[Method] Get some free micro bitcoins
2013-12-12, 03:33 AM,
Okay - read about this elsewhere but put a bit of a spin on it so here we go (be gentle, my first method to be shared here!)

1. Go to bitbin.it (a bit like pastebin but pays you for views to your pastes)

2. Create a few pastes there, make them about anything but don't spam keywords like free bitcoins etc as they will be deleted. Before you submit the paste make sure you click the 'Earn Bitcoin' link and paste in your wallet id (I use Blockchain.info).

3. Send some traffic to your paste, embed an iframe in a popular page or use a bot (I use my own bot that allows me to spoof referrers, useragents and how long to stay on the page to make it look a little more natural) and see the hits rack up.

4. When you check your earnings you will see everything listed under the Unpaid Hits column, don't panic! Every 24 hours this will change to paid hits. The payout depends on how many hits are on all the pastes and the advertising revenue of the site so it may fluctuate day to day.

You won't become a millionaire by any means but its a very very easy way of getting very small amounts of BTC. Do it for a while and you may edge your way to half a bitcoin one day :)

Hope it helps someone!
Latest Thanks - View all

newcomer(2016-08-07 11:53 AM) honeydew(2016-04-08 01:37 AM) rubelpangsa(2014-10-16 08:24 AM) doken1313(2014-02-21 06:42 AM) xyrcoon(2013-12-30 10:07 PM) 
2013-12-30, 06:05 PM,
They say Bitcoin might hit $40,000 Per Coin soon? I really wish that would happen. Been mining for quiet sometime now, need more patience. Mining a block is difficult!
2013-12-30, 06:09 PM,
(2013-12-12, 03:33 AM)thebotshop Wrote: Okay - read about this elsewhere but put a bit of a spin on it so here we go (be gentle, my first method to be shared here!)

1. Go to bitbin.it (a bit like pastebin but pays you for views to your pastes)

2. Create a few pastes there, make them about anything but don't spam keywords like free bitcoins etc as they will be deleted. Before you submit the paste make sure you click the 'Earn Bitcoin' link and paste in your wallet id (I use Blockchain.info).

3. Send some traffic to your paste, embed an iframe in a popular page or use a bot (I use my own bot that allows me to spoof referrers, useragents and how long to stay on the page to make it look a little more natural) and see the hits rack up.

4. When you check your earnings you will see everything listed under the Unpaid Hits column, don't panic! Every 24 hours this will change to paid hits. The payout depends on how many hits are on all the pastes and the advertising revenue of the site so it may fluctuate day to day.

You won't become a millionaire by any means but its a very very easy way of getting very small amounts of BTC. Do it for a while and you may edge your way to half a bitcoin one day :)

Hope it helps someone!

If you can earn half a bitcoin a day, do you know what that means? That means that you can earn 372.50$ A DAY! That would be fun :D
2013-12-30, 06:19 PM,
OP did you get payout from them ? Like you said half bitcoin a day ?

Because if yes and there is possible to use bots then i can become a millionaire soon :)
2013-12-30, 08:49 PM,
I'm skeptical about this one. Most of similar websites offer incentives of 5-6 numbers daily. This one smells like a scam for me, sorry.
Come back with a payment proof and we'll see next how the things will work out for the CPAE users who will give it a try.
2013-12-31, 04:10 PM,
Who would give you 600$ for one bitcoin, I mean really wtf
2014-01-18, 02:27 AM,
Sorry - been away. I got the first lot of visitors credited but nothing has been credited to my account since December 26th so will tend to agree with the scam side of things.
2014-01-20, 03:08 AM,
thanks for sharing bro!
2014-01-20, 03:20 AM,
great shaing buddy...
2014-02-20, 11:08 PM,
I have now been credited for the rest of the views btw - so looks like they are just slow crediting accounts now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Censor Training Experiment (Method) SwiffJustus 2 64 3 hours ago
Last Post: CpaFiend55
  [METHOD] Local SEO and CPA Offers to $100/day Proster 40 3,517 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ishraa
  [UNIQUE METHOD] How to Exploit Reddit to Promote Your CPA Offers (UNSATURATED) Padfoot 51 6,779 4 hours ago
Last Post: holkapolka
  RIP Unlist Method - Alternative Methods (Tutorial) :) alexparris 56 6,302 6 hours ago
Last Post: tamnga
  [METHOD] 'The Reaper' => 2K+ per Month lessleo14 6 203 7 hours ago
Last Post: lessleo14

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top