May I ask for advice?
2014-10-23, 10:56 AM,
Hey everyone I recently just came across these boards and I am amazed at these forums and people helping each other with advice and programs and how to's and quite honestly I never in a million years thought I would come across a forum base like this so I'm really excited to learn anything, anything at all you guys are willing to share I will be extremely grateful.

My situation:

I've recently made a website, hoested on hostgator and using weebly because I don't know programming at all and now that I've finally finished my website I'm....kind've stuck as to what to do next...

I've heard of SEO, I know it means search engine optimization and I've heard of "backlinking" and get the general jist of the more quality, more quantity = higher ranking...but outside of that I am a compleeeeete noob after that.

So I know I'm kind've a 'midget among giants' but for anyone who has ever made a website, could you please share some of your experiences as to what to do, not to do, get this and that, market through this or that, links to tutorials or anything and everything will be EXTREMELY appreciated!!

thanks a million for anyone willing to share their knowledge

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 13 412 Today, 03:45 AM
Last Post: juantamad
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 224 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 161 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Any Advice what should I do.. FindingGreen 2 170 2017-11-10, 11:45 PM
Last Post: FindingGreen
  [Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site. 5light 4 277 2017-08-06, 03:53 AM
Last Post: holleghren

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top