MicroNicheSite or MultiNicheSite?
2015-09-25, 04:05 AM,
I'm trying my luck with seo and I've successfully ranked some amazon pages.
I now want to go back to hack sites since they are converting so great for me.
Just what is ranking better for you guys?
Multi Niche Sites which covers nearly any gaming niche or micro niche sites where I'm going to write about 10k words for extremly low comp keywords?
Latest Thanks - View all

egbertc20(2016-05-30 10:11 AM) hansama(2015-09-25 04:28 AM) 
2015-09-25, 05:01 AM,
Why are you quitting amazon affiliate marketing man? I'm about to start on it, got any tips?

As for your question I suggest you go for either low comp keywords or if you have money and expertise you can start fighting for a position on the big hack niches. But I don't recommend that since there are so many other white hat niches you could earn from instead of entering a very competitive hack niche!
2015-09-30, 04:52 AM,
(2015-09-25, 05:01 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: Why are you quitting amazon affiliate marketing man? I'm about to start on it, got any tips?

As for your question I suggest you go for either low comp keywords or if you have money and expertise you can start fighting for a position on the big h@ck niches. But I don't recommend that since there are so many other white hat niches you could earn from instead of entering a very competitive h@ck niche!

I want to start work with amazon affiliate marketing,Where I need to sign up?

Liverpool F.C YNWA 1892 <3

2015-09-30, 05:09 AM,
(2015-09-30, 04:52 AM)Liverpool F.C Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 05:01 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: Why are you quitting amazon affiliate marketing man? I'm about to start on it, got any tips?

As for your question I suggest you go for either low comp keywords or if you have money and expertise you can start fighting for a position on the big h@ck niches. But I don't recommend that since there are so many other white hat niches you could earn from instead of entering a very competitive h@ck niche!

You need to sign up to their affiliate program, once you generate a commission they will then check your website and approve/disapprove you.
2015-10-01, 08:29 AM,
(2015-09-30, 05:09 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 04:52 AM)Liverpool F.C Wrote:

You need to sign up to their affiliate program, once you generate a commission they will then check your website and approve/disapprove you.

Thank you very much :)

Liverpool F.C YNWA 1892 <3

2015-10-08, 11:28 AM,
If you get penalized with a multi niche site, everything is down the drain at once.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-10-08, 01:54 PM,
How do you rank the site, do you use senuke

[Image: O1FNcNI.png]
2015-10-13, 12:24 AM,
microniche is best because u can get 1 niche deleted if the entire site got down, if u have multiniche page u can spect more traffic in some threads than others and if ur site is down, the entire page is down and u lost everything

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top