[May] IndeXer's First Ever Journey [Contest] Update 29/05/15
2015-05-20, 06:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-30, 07:05 AM by IndeXer.)
I would like to open this thread with a warm welcome to everyone on cpaelites, most of you already know me but those who doesn't here my intro.

My Introduction:

Before introducing myself or starting my journey I would like to thank Hawkeye & the CPAElites staff for giving me this opportunity to share my journey. Specifically Hawkeye for unbanning me and giving me a chance to be a part of CPAElites again.

My name is "Ali", I live in India, doing CPA since last 4 year and personally I am a big Fileice fan. As most of you already know that I am not much active these days because of my personal family issues, my earnings have drastically drowned & drained in last 6 months to $0/day, (not to forget about getting banned here), I couldn't restart my CPA carrer due to lack of motivation. As I am about to get married next year I really need money and this will be the key motivation I need to start earning again.

I am in a relationship since last 8 years with my girlfriend and I am very happy with her. After a lot of misunderstandings and confusions both the families are ready for the marriage (finally). Now it's my turn to prove myself, show them what I am, make my parents & my would be wife proud on me, earn ALOT of money. There was a time when I was on a peak of my CPA career, making $200-$300/day, but everything is completely gone, I am not making nothing at the moment & want to go on a peak again.

This will be my life changing journey and I want all of you elites to help and support me in achieving my goals. As I am getting married in January I have 7 months to get settled and achieve my target which is atleast $40,000.

Which network I use:
Goals:
I will be using youtube & PPC as my main traffic source as I don't have any money left for SEO and stuff. I am going to upload 5 videos daily and keep track of them in my excel file.

To make this journey more difficult, above listed numbers are LIVE videos.

I know this is not hard to achieve, there are many elites here who are banking from $500-$1000+/day, It will take you 5 mins to reach from $1/day to $100/day if you exactly know what you are doing.

I will try to update the thread daily if not in two days. Before closing the thread I would like to say good luck to all the elites who have taken part in this contest, It's not just the contest you should focus on, focus on your journey too. Who doesn't like the extra money in a situation where you are earning next to $0/day. Wink

Please follow my journey and give me your experienced tips, I would love to read them and implement.

As english is not my first language I humbly apologize if I wrote anything wrong or have any gramatical mistakes.

Earnings:

Dealing with youtube mass ban at the moment, not loosing my motivation and going to my previous method.

Strategy: (29/05/15)
Simple.

Regards
IndeXer
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2015-05-22 12:39 AM) Super Mario(2015-05-21 01:24 PM) Eye2Eye(2015-05-20 07:03 AM) 
2015-05-20, 06:39 AM,
Hey Ali Aka IndeXer, Wish you best of luck for your new journey.

I believe it will be easy for your to reach sooner because you have been there at the top, so its just little bit an effort to reach back your peak.

Again i wish you best of luck for your marriage also.

Cheers

Work Smart ..Earn Big
☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟
2015-05-20, 07:07 AM,
Hi IndeXer,
Hope u will achieve ur Goal, Best of luck
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-05-20 10:43 PM) 

Proud To Be Member of CPAElites
2015-05-20, 09:01 AM,
(2015-05-20, 06:39 AM)Taajir Wrote: Hey Ali Aka IndeXer, Wish you best of luck for your new journey.

I believe it will be easy for your to reach sooner because you have been there at the top, so its just little bit an effort to reach back your peak.

Again i wish you best of luck for your marriage also.

Cheers

Trust me, its not going to be easy for me, I was away from CPA for quite some time, its no easy but achievable target for me. Thanks for your support.

-IndeXer
2015-05-20, 09:17 AM,
Good luck with your Journey bro. I am also from India.
I am in relationship since 5 years but her family did not agree for me. Confused
I hope you achieve your Goal soon. Smile Just a little tip, be aware of YT. And Just another big tip, YT is still profitable for PPD if you know what you are doing.
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-05-20 10:42 PM) 
2015-05-20, 10:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-20, 10:44 PM by IndeXer.)
(2015-05-20, 09:17 AM)ZackY29 Wrote: Good luck with your Journey bro. I am also from India.
I am in relationship since 5 years but her family did not agree for me. Confused
I hope you achieve your Goal soon. Smile Just a little tip, be aware of YT. And Just another big tip, YT is still profitable for PPD if you know what you are doing.

Thank you so much for supporting my journey mate.

-IndeXer
Latest Thanks - View all

ZackY29(2015-05-21 07:07 AM) 
2015-05-20, 11:17 PM,
(2015-05-20, 10:43 PM)IndeXer Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 09:17 AM)ZackY29 Wrote: Good luck with your Journey bro. I am also from India.

-IndeXer

Ha ha. exactly the same story i am facing these days, me too targeted my journey same as you. anyways all the best dear ali, i know you will be achieve this target very soon.
Smile
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-05-20 11:25 PM) 
2015-05-20, 11:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-20, 11:27 PM by IndeXer.)
(2015-05-20, 11:17 PM)juggared Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 10:43 PM)IndeXer Wrote:

-IndeXer

Ha ha. exactly the same story i am facing these days, me too targeted my journey same as you. anyways all the best dear ali, i know you will be achieve this target very soon.
Smile

Wow, I can feel you guys, I know how it feels. I thought it happens only in India, Good luck to both of you brothers.

-IndeXer
2015-05-20, 11:33 PM,
I am going to keep an eye on your journey so make sure you don't be lazy.

haha joking mate ;p

Best of luck,wish you the best :D
Latest Thanks - View all

IndeXer(2015-05-20 11:40 PM) 
2015-05-20, 11:41 PM,
(2015-05-20, 11:33 PM)JenniN Wrote: I am going to keep an eye on your journey so make sure you don't be lazy.

haha joking mate ;p

Best of luck,wish you the best :D

hehe, good one, don't worry I will not stop, I am very motivated now, will not stop until I reach my goal. Thanks for your support.

-IndeXer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG Journey to $200/day - COMPLETED > %50 julianthr 133 19,342 1 hour ago
Last Post: 8pipes
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 10 315 1 hour ago
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 544 8 hours ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  fELLA Journey to |SUCESS| < fELLA 65 5,556 9 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 25 1,283 10 hours ago
Last Post: sniping

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top