Mobile In App Browser + Adult CPA = Not converting
2018-06-23, 08:07 AM,
Hi Yall,
Im having quite a frustrating time at this moment. I'm getting clicks but the conversions aren't counting.

I've recently got back into CPA marketing after having quite some success a couple years back.
Been testing things out the last few weeks and have ran into this issue that driving me mad!

I noticed that at times some offers don't seem to count the conversions that come from the in app browser of a mobile app such as Instagram or Snapchat. For example, an SOI offer, the user does everything that equals a conversion, provides name, email, sex etc and submits. This should be a conversion but nope the affiliate network dashboard does not show the conversion it shows the click though.

I've found a few that do count the conversion but today the main offer i been pushing decided not to count the conversions any longer. I'm quite sure there are conversions going on as the previous days this offer has been getting me quite a few conversions for the amount of clicks I been getting but today its the same amount of clicks with 0 conversions from the same traffic source.

It doesn't make sense. I've tested multiple networks and all appear to come back with the same issue with most of their offers.

Have any of yall ran into this issue?
How can I fix this and get these conversions to count?
Are the offers meant to not count conversions from In App browsers?

If any one can help please do, this issue has been driving me Insane.

Thanks
Share This Thread :

2018-06-23, 01:21 PM,
(2018-06-23, 08:07 AM)slickkilla Wrote: I noticed that at times some offers don't seem to count the conversions that come from the in app browser of a mobile app such as Instagram or Snapchat.

I can't confirm that this happens with Snapchat and its "swipe up" links.

Are you pretty sure? Did you arrange some split tests already?

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-24, 12:33 PM,
(2018-06-23, 01:21 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-06-23, 08:07 AM)slickkilla Wrote: I noticed that at times some offers don't seem to count the conversions that come from the in app browser of a mobile app such as Instagram or Snapchat.

I can't confirm that this happens with Snapchat and its "swipe up" links.

Are you pretty sure? Did you arrange some split tests already?

Thank you for your reply.
I tested a few offers through out about 4 networks on different devices. What came out of the test was that when I converted on the in-app browser it didn't count but once I used the devices native browser it counted the conversion.