Mike's CPA Journey | From 0 to Hero
2015-10-28, 11:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-28, 11:37 PM by sweet.)
Welcome to Mike's CPA Journey

• Introduction
Hello everyone, my name is Mike and I'm from Romania.I currently study law at a famous University from my country and beside studying I do CPA most of my time.

I have been in the IM bussines since 2012, with little to medium succes, never took it serious.Now I'm going to take a blank sheet and start it from scratch.I had 2 previous journeys all failed because lack of motivation and real -life problems.The purpose of this journey is to provide motivation, hopefully it will be the kick in the ass to work and study harder.Feel free to ask any questions, I will try to answer them on the thread or in pm.

• Tools List

I have various tools, different for each method, since I will try different methods, I never put my eggs in a single basket.You can freely ask what tool do I use for a method on the thread.

• Niche

My niches are mostly android and phone related, so I'm going to use different networks, see which one works best.

• Methods/Traffic Source

I am going to use the following/traffic source:
-Instagram
-Youtube/Dailymotion/Vimeo
-Facebook
-SEO
-Twitter
-maybe later on Pinterest, if everything works as planned

• Goals

-post one article/day on my multiniche website
-post one video on YT/Dailymotion/Vimeo
-get a constant stream of follower on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
-make 1$/day [Check]
-make 10$/day [X]
-make 100$/day [X]

• Final Notes

I will update the thread with daily earnings and stuff that I had done, stay tuned for updates.

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2015-10-28, 11:32 PM,
Goodluck mate, btw why the text is black.

WEBSITE DEVELOPER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
2015-10-28, 11:35 PM,
(2015-10-28, 11:32 PM)lpfacun Wrote: Goodluck mate, btw why the text is black.

thank you, I wanted to make it to look unique, gonna change it since it is not pleasant for the eye Smile

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2015-10-28, 11:55 PM,
Nice journey hope to see you succeed, Good Luck!

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-10-29, 12:06 AM,
Great to see you getting something done mate.

I will be rooting for you! :)

If you need something let me know :)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-29, 12:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-29, 12:18 AM by sweet.)
(2015-10-28, 11:55 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Nice journey hope to see you succeed, Good Luck!

I hope to, thank you very much

(2015-10-29, 12:06 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote: Great to see you getting something done mate.

I will be rooting for you! :)

If you need something let me know :)

~MoneyCashers

thanks for the support, I'm going to definitely pm you if I need something, thanks

2015-10-30, 02:47 AM,

Update #1-28.10.2015
So yesterday I did some research on how to reverse engineer my competitors backlink, I actually found a way though it will require a lot of work manually, nontheless I'm ready for whatever this SEO beast throws at me.
I've scraped some articles for web2.0s all I have to do is to make them readable and they are ready to go.

I have several twitter accounts, but I will post only stats of my main account:
Followers yesterday: 2612
Followers now: 2724

I have only one Instagram account, I thought until I find my way using instagram I will only use one account.
Instagram stats:
Followers yesterday: 254
Followers now: 322

I didn't do much with facebook since my accounts didn't arrived yet, so FB is on pause right now.

My todays goal would be to build some web2.0s to one of my vimeo videos lets see if it will appear in the serps, if not, I'm going to change strategy.

Yesterday Stats:
[Image: y8FAVT8.png?1]

2015-10-30, 05:10 AM,
Try to make your landing pages more HQ man and you will earn more + better converation rate :)

No agony, No pain, Shall make me cry soldier was i born soldier shall i die i live by chance love by choice and kill by profession we miss home because we save homes.
[Image: 8FCpO7j.png]
2015-10-30, 09:16 AM,
Good luck bud!

I hope I'll learn a lot from your journey.
2015-10-30, 01:34 PM,
I like it when people use different methods to earn. What is the most you earned in 1 day and what traffic source's brings you the most income? And how do you separate these platforms, do you every day work on YT, Twitter, IG.. or one day is only for yt and so on?

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 77 5,644 1 hour ago
Last Post: HarryNguyen
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 250 37,196 2 hours ago
Last Post: kwojew
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 34 1,309 2 hours ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 12 296 3 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 23 1,142 Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Last Post: ewakr

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top