[Method] Youtube + AdsArmy $100 a day.
2017-12-04, 12:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-04, 12:26 PM by fruitcommander.)
[Image: LYk7CNr.png]

Ok guys, I've been tweaking a working Youtube method for a couple weeks and now I'm ready to share the results. I'll break everything down for you below. I'll outline everything I did and answer any questions you may have. So let's get a few of the major questions out of the way.

[hide]
1. How many videos did you rank to get these results? - I ranked 4 videos to get these results.
2. What niche are you using? - I am using game hack niches, Fifa 18, Madden, Roblox, and Shadow Fight 3.
3. What network are you using and why? - I am using AdsArmy. I use them because their conversion rate and EPC is much higher than other networks and they pay out on time every time.
4. Where are you buying your views? - I am using a friend's SMM panel. I will gladly share this information with action takers, however tire kickers will need to find their own views.
5. Where do you get your Youtube accounts? - I use a service called PVAZONE, if you aren't familiar PM me with your skype and I'll hook you up.
6. Are you going to package any of this up and sell it to us? - No I am not. I have gained a lot from being a lurker on these forums over the years. The only thing I'll be intentionally vague about are where I buy my views from and that is for obvious reasons.

Lets talk about what I did and why it works vs. what everyone else is doing. You may know this, you may not. Either way I don't care because it won't interfere with what I'm doing.

A LOT of people are doing the "unlisted" method, but this isn't necessary. Simply uploading your videos and optimizing your title and description and tags is going to be enough to get you started. So first lets talk about what tools I use to research keywords/videos/niches. I'm using VidIQ. https://vidiq.com/ (no affiliate link). This is a paid service but it's totally worth it. If for no other reason that to be able to copy your competitors tags to your clipboard.

Once I use VidIQ to research a niche. I make a video myself or use an outside source (do a forum search for game hack proof videos). I'll gather my competitors tags and then I'll write an excellent title. A good title should consist of your focus keywords and an attention grabbing clickbait element.

Next let's talk about our description. This is an area where a lot of people make a huge mistake. I know it's hard to comprehend for a lot of you that you shouldn't add your link in your description, but trust me when I say it's not necessary. Writing a good description that is keyword rich and has OFFICIAL links to the game/niche you are targeting are key. The best place to add your link is actually as a pinned top comment. When you write your description, make sure to link to your niches main website, and a couple of social media links. This will only help you even if you think its counter-intuitive.

Tags should be copied from the video that is ranking highest for your selected keywords (again VidIQ will help with this). It's going to be as simple as copying to clipboard and posting.

Once you have a high quality video, and a great title/description with proper official links it's time to send your views. I find that 30k -50k views is the sweet spot. Make sure you have a 5% engagement ratio for likes. For example, if you have 40k views, it would be best to have 2k likes to the video. It makes it look more natural. After your video has been up for a day or so, you're going to want to add in some custom comments. I find that around 25 does the trick. I also have a social media sharing script that I add on to my landing pages. i will share this privately for ACTION TAKERS. This REALLY helps maintain rank and is very important to overall longevity.

Ok, so I'm going to leave this open to questions for now. Forgive me I was a little tipsy when i wrote this. Here are a couple of thoughts to keep in mind. The stats you see pictured above are on a test account set up SPECIFICALLY for this case study. I uploaded the first video in this case study on November 22nd 2017. Do I make more money than this? Of course, and yes it is in different niches. The reason for this case study is to show you that even in "saturated" niches you can still earn. Obviously your reward will be measured by the amount of hard work and dedication you put in. Did I get lucky with these 4 videos? Maybe, but if it is luck, then I'm the luckiest guy I know, because pretty much every video I toss up that follows this formula ranks. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I will do my best to answer these questions in a timely manner.

[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2017-12-04, 12:03 PM,
IMPORTANT: Users are encouraged to check all downloads including: landing pages, PDF's, and anything else that requires a download. Ensure the thread creator has provided a virus scan before downloading anything, if it's missing go ahead and report the thread by hitting the (Report) button located below the fold. Please read this thread: Here to learn how to check landing pages for sneaky redirects.
2017-12-04, 02:16 PM,
Thanks for the tutorial/case study!

I'm really happy that I still see people who want to share their methods/case studies :)

Goodluck!
2017-12-04, 03:43 PM,
thanks for the study case,i have question,how much you buy views per videos?
2017-12-04, 05:25 PM,
Thanks for the nice Thread mate. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1.) Did you A/B test adsarmy with Ogads and CPAgrip? Asking since everyone uses them, but since YT is mixed mobile/web it's different for everyone.

2.) Did you create, buy or stole the videos?

3.) Do you upload the videos each on a different YT account?
2017-12-04, 06:12 PM,
Where do you buy views?

You have been warned once already regarding this. Stop offering your referrals to users on threads. This stops now or you will stay banned.
2017-12-04, 06:15 PM,
Great tutorial mate,thank you for your valuable information :D

I've just sent you a PM :)

Check my  IG + CPA Journey Thread
2017-12-04, 07:29 PM,
(2017-12-04, 03:43 PM)zing75blog Wrote: thanks for the study case,i have question,how much you buy views per videos?

Not really sure I understand the question. If you're asking how many views I send to the video, it's outlined in the thread. If you're asking how much I pay it's somewhere around .70 CPM

(2017-12-04, 05:25 PM)_Thunder_ Wrote: Thanks for the nice Thread mate. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1.) Did you A/B test adsarmy with Ogads and CPAgrip? Asking since everyone uses them, but since YT is mixed mobile/web it's different for everyone.

2.) Did you create, buy or stole the videos?

3.) Do you upload the videos each on a different YT account?

Yes I have tested OGads and CPAgrip, AdsArmy performs better and more consistently every time.
I created these videos myself in some instances, and in other instances I paid someone to do them for me.
Yes each video is uploaded with a different youtube account.

(2017-12-04, 06:12 PM)sellerview Wrote: Where do you buy views?

That bit is covered in the FAQ portion of the thread.
2017-12-04, 09:52 PM,
Hello mate, Please tell me how to create your video?
2017-12-04, 10:07 PM,
Awesome share bro,

What is your cost per each video ?