Me going through bad times - Trying to be inspirational
2017-03-30, 06:45 PM,
Hi everyone!

I'm glad to finally introduce myself as I've been lurking on CPAElites for quiet some time now.
So who am I? I'm a 19 year-old guy from Spain. I've been involved in some money making forums for quiet a long time now, but I never really took action because I was not in the need of money. Since now...
I don't want this to get personal, but let's say that I come from a wealthy family that never had any economical problems due to that my dad was the owner of an important buinsness in my city, and all my family relied on his salary.
After a streak of bad circunstances he had to shut down his company with a HUGE debt...
So here am I, trying CPA as an all or nothing game to see if I can pay my studies myself.

One year at the university is $2400, and to achive that I'd need to hit $400 a month in 6 months. That's about $14 a day. For some of you this might be an easy target, but for me (and many other people) is quiet a lot, as my best day on CPA was yesterday with $2...

Final thought: We all in this forum are so blessed to be where we are. There are bad times and good times for everyone, but we all should appreciate that we have this amazing life full of opportunities.

So yes, I'm going through really hard times, university is a nightmare, and I don't even know if I'll be able to continue studying next year, but I can say for sure that I'm going through the happiest times of my life as now I realized how lucky I am to be wherever I am.
2017-03-31, 12:47 AM,
Hello bro, just now stay motivated and keep working and you will surely achieve the target to earn your university fees atleast. Good luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

Palvin(2017-03-31 02:47 AM) 
2017-03-31, 02:24 PM,
The only key to sucess is to be patient and keep trying

This will definately lead you to sucess like others

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

Palvin(2017-03-31 02:29 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey im new here but had a bad experience with CPA bhavneetmonu 1 288 2017-04-02, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Youtubeviews
  I'm BAD CANNON badcannon 1 269 2013-10-18, 11:48 PM
Last Post: f0rest

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top