Mobhugger's Journey of getting into gear again - Elites May Giveaway
2016-05-14, 04:30 PM,
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

Alright guys so here's to my journey and a little about myself

I'm 26 years old, I live in Denmark which is expensive as hell as you might already know ;).

I started IM years ago, but due to my mental problems over the last 3-4 years where I was in and out of the hospital a lot I haven't been able to focus and find the energy and mental clarity to do this IM stuff. So this giveaway is one of the things I've decided that's gonna kick my ass into gear again.

Alright here are some of my plans and goals for this journey:

Goals:
a.One of my goals will be to make $350 in a week on OGAds so I can get weekly payments
b. Shooting for $500 in a months time with this. Hopefully it'll be more like 5k ;)

Planning on doing:
1. First I'll decide on a domain name I'm gonna start with a free domain redirect for this. I'll use frenom because they offer 5 different types of domain endings instead of just .tk

2. I'm gonna create a short pdf that will compell people to fill out of my offers(non bh)

3. I'm mostly gonna be trying to get mobile traffic, but it won't really matter that much(the pdf will convince them to use their phone)

4. I will be driving traffic from all kinds of places, but mostly social and similar(not gonna use yt for now)

5. If I see fit and can get time for it. I'll juse my google play developer account with some simple apps just to get a little passive income going.

Alright that's it for now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 26 1,068 6 hours ago
Last Post: bizburger
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 6 120 9 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  First journey ever. PieterW 9 283 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Last Post: PieterW
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 29 2,805 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Last Post: JenniN
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 46 3,071 Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Last Post: cellmind3

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top