Mighty Content Locker...
2014-11-15, 10:15 AM,
Has anyone used Mighty Content Locker? I'm considering it..?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
2014-11-15, 10:55 AM,
Never heard of it looking right now.
2014-11-15, 11:26 AM,
It's a fairly interesting script. If I'm not mistaken, you can turn any offer into an incent if it applies to what you're trying to do. Thay is if the network will allow it?
2014-11-17, 06:38 AM,
I have it and I've been using it for like 2 years and it's awesome cause you can build your own content locker with any offer from any network you want. I also like it cause you can pick any display name like "click here and fill to unlock." The only bad thing is that you need to control your offers manually.
2014-11-19, 11:59 AM,
(2014-11-17, 06:38 AM)tribo Wrote: I have it and I've been using it for like 2 years and it's awesome cause you can build your own content locker with any offer from any network you want. I also like it cause you can pick any display name like "click here and fill to unlock." The only bad thing is that you need to control your offers manually.

Would you know if it works with WordPress? Have you had any issues with you networks using it?

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "controling your offers manually"?

Thanks.
2014-11-19, 03:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-19, 03:40 PM by ninjals.)
Its better to use the content lockers given by the CPA networks, rather than your own lockers. Because you need to spend a lot of time optimizing the offers ,when you use your own.

(2014-11-19, 11:59 AM)jbg00d Wrote:
(2014-11-17, 06:38 AM)tribo Wrote: I have it and I've been using it for like 2 years and it's awesome cause you can build your own content locker with any offer from any network you want. I also like it cause you can pick any display name like "click here and fill to unlock." The only bad thing is that you need to control your offers manually.

Would you know if it works with WordPress? Have you had any issues with you networks using it?

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "controling your offers manually"?

Thanks.

You have to add the offers from the CPA network to your content locker. And control regularly to see if the offers have been expired, or are they still up.

Reason: some CPA networks have daily cap on some offers or some offers are being stopped by the network
2014-11-20, 05:14 AM,
Got it.

I was accepted into peerfly's incentive program however they only allow incentive traffic. Meaning you can't use ppc, search, social etc... Unless I'm missing something, what good is that?

It's clear how a content locker could make a lot of money, but if you can't use any of the above traffic methods, how the heck are you supposed to get traffic to your offer?

Totally Lost on this...
2014-11-20, 09:41 AM,
(2014-11-20, 05:14 AM)jbg00d Wrote: Got it.

I was accepted into peerfly's incentive program however they only allow incentive traffic. Meaning you can't use ppc, search, social etc... Unless I'm missing something, what good is that?

It's clear how a content locker could make a lot of money, but if you can't use any of the above traffic methods, how the heck are you supposed to get traffic to your offer?

Totally Lost on this...

This is by far the best script by far! Innozemec is a user on this forum who created it. Support is top notch! It's really recommended for non-incent offers. You can blank the referrer though. Along with some other cool options.

I'm a REALLY big critic of anything sold in the IM world, and I highly recommend using this. I won't even drop an affiliate link. Just go buy it. I made my money back for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 203 Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 94 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 88 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  torrent' content locker Med Fd 2 85 2017-10-03, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 206 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top