Maybe one Day I like You Maybe one day Hate you [Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.]
2013-08-22, 09:05 PM,
first hello from france to every one in this forum, i'm the owner of this post :
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Is-Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.-Have offer problems?-leads

i have to say that there is some thing really strange with adshift they supposed to pay me yesterday but they did not yet but this is not the problem in other PPD my CR is higher , until now i'm ok i say to myself maybe it's just a bad day, but i freaked out when somebody commented telling me he completed all the offers he told me that he did recieve the sms and everything, i cheked and i found 0$ in my account (and i know the guy is not lying because some body else told me he completed the offer too) the real problem is with their offers or some thing like that, maybe they Have Offer Problems? leads too
So like i said in title one day they like u one day they F**** you look

[Image: hbj0.png]

fine for me i'm swiching the shift with work if u know what i'm talking about Sleep
aller à bientot les mecs
any help with french stufs PM je suis là
2013-08-22, 09:30 PM,
(2013-08-22, 09:05 PM)niksc Wrote: first hello from france to every one in this forum, i'm the owner of this post :
/Thread-Is-Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.-Have offer problems?-leads

i have to say that there is some thing really strange with adshift they supposed to pay me yesterday but they did not yet but this is not the problem in other PPD my CR is higher , until now i'm ok i say to myself maybe it's just a bad day, but i freaked out when somebody commented telling me he completed all the offers he told me that he did recieve the sms and everything, i cheked and i found 0$ in my account (and i know the guy is not lying because some body else told me he completed the offer too) the real problem is with their offers or some thing like that, maybe they Have Offer Problems? leads too

[img]/img20/4125/hbj0.png[/img]

fine for me i'm swiching the shift with work if u know what i'm talking about Sleep
aller à bientot les mecs
I don't have anything to say about Have offer problems? leads, but damn your earnings are awesome (everyday french leads)

Cool
2013-08-22, 10:17 PM,
Lol bro you are judging with only a few clicks, get more clicks and then talk ...
2013-08-22, 11:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-23, 12:05 AM by niksc.)
(2013-08-22, 10:17 PM)xapangoo Wrote: Lol bro you are judging with only a few clicks, get more clicks and then talk ...
and who r u adshift is lawyer ? lol every body is free to say what he wants it is a general discussions right
thanks any way

(2013-08-22, 09:30 PM)f0rest Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 09:05 PM)niksc Wrote: first hello from france to every one in this forum, i'm the owner of this post :
/Thread-Is-Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here.-Have offer problems?-leads

[img]/img20/4125/hbj0.png[/img]

aller à bientot les mecs
I don't have anything to say about Have offer problems? leads, but damn your earnings are awesome (everyday french leads)
2013-08-23, 12:59 AM,
Hmm , i work with they but thay are better than AWM .

How to inspect if is Have Offer Problems? ?

Simple , generate a html put a counter that regster only uniq visits , after he complete the survey redirect to that page

for example if you have 10 unique visits on your page you shoud have 10 downloads .
2013-08-23, 02:23 AM,
(2013-08-23, 12:59 AM)ucozer Wrote: Hmm , i work with they but thay are better than AWM .

How to inspect if is Have Offer Problems? ?

Simple , generate a html put a counter that regster only uniq visits , after he complete the survey redirect to that page

for example if you have 10 unique visits on your page you shoud have 10 downloads .
im using file locker but thanks for advice good idea
2013-08-23, 02:38 AM,
How long did you wait after the guy or whatever told you he completed the offer? It might take some time for Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. to get the "OK" from their sponsors? You might want to ask your manager if there are any fraud leads coming in from you.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-08-23, 02:44 AM,
(2013-08-23, 02:38 AM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: How long did you wait after the guy or whatever told you he completed the offer? It might take some time for Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. to get the "OK" from their sponsors? You might want to ask your manager if there are any fraud leads coming in from you.

Cheers,
PB3

whole day and i contacted the account manager because i did not receive my payement yet and still got nothing :/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 55 Today, 02:29 AM
Last Post: xdoctorx
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 164 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 11 569 Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 154 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu
  I need help with where I should I advertise my product? V4P0RW4V3 3 171 2017-10-16, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Mika9

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top