Mgcash Media Group Applications
07-20-2016, 04:54 AM
We added now even more Pokemon GO offers. To check them all out send me PM or just create an account with MGCash and check them all out. For any info or help you can reach me at skype: nem.mgcash or AIM: nem.mgcash
08-13-2016, 07:43 PM
Little update for you guys!

[Image: ta66bc9.png]

Hundreds of new offers are available and ready to be promoted! To start running them, just add me on the skype or send me an email and we will set you up in the second. We have offers for almost every category and our payouts are better then on most networks. For every advice or information you can ask me and I will help you.

These are just some of the offers:

[Image: b59b7cf2d061410c9f3dc8288deac684.png]

My skype is: nem.mgcash
My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Don't waste time and start banking right away!

Mgcas Team
08-29-2016, 08:20 PM
Hey there guys, do you have good traffic but not good offers to run? Here at Mgcash we are adding new offers daily with highest EPC you have ever seen. From gaming, diet, biz opp and many others we have them all. If you want to promote them and start earning right away, you can contact us and we will be happy to help you out. Some of the offers with good CR:

[Image: Mq47YWi.jpg]

Remember, we can add offers for any country and give you special CUSTOM payouts! So do not hesitate to try us out and to run our offers, best payout guaranteed.
And from September 1st we will have special updates for all Mgcash users. So stay tuned and watch your earnings grow rapidly.

You can always contact me on skype or email.

Or you can just send me message here.
09-10-2016, 03:50 PM
New updates and news from Mgcash Media!

Are you running offers but have low CR? If that is the problem we have great solution for you guys, because we add daily new offers for any GEO and any types of offers.

Do you need Health/Diet, Biz Opps/Work at Home, Email and Zip Submits or just Gaming? We have them all and much more. If you check our payouts we are one of the few who pay’s the most.
If you have FR traffic and looking for high paying offer’s well we have them all from 10$ up to 20$ per lead! And for all high paying country’s we are dominating with the offers.

Some of the offer’s that we added and top performing offers for today are:
[Image: 8418095684bc23fdd48a21bea50e4ae5.png]

Also if you still didn’t check all of our tools, this is the right time to do it, because with our new tools you can bank hard! Plus you can optimize anything you want from looks of the locker to the tools that you want to use with us!

If you have any questions we are available 24/7 and you can contact us whenever you want.
For any more info feel free to contact us.

Mgcash Team

09-21-2016, 12:18 AM
Hey guys, here at Mgcash Media we have new offers for you to promote. As you all know iPhone is out and it is a big hit in all around the world. That is why we have offers for every country for iPhone 7 and payouts are higher than others and CR is crazy. If you want to run this offer let me know so we can approve you so you can start banking hard.
Some of the iPhone 7 offers and their payouts (Note we can also give custom payouts for our affiliates).

iPhone 7 Netherland – Payout 21$
iPhone 7 Luxemburg – Payout 12$
iPhone 7 Portugal – Payout 8$
iPhone 7 Great Britain – Payout 4.60$
iPhone 7 United States – Payout 2.30$

And many more! If you need any offers to be added so you can run let us know and we will add it!

Good luck and use this offers while they are hot and converting like crazy.

10-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Hello guys,
Here are some new news from Mgcash. We added a lot of new offers and Pre Hosted Landing Pages that you can create in just few seconds and earn with them because our offers convert very good. Also we would suggest to start doing WH niches because they are ones that everybody can enjoy and profit with it.

Some of the new Pre Hosted Landing Pages

Malwarebytes
[Image: ca646fd526a0cfbb6f5d6fc7b6811a5f.png]

VLC Player
[Image: cc30fc1709ef037ed88ce9a66a8e4467.png]

Opera
[Image: 51f1b34f59da81e2d46f78b2cf80c5f6.png]

GOM Player
[Image: 40864b9926a92b0dacd84f9c3d9dc583.png]

CCleaner
[Image: 32cfa148db3deebcdefa71bb5c6971ca.png]

If you need some offers to be added or any kind of help you can always send me message and contact me at:
Email: nemanja@mgcash.com
11-15-2016, 04:14 AM
Do you guys have lots of mobile content locking offers? Are you accepting instagram traffic like ogads? Our group is looking for another network.
11-16-2016, 10:02 PM
(11-15-2016 04:14 AM)berkxz Wrote:  Do you guys have lots of mobile content locking offers? Are you accepting instagram traffic like ogads? Our group is looking for another network.

Yes we accept social traffic :) sign up we will approve you

[Image: 3.gif]
05-19-2017, 09:20 PM
Hello guys, I hope you started to prepare your niches because as we all know on summer there is a lot more traffic then in winter and because of that we upgraded our system to maximize your CR and EPC with our offers and our new tools that we added.

Do you use some tools to detect how much traffic you had on your site and how much people looked around the offers? Well we added options to know exactly how much traffic you had specified time, how much views how much clicks and to see from what devices people clicked on your offers.

Preview of Device Breakdown:

[Image: ecd370c0b3e34dc9b226bd840ebc594a.png]

There is also a lot more new options that you can explore with us, from Custom Landing Pages that you can create in just few minutes to detail preview of your traffic and to keep track of it.

Some of the new offers that we added you can see here:

[Image: 1eac139ebd044bb087cfc90936c82de6.png]

If you need any help or anything, let me know and I will always help out.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Introducing the new CPAGrip Group Application Thread! CPAGripJohn 63,828 05-24-2017 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albertomax1
AWM Group Applications AdWork Media 18,441 05-11-2017 04:32 PM
Last Post: monument
Adscend Group Applications AdscendFehz 9,820 05-10-2017 12:54 AM
Last Post: cpaoffersmedia
The Official AdCombo Group Application Thread! Tim_AdCombo 1,299 03-29-2017 04:48 PM
Last Post: Stacy_AdCombo
The Official MaxBounty Group Application Thread! Joe Ferguson 19,451 03-07-2017 11:49 PM
Last Post: hotwire

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top