for content locking monetization and have good cpa offers but if you are goind to do PPC advertising you need a little bit different cpa networks with better offers.

I suggest you Clickdealer.com (they have dating offers,games and etc.)
f5media.com Good networks
cpatrend.com for dating offers
yeahmobi is second my choise has good cpi and game offers as well

You can start with antivirus or sweepstake offers.

I can say that your budjet is very low for testing new offers. If you want to still test the water according to your budjet you have to test very low payout offers like 0.25$-0.50$ because it is easier to convert and it will give you an idea whats converts and whats not rather than promoting 2-3$ offers with low budjet it will need more money and traffic to analyze something.

My suggestion here is to try promoting CPI low payout offers like gokeyboard play google install app, once you are approved by cpa networks contact your manager and ask for best converting cpi offers.

Also i got my first conversions ever with zeropark.com + use voluum.com for tracking which is free and intergrated with zeropark.

go for http://www.yeahmobi.com/ for start because clickdealer has 500 min payout LOL... Or just Restricted, reported as removing reviews for money. Use the Elites network review section instead. choose some of them here or use your existing networks to choose low payout offers.

Also i reccomend testing with landing pages vs direct linked and see which will convert better

For learning purposed visit charlesngo http://charlesngo.com/ blog, gold nuggets there.
Also http://www.malandarras.com/ blog

But if you are serious getting started in mobile i suggest you http://www.cashmoneyaffiliate.com/ membership and also i suggest that you need at least 1k or minimum 500$ to start with mobile cpa. Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

shadowofdeath(2015-07-15 11:25 AM) MrAngel(2015-04-09 10:01 PM) 

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-04-09, 05:00 PM,
(2015-04-09, 11:51 AM)MrAngel Wrote:
(2015-04-09, 04:06 AM)Geroe Wrote: Hey. First of all tell us more about your campaings,i mean budjet spent,what kind of offers you were promoting,using landing pages or without lander? and some other matrics if possible. I can say that buzzcity traffic is not very targeted and not very premium.It converts but its cheap and harder to scale up.About best mobile traffic source there is no such thing but i can recommend some traffic sources with good premium traffic:

Thanks for reply.
My budget is low, under $100.
I do not use landing page. I directly promote the offer.
I promote the "software, which converts on download and install", "dating" etc etc.
I need the cheap but targeted traffic.
You can suggest me offers. I am an affiliate of PeerFly, Adscendmedia, AdworkMedia, CPAGRIP & CPAWay.

Hey,

you can try http://decisive.is (Banner CPM) it's really good for beginners min budget is 100$ (not think that you can earn with this if you only have 100$ :D)

And mate if you really want to do mobile marketing you need min. 1k$. Maybe you will lose 1k$ and earn only 100$. THATS NORMAL. You must try many different banners landing pages etc. It's not easy hehe And mate not try US offers in begin :). If you only have 100$ you can max do a 0.50$ payout offer :). Track your campaign and optimized it! In begin you maybe will have a -50% ROI. Thats pretty good tbh :). Optimized it and earn!

You can use https://voluum.com/ it free if you only have 100k Traffic per month if I'm not wrong :D. If you have any other question you can ask me :)
Latest Thanks - View all

shadowofdeath(2015-07-15 11:27 AM) MrAngel(2015-04-09 10:01 PM) 
2015-04-09, 09:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-09, 10:19 PM by MrAngel.)
(2015-04-09, 04:24 PM)Geroe Wrote: Those networks are good for content locking monetization and have good cpa offers but if you are goind to do PPC advertising you need a little bit different cpa networks with better offers.

I suggest you Clickdealer.com (they have dating offers,games and etc.)
f5media.com Good networks
cpatrend.com for dating offers
yeahmobi is second my choise has good cpi and game offers as well

You can start with antivirus or sweepstake offers.

I can say that your budjet is very low for testing new offers. If you want to still test the water according to your budjet you have to test very low payout offers like 0.25$-0.50$ because it is easier to convert and it will give you an idea whats converts and whats not rather than promoting 2-3$ offers with low budjet it will need more money and traffic to analyze something.

My suggestion here is to try promoting CPI low payout offers like gokeyboard play google install app, once you are approved by cpa networks contact your manager and ask for best converting cpi offers.

Also i got my first conversions ever with zeropark.com + use voluum.com for tracking which is free and intergrated with zeropark.

go for / for start because clickdealer has 500 min payout LOL... Or just / choose some of them here or use your existing networks to choose low payout offers.

Also i reccomend testing with landing pages vs direct linked and see which will convert better

For learning purposed visit charlesngo / blog, gold nuggets there.
Also / blog

But if you are serious getting started in mobile i suggest you / membership and also i suggest that you need at least 1k or minimum 500$ to start with mobile cpa. Thanks

Thank You Very Much for Response. I will try some other Networks.

Thank You Very Much for Response. I will think before invest.

And also i have another question.
I found a video offers somewhere in CPA, which converts on "Video Views".
Yet its payout is $0.03. But if i advertise this campaign at $0.010-$0.015, i can earn some money. Total leads are 1000 per day.

Now i test clicksor, dntx, 7search...but it did not convert ?

Someone suggest me about MediaTraffic, what you say ?
Can you give me some suggestion about this website mediatraffic . com/ ?
2015-04-09, 11:03 PM,
i havent tried both that kind of offer and mediatraffic so best option for you to test it with low spend and than check how it goes. I think that will convert only when someone clicks to play video not for only visits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET FREE] Stuna Traffic Bot PRO.. Included Stuna Proxy Bot PRO gabilaza 4 148 7 hours ago
Last Post: mouad22
  Really Simple Facebook Tool & Tip to get Traffic.. SwiffJustus 7 232 8 hours ago
Last Post: ned02
  Get Unlimited Traffic With Web Bot Aboutmoney 3 191 Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Last Post: offer494
  Madden NFL Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrLions 7 726 2017-12-06, 01:06 PM
Last Post: WillydaDon
  How to make $50 daily with Targeted Traffic and CPA Offers Proster 47 4,808 2017-12-03, 12:12 AM
Last Post: ritamshri

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top