Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Next Month Who Wins?
07-18-2017, 04:37 PM
Everyone knows its setup. Mcgregor is gonna win because of the odds there is much more money in it for both of them + it will be like x5-8 back if mcgregor wins if its floyd the odds won't even be x2. And mayweather is old now so he rather want to make a few hundred millions instead of making 50 by winning.
07-18-2017, 08:40 PM
(07-18-2017 02:53 PM)timrspk Wrote:  
(07-17-2017 02:08 PM)HawkEye Wrote:  
(07-14-2017 10:22 PM)timrspk Wrote:  Tbh I respect more MMA than boxing. If it was MMA, Mcgregor would knock the shit out of him, but since it is boxing, I dont know and 10inches glove dont hurt much I believe. So probably Mayweather last longer, but we will see, id bet on Mcgregor, he has been doing outstanding jobs.

(07-14-2017 10:44 PM)Watt Wrote:  
(07-14-2017 07:27 PM)HawkEye Wrote:  
(07-13-2017 11:12 PM)Watt Wrote:  Mcgregor has everything required to win this fight.
I cant even imagine Mayweather owning him. I Home I`m right :)

I like boxing more but only because I'm not a big fan on the whole rolling around the floor shit, I know 100% it's an art and takes so much skill though. Each to their own.

I just wonder if MG will even be able to catch MW, knowing MW he will run and duck the whole fight. I don't think I'll be paying to watch it either, it seems more like a media circus than a boxing match. I will be interested to see who wins though obviously.

Absolutely MW will run and move a lot but he must attack at some point. This is part where MG left hand can do high and more damage then MW. MG need to stay cold and focused on that part only, he will probably act like that. And yeah, this is media circus :) I`m going to watch this free via some live stream as streamhunter.tv or simply wait to see fight on youtube. People will upload to farm views, messing with frames a little, zoom etc, wont be high quality but also good method to earn fast bucks. Adsense will pay you amount $70+ no matter if account get banned. Views on this fight will be surely high 1M+ in only few hours for those who publish video fast and trick youtube to don`t recognize video copyright etc.

I just hope MW gets that smile knocked of his face, he has picked his fights over the years so his record IMO is pretty nulled.
Mayweather cant even read, suprised me. That guy is nothing out of his boxing ring rofl. His arrogance is annoying though, no respect. He annoys me, I want to beat the shit out of him, he is just being arrogant, not funny or anything like Mcgregor(he is too funny lmao, even if he says stupid shit, he is funny as fuck, but usually he does great roast.)

I just hate that he has cherry picked pretty much everyone, he has had fights against some good fighters, but mostly nobody special.

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
 Thanks given by: Watt
07-20-2017, 04:02 PM
(07-18-2017 04:37 PM)OnlyProfit Wrote:  Everyone knows its setup. Mcgregor is gonna win because of the odds there is much more money in it for both of them + it will be like x5-8 back if mcgregor wins if its floyd the odds won't even be x2. And mayweather is old now so he rather want to make a few hundred millions instead of making 50 by winning.

Interesting yeah I see what you mean, and MW is pure greed operated.

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Macron wins French presidency by decisive margin over Le Pen baymaxy 285 05-10-2017 02:23 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
Anthony Joshua Vs KLITSCHKO who wins? zamnajali 464 04-30-2017 07:27 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
Ad Fraud Scam Wasted $7 Million Per Month of Advertiser’s Budgets Ralc 225 04-27-2017 10:20 AM
Last Post: sky7253
Barca vs Real Madrid who wins... HawkEye 550 04-26-2017 12:03 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
Connor vs Mayweather Boxing Match... who will win clowndivini 814 12-27-2016 01:43 AM
Last Post: glowerz7

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top