Mobile SMS Traffic?
2015-09-29, 08:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-29, 08:08 PM by LeadCatcher.)
Just an idea:

Getting a prepaid card, buying a flatrate to send infinitely SMS and automate it using an android smartphone with a bot or something. The bot generates random numbers and sends sms to them (the SMS will be delivered to the existing numbers) or takes a list with mobile numbers. In the SMS is a link to your landing page of course.

What do you think about it?
2015-10-01, 04:33 AM,
I think you have come up with a slight spin on this, but the basic idea has been done. And I also know that networks started to get A TON of heat for letting this SMS spamming continue. I think there was even some law suits involved.

So yeah, I don't think there is any major network that allows this, but if you happen to find one, even then it's risky.

Why don't you make a opt in page where people can submit their number in return for a valuable tool or ebook. You could then send them all the messages you wanted (as long as they didn't opt out)

Just saying, Great idea but could use a little bit of work :)

Hope this answers your question.

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-02, 01:44 AM,
(2015-10-01, 04:33 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote: I think you have come up with a slight spin on this, but the basic idea has been done. And I also know that networks started to get A TON of heat for letting this SMS spamming continue. I think there was even some law suits involved.

So yeah, I don't think there is any major network that allows this, but if you happen to find one, even then it's risky.

Why don't you make a opt in page where people can submit their number in return for a valuable tool or ebook. You could then send them all the messages you wanted (as long as they didn't opt out)

Just saying, Great idea but could use a little bit of work :)

Hope this answers your question.

~MoneyCashers

Oh okay, so then this would be a little bit too risky.

But the idea with the number (or email) submission is not bad. I will keep that in mind :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Madden NFL Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrLions 7 709 2017-12-06, 01:06 PM
Last Post: WillydaDon
  How to make $50 daily with Targeted Traffic and CPA Offers Proster 47 4,769 2017-12-03, 12:12 AM
Last Post: ritamshri
  Free Madden Mobile Hack Landing Page CrypticEagle 7 384 2017-11-28, 07:28 PM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  [GET] BackJack ☢ Wordpress Plugin to Hijack Exit Traffic ☢ styx 3 1,303 2017-11-27, 09:26 PM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas
  UNIQUE Clash Of Clans Generator for CPAGRIP [MOBILE FRIENDLY] - HIGH Conversion RATES krmr 120 41,028 2017-11-19, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Tag9J222YLUL

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top