Maybe if you help you will change a person life !
2016-06-23, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-23, 06:31 AM by Ermac.)
Hello, First im sorry for this title but im really love this forum and i know well all of the members here always helping, my problem is not money or something like that, First im 28 years old and i know CPA marketing from 4 years old but in all of that time im just enter to forums and blackhat sites and download WSO's and courses, and im not open anything or take action in anything, actully im so distracted and i dont know from where i can start, and i dont know how? i dont know if someone like me here but im actully im now without any work and i love this industry and i dont want to leave it, in the same time i have a good experince in SEO and social media marketing and also html and dealing with wordpress and makeing videos, ETC, but im not use all of that, i think you understand my problem.

and thanks and sorry for my bad english :)
2016-06-23, 08:09 AM,
Hi, look , i think the biggest insentive to start making profits is to be motivated over your earnings, because if you work hard and you make desent money in what you do, you will try soon or later to improve what you are doing to earn more.

I will let you know my history, i started into ptc (pay to click) 6 years ago , then moved into PPD and now in CPA, while i was in this long journey i just realized that with the effort i did in that time it was not necesary to acomplish what i wanted. I was always using the youtube method over and over again, reworked it for some reason, bought tools and a lot of patience, i managed to make a little good money throught all those years, i think it was around $3000 usd total, i know is not that much for someone earning $100 + a day, but for me and where i live it is really a good money.

3 years ago i was in a cpa site, i just found a guy from where i live, he was earning like $300 - $400 a day and toping the leaderboards, i was always wondering how he did it because i was really frustrated just barely earning $50 or less a month , i went to the forums of that cpa site and start to talk with the guy, he never told me the method and anything, so i decided to move on.

I joined a new cpa site a year later, and for my surprice i just noticed the same username in the chat log, after i clicked it and sent him a private message, he remembered me for some reason, i just let the guy my skype and i called him for the first time, it was a weird feeling talking but a really nice experience for me, after that , a month later, i added him into facebook, we started talking more and more, he teached me a lot of cool things and for some reason in the world he told me his method, it was a really smart one, but a really hard one (since it was mainly SEO and ranking) he was dominating a really cool niche in that time , he also knows a lot of programming and made all the sites by itself, i can tell that this guy was a legend with the landing pages , i really never saw anything that better in my whole 6 years here.

After he told me all what he was doing , i never started to do it because of time in the first place, it is a really long way to get a site to #1 in google, he had a really good ranking in all his site and was using a really smart but smart thing to avoid google penalties (for some reason i want to keep his secret because he told me i was the first guy in his whole life that talked of this ) i still have in my mind all what he said to me and how to do it, im really lazy and without money atm , but when i have time i will try my best to do it.

My suggestion to you is , find people that knows a lot, learn from them, do what they do, read and read, try to thing when you are alone before sleep or something what you could do and how to scale it up.

i hope this story gets to you and everyone who reads it, sorry for my bad english , and have a nice earnings everybody.

Atte: pwnisher
Latest Thanks - View all

Ermac(2016-06-24 08:01 AM) 
2016-06-24, 08:04 AM,
(2016-06-23, 08:09 AM)pwnisher Wrote: Hi, look , i think the biggest insentive to start making profits is to be motivated over your earnings, because if you work hard and you make desent money in what you do, you will try soon or later to improve what you are doing to earn more.

I will let you know my history, i started into ptc (pay to click) 6 years ago , then moved into PPD and now in CPA, while i was in this long journey i just realized that with the effort i did in that time it was not necesary to acomplish what i wanted. I was always using the youtube method over and over again, reworked it for some reason, bought tools and a lot of patience, i managed to make a little good money throught all those years, i think it was around $3000 usd total, i know is not that much for someone earning $100 + a day, but for me and where i live it is really a good money.

3 years ago i was in a cpa site, i just found a guy from where i live, he was earning like $300 - $400 a day and toping the leaderboards, i was always wondering how he did it because i was really frustrated just barely earning $50 or less a month , i went to the forums of that cpa site and start to talk with the guy, he never told me the method and anything, so i decided to move on.

I joined a new cpa site a year later, and for my surprice i just noticed the same username in the chat log, after i clicked it and sent him a private message, he remembered me for some reason, i just let the guy my skype and i called him for the first time, it was a weird feeling talking but a really nice experience for me, after that , a month later, i added him into facebook, we started talking more and more, he teached me a lot of cool things and for some reason in the world he told me his method, it was a really smart one, but a really hard one (since it was mainly SEO and ranking) he was dominating a really cool niche in that time , he also knows a lot of programming and made all the sites by itself, i can tell that this guy was a legend with the landing pages , i really never saw anything that better in my whole 6 years here.

After he told me all what he was doing , i never started to do it because of time in the first place, it is a really long way to get a site to #1 in google, he had a really good ranking in all his site and was using a really smart but smart thing to avoid google penalties (for some reason i want to keep his secret because he told me i was the first guy in his whole life that talked of this ) i still have in my mind all what he said to me and how to do it, im really lazy and without money atm , but when i have time i will try my best to do it.

My suggestion to you is , find people that knows a lot, learn from them, do what they do, read and read, try to thing when you are alone before sleep or something what you could do and how to scale it up.

i hope this story gets to you and everyone who reads it, sorry for my bad english , and have a nice earnings everybody.

Atte: pwnisher

Im really thankfull for this amazing story but im still cant reach the first step this is the problem, i dont know from where i can start i have alot of methods and courses but i dont know what is the batter one, when i desited to start in something, someone came to me and say this is old and will not work try another method and in the end i will be DISTRACTED !
2016-06-24, 09:12 PM,
I have the same problem mate
Latest Thanks - View all

Ermac(2016-06-26 07:04 AM) 
2016-06-24, 09:30 PM,
I don't see the problem, you clearly got the skills... just pick up some "method" which looks promising and try it out....
2016-06-25, 12:50 AM,
(2016-06-24, 09:30 PM)pepeneo Wrote: I don't see the problem, you clearly got the skills... just pick up some "method" which looks promising and try it out....

the problem is i have tons but i dont know how to start !
2016-06-25, 03:48 AM,
your problem is not "dont know how to start" but "dont want to start" and waiting for perfect method with easy to do, earn big, no/low invest, etc.
what you need is ACTION!
start to try and fail until you success

im same like you 5 years ago, but now im able to make some money after i keep trying many methods.

Stop reading more methods, start action & don't afraid to fail
that is what you must do
Latest Thanks - View all

Ermac(2016-06-26 07:03 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 509 2017-10-18, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  How to change Mirror in CPAgrip Axlon 3 240 2017-07-04, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Axlon
  how to do change the particular niche my locking content florsbro 5 472 2017-05-04, 05:58 PM
Last Post: florsbro
  VPN change abin 5 275 2017-03-25, 03:36 AM
Last Post: John1993
  how i can change this ?? vip2 8 307 2017-01-20, 06:47 PM
Last Post: vip2

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top