Me and my 8k earnings
2014-02-05, 02:38 AM,
Hi everyone,

Id like to introduce myself and give a little more information at the same time. Although I am new in this forum im not new to CPA at all. ive just been reading and never posting much, and if so then just on Forum discussions are not allowed here..

I started off with traditional affiliate about 2-3yrs ago. Then i switched to cpc (which am still doing additionally.)
And for about 7,5months so far i went on to cpa.
I am currently having stable 8000$ earnings monthly from CPA only and I will scale it up in the future of cause.

I finally decided to post and answer here in order to meet people and brainstorm and stuff

So yeah thats it :) I hope to have a great time here at cpaelite.

Greez gosch3
2014-02-05, 02:41 AM,
First post mate should be in our introduction! :P
Anyway, first rule of NET: PROOF, OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
2014-02-05, 02:44 AM,
Welcome to the forum! You will find very useful infos!

Join CPAgrip and improve your earnings!
[Image: M60MTxA.gif]I will help you if you got questions!
2014-02-05, 02:59 AM,
Welcome to cpaelites, I hope you enjoy it.
2014-02-05, 03:01 AM,
Welcome body, as klaatu97 said we need to see some proofs of that. And also I'd like to mention that this forum has a Introduction Sector ;)

Save water, shower with your girlfriend.
2014-02-05, 03:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-05, 03:03 AM by Alexander.)
(2014-02-05, 02:38 AM)gosch3 Wrote: Hi everyone,

Id like to introduce myself and give a little more information at the same time. Although I am new in this forum im not new to CPA at all. ive just been reading and never posting much, and if so then just on Forum discussions are not allowed here..

I started off with traditional affiliate about 2-3yrs ago. Then i switched to cpc (which am still doing additionally.)
And for about 7,5months so far i went on to cpa.
I am currently having stable 8000$ earnings monthly from CPA only and I will scale it up in the future of cause.

I finally decided to post and answer here in order to meet people and brainstorm and stuff

So yeah thats it :) I hope to have a great time here at cpaelite.

Greez gosch3

Well first welcome to CPA Elites.

Second please post a screen shot of your earnings from your cpa network so people can actually believe you

Third do you use white hat niches or black hat niches

If white hat niches do you have a certain niche or do you direct link a certain offer ?

If Black hat niche what kind of niches ? games or what ?

Fourth do you use paid traffic sources or free ones ?

Fifth Do you use a website for more than one niche or
2014-02-05, 03:06 AM,
Welcome! I'm new to the forums as well , but also to cpa. Your earnings are impressive if you're looking for a mastermind group please send me your skype info in a pm I too think it'd be nice to have a master mind. Best way to learn is to surround yourself with people that are successful in that which you wish to do.
2014-02-05, 03:08 AM,
welcome to cpaelites :)
btw answer those question by alexander :D
2014-02-05, 03:13 AM,
You probably doing SEO.
2014-02-05, 03:14 AM,
i everyone whoa thats alot questions right at the beginning.
I am currently in university and only have my iphone with me. but here is a screen

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top