[Method] Make $20/day with Torrents by Commenting!
2014-08-07, 12:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-07, 01:16 PM by Calisthenics.)
This is a method I used long time ago back in 2012 and I remember earning $20+/day without much effort. Don't worry, it still works and if used correctly you should see money in your CPA account in less than 24 hours!

1. Go to TOP torrent sites with the most traffic.
2. Find popular files that everybody downloads, for example, latest PC games.
3. Leave a comment saying something like this:
"If it does not work, just download the latest patch they released yesterday on yourlink.com
I love this game and have been playing it for the past 5 hours nonstop! :)"

You see, it is very important to add personality to the comment and make it not look like spam. Also, change your comments from time to time to see what works the best.
I used to upload a password protected zip to mediafire and share the link straight in the comments because I found that everybody would download the file without thinking twice.

Why does it work?
The thing with torrents is that a lot of people don't know how to install the downloaded games correctly and end up with errors so they go back to the place where they downloaded from and search for solutions.

Useful Information
On some sites like Kickass they have a rating system and that works wonderfully with this method as I used multiple accounts to rate my comment up and also leave positive comments saying that it worked and people would naturally rate the comment and sometimes it stayed like that for a month!

Know that most torrent sites, especially the big ones, have anti-spamming protection in place so you will have to think of ways how to bypass that.

What I did was use a feature called Comment Obfuscator in an old software called Tubenoia and instead of posting mediafire.com/345fgh4 I would post mediafire.com/345fgh4 instead. Basically I changed the letter "r" and "o" to the unicode ones that I generated using the software. Basically, just change one letter before ".com" and also change the c", "o" or "m".
[Image: attachment.php?aid=472]

Why not just post mediafire.com/345fgh4 ?
Well, you can, of course, but I found that changing just the 2 letters as I said before works best for me! You can also use other methods to trick the filters, for example, mediafire(dot)com/345fgh4 or you could even use some less known url shorteners as they are usually not blacklisted. As always, just play with it and find what works for YOU!

Download Tubenoia (use it only for the obfuscator feature):
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/9196280/file.html

Virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3d8b8...407393874/

HOT TIP
Did you know there are local torrent sites for most countries?
You guessed it right, there are active torrent sites in France too! I will let you find them yourself though as I don't want everybody to spam just one site because of this post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Share This Thread :

2014-08-07, 12:41 PM,
I will try this method, thanks! :)
2014-08-07, 12:50 PM,
thanks for sharing !
2014-08-07, 01:33 PM,
Thank you bro, i will try this one too.
2014-08-07, 01:38 PM,
Thanks for the share its nice method :)
2014-08-07, 01:59 PM,
Nice share but what would you put in the mediafire link after that was downloaded?

Want To Supercharge Your Ranking?
[Image: gsaace-banner_zps3ce5a43b.jpg]
2014-08-07, 02:20 PM,
Even though it's old method, but it will work like charm, if you know the tricks. Thanks for your awesome guides, bro :)
2014-08-07, 03:14 PM,
great guide, i'll try it and see what i'll get
2014-08-07, 03:16 PM,
Goddamnit :-D
This is great method, is there many people using this? :-)
2014-08-07, 04:35 PM,
nice method and nice program here, however, I miss one thing .... how to monetize???

if you give a direct mediafire link instead of a link-locker url then that means what will they download from mediafire?
also where will they get the password from for the password-protected file??
normally, e.g. if you use youtube, you direct them to your landing page where you either have a content locker or a link locker. but if you give direct download links, then how to monetize?