Michael Rudier scam - important advices
2018-12-08, 05:06 PM,
6 CPAElites users contacted me already today about Michael Rudier Michael Rudier and his scam thread (fraudulent sales thread):

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Update-...ed-Methods

They asked me what to do in this case, how the CPAElites staff could help them, and about my personal advice.

I know 2 people which forced Michael Rudier to refund their money already. So the chances are pretty high for you.

My advice:

1. You should create an official dispute thread here, so the CPAElites staff can take action: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Deal-Disputes

Please make sure to read this first: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

2. You should create a PayPal dispute case regarding your transactions to get a refund via PayPal. At some point PayPal will freeze his account.

3. You should also contact the sales platform https://rocketr.net/ and notify them about the fraudulent activities.

The only reason why Michael Rudier hasn't been banned: He will have the chance to answer dispute threads and PMs regarding refunds.

This case will have an impact on future method/ebook sales threads. I won't disclose my strategy here, but I can assure you that the chances are very low this would happen again (regarding fresh threads).
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2018-12-08 06:51 PM)  HawkEye(2018-12-08 05:23 PM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
Share This Thread :

2018-12-08, 05:45 PM,
(2018-12-08, 05:06 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: This case will have an impact on future method/ebook sales threads. I won't disclose my strategy here, but I can assure you that the chances are very low this would happen again (regarding fresh threads).

Nice decision Smile

Latest Thanks - View all

CharlieHarper(2018-12-09 04:49 PM) 
2018-12-09, 07:29 AM,
The method he was selling was shared on another forum back in 2010!!! I wonder why none of the reviewers spotted anything dodgy here, especially some rather reputable on the forum. Also suspect that the user InDemand who was constantly engaged in the sales thread and posting fake earnings is associated with the seller if not the same person. I wonder why the seller is not banned yet?
Latest Thanks - View all

CharlieHarper(2018-12-09 04:49 PM) SwiffJustus(2018-12-09 08:53 AM) DrKent(2018-12-09 07:50 AM) 
2018-12-09, 08:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-12-09, 08:55 AM by SwiffJustus.)
(2018-12-09, 07:29 AM)KCMM Wrote: The method he was selling was shared on another forum back in 2010!!! I wonder why none of the reviewers spotted anything dodgy here, especially some rather reputable on the forum. Also suspect that the user InDemand who was constantly engaged in the sales thread and posting fake earnings is associated with the seller if not the same person. I wonder why the seller is not banned yet?

The InDemand thing that you speak about kinda raised my antenna as well, especially when I saw this posting..seemed a bit choreographed
[Image: IN-D.jpg]

Of course not saying this is the case and it might just seem that way, but It did run across my mind.
As for the reputable reviewers maybe it was an honest oversight..Like you say it's from 2010 so maybe that's it, can't really speak on that cause I didn't see the methods.
And as far as him not being banned yet, well, I see he's doing some refunds,sooooo, which doesn't excuse it by any stretch and I'm pretty sure that UN is tarnished, but you know how this digital marketing thing can be..Full of multiple personalities, imposters and houdinis.. unfortunately.
I'm sure the staff will get it all worked out.
Latest Thanks - View all

CharlieHarper(2018-12-09 04:50 PM) 
2018-12-09, 02:20 PM,
Dispute thread #1: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-scammed...ael-Rudier

Dispute thread #2: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Scammed...ier--65827

Dispute thread #3: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Scammed...ier--65831

(Michael Rudier has been banned by HawkEye, 9th of December 2018, 10:53 (UTC+1))

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-12-09, 04:24 PM,
anyone already received a refound?

btw all i want to say it's LOL. really, the first suspicious thing is that "michael rudier" registered like 1 month ago lol. the second thing is that obviusily "REVIEWS COPIES" are fake, obviusily "indemand" it's same person al rudier lol, and also other REVIEWS copies was given to new members registred on same month ahahahah very funny to see 3/5 reviews are from accs registred on nov 2018 with 4-5 posts. another suspicious thing is that there was unusual bumps from indemand thats confirm indemand=rudier probabily.
Latest Thanks - View all

CharlieHarper(2018-12-09 04:51 PM) 
2018-12-09, 04:30 PM,
(2018-12-09, 04:24 PM)BlackShark Wrote: anyone already received a refound?

At least 2 buyers received a refund, as far as I know.

Several PayPal disputes are pending, and the sales platform has been contacted also.

And I still recommend every buyer to open a PayPal dispute (have a look at the first post).

Quote:btw all i want to say it's LOL. really, the first suspicious thing is that "michael rudier" registered like 1 month ago lol. the second thing is that obviusily "REVIEWS COPIES" are fake, obviusily "indemand" it's same person al rudier lol, and also other REVIEWS copies was given to new members registred on same month ahahahah very funny to see 3/5 reviews are from accs registred on nov 2018 with 4-5 posts. another suspicious thing is that there was unusual bumps from indemand thats confirm indemand=rudier probabily.

I contacted InDemand earlier today, notified him about the CPAElites members worrying about his identity/activities/reputation.

He refused to comment this here.

(You may have noticed that I asked InDemand to stop his daily bumps (by providing earnings proofs) inside the sales thread already.)
Latest Thanks - View all

BlackShark(2018-12-09 11:17 PM) SwiffJustus(2018-12-09 05:30 PM) 

2018-12-10, 07:15 AM,
Update:

1. Dispute thread number 4: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Scammed...ier--65838

2. Google shows the CPAElites threads about Michael Rudier at the first position (search for "Michael Rudier"). This is at least a good sign and perfect warning for future customers or buyers with pending transactions.

3. I have been told that PayPal closed at least one dispute thread against Michael Rudier. I don't know the reason for this currently.

But if it's worth your time (depending how much impact the lost money has for you personally), you could inform your local police to open a criminal case and/or consult a lawyer of your choice.

The CPAElites staff is not allowed to give any legal advices.

2018-12-10, 10:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-12-10, 10:12 AM by Ralphn.)
I am going to file a police case against Michael Rudier. Someone please send me the details of him. He didnt give me refund till now.

Thanks

Instagram and Digital Marketer  Cool
2018-12-10, 11:26 AM,
I don't know if that Michael Rudier was known around here, but there are a few weird guys on skype that try to convince members with kinda established profiles to sell their products. They all want to market their methods as sure-fire ways to make money. I think that if you would like to protect CPAElites, you could just dissallow all threads that say "make $x amount per day". That way you get to keep some guides in the market that may teach something valuable, for example "how to make cpa vids for youtube" and stuff like that and at the same time remove the high risk products.
Latest Thanks - View all

CharlieHarper(2018-12-10 01:30 PM)