[May] Follow Along [Contest] The Trials and Tribulations of Effexion. NEW UP IN POSTS
2015-05-04, 05:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-29, 01:33 AM by Effexion.)
Introduction

Some of you will know I am a father to 6 children. Only 4 live with me, but I'm financially responsible for every single one of my nippers (whether I see them or not - whole new story-).

I was running comfortable for a long time. Going from my previous trade as a sales executive to whole new pastures in the Cheffing game. I was lucky enough to skip catering college as this job offered on-site training. Within a month or two I was left to my own devices. The kitchen was finally mine. I was the head chef; the only chef.

Eventually the 78 - 96 hour weeks started to get on top of me. I wasn't eating (as chefs tend not to. Looking at food all day ruins your appetite) and was becoming very, very ill. Despite family and friends telling me I need to hold back a little -and at times even my boss- I threw my self in to my work 110% (as I always do). Eventually, the inevitable happened and my doctor told me I needed to come out of work for a while. I was signed off with alcoholism, stress and anxiety. My world fell apart.

Not working also fed my dormant depression (this has been rearing it's head for 17 years. Ever since my best friend was killed at 16 -again, another story) and I fell in to a spiral. Now, a few years later I am even less able to work as my conditions have deteriorated massively. I still do everything for my kids and never let them see me when I hit rock bottom. Smiles can be easy to stick on, but kids can also be very observant.

The father in me wants to provide. My state of mind won't allow me to go out to work, so online monetization I turned too. I am not making no where near what I want to/need to, but I understand this is a slow process and my patience and determination will not let me stop.

The Plan

At the minute I have one main niche (website) and 3 blogs. I am using the blogs to spam certain demographics at the minute whilst my main niche ranks up a little. My Youtube video is pretty awesome, but struggling to rank it. I know THIS will be my main earner in the future.

Progress:

Here is my little charty thing (got to love technical terms). It is far from glorious, but nontheless it's progress:

[Image: H1HwPW0.png]

I used to use AWM, but after I had friends telling me they had downloaded my stuff and not even seeing clicks; I stopped lol.

Well, there's my story. I'll keep updating.

I will update this t 3pm and 10pm every day.

UPDATE 1 4pm 04/05/15:

Sorry, the update is a little late (it's now 4pm my time). I have just cycled an hour and a half to pawn my camera to get some much needed cash on a 9 year old's BMX and in blistering heat to find the shop's closed. Anyhoo, without further ado, here's how I am doing today:

[Image: AS66ocL.png]

I don't understand, really. I am doing everything EXACTLY how I was yesterday, but my results speak for themselves. Time to step up my game and SEO my blogs rather than just using them for spam. Hopefully, I should have at leas one lead before my next update at 10pm tonight.

UPDATE: 2201 04/05/15

Nothing really to report. Been mad busy today rushing around everywhere. Off to work now. I'll update tomorrow 3pm (My time).

UPDATE: 1729 05/5/15

Not much to report, but because I said 2 a day I will tell you what's happening. I have been out most of the day doing shopping etc. so not worked. I paid a small amount in to Facebook Ads (a wee investment, if you will) earlier today. I am not seeing anything at all so at least I now know a larger investment isn't a good idea, as of yet.

Today, I plan on writing an article -as long as possible- for my Youtube video to see if that helps it rank a little. I am also going to be optimizing my blogs a little better and signing them up to various blog-sharing sites.
I'll update again in a few hours.

UPDATE: 2325 05/05/15

Well, it's been a very busy day for me IRL. Starting with shopping with kids (which anyone who has ever done this will know - it deserves a medal), and ending with what the wife likes to call 'spring cleaning'. Sadly, a day with a feather duster and donning yellow rubber gloves leaves little time for actual work (blame female logic).

Here is a little picture to show you how productive my day has been. I do however, have a lovely sparkling work station Grin :

[Image: LBdVlJj.png]

Tomorrow, I plan to tweak my blogs a little and maybe try a quick games niche.

UPDATE: 1230 06/05/2015

Just found out my video is finally ranking first page on Youtube for my keyword. Now the real test, will people download?

Stay tuned. I'll update later.

UPDATE: 2104 07/05/15

[Image: 6dDCvWT.png]

Hi guys, quick update, sorry I'm not dazzling you with figures just yet have had quite a lot of family stuff to sort out so had to step away a little as my head wasn't 'in it'.

Well, if anyone comes back often to read this, you must be getting quite board by now. To alleviate said boredom; here's a little poem for you about a cat:

Oh cat,
looking lost,
looking down.
On your face,
I see a frown.

Oh Cat,
why you so sad?
Is it really that bad?

You no purr, you no smile,
you no eaten,
for a while.

Oh my furry baby bee,
eat just a little,
just for me.

Oh cat your fur so fluffy,
why you acting,
so damn huffy?

Oh cat my heart just bled,
when I realized,
you're actually dead.

I'll miss your cuteness,
but not your fleas.
I shall use you under the door,
to stop that breeze.

Back on topic. I have a new niche under my belt and ready to rock. I am going to get rid of my main one and put it down to experience.

Made a blog for a bot for a very popular Android game (white hat) and going to treat it as a 'set and forget'. Might have some results for my December 2024 follow up thread -stay tuned-.

Blogs a plenty and leads a none-(ty?). In a true English fashion, I shall present the proverbial stiff upper lip and trod on!

UPDATE: 13:54 09/05/2015

[Image: 8klOAtQ.png]

Started a new niche this morning and it's looking promising. Nice blog made and a video put on to Youtube (that 301 Sad). Still, at least I have had at least a click, and it's only early. Fingers crossed, dear readers.

UPDATE: 20:07 09/05/15

[Image: lAWhTSg.png]

Finally, at least something's happening in terms of clicks. Wanting more of these bad boys and maybe some conversions next lol. New niche out, new blog and new start. Grin

UPDATE: 20:46 10/05/15

[Image: XuLmOjg.png]

Hmm, sooo, a lot more views and a few more clicks so at least I am going in the right direction...kind of. Been running a new niche today and spent quite a while on getting the age looking nice etc. so I hope omething comes of this (another set and forget).

Now, time to take the advice of you guys and work on a multi-niche site. I have a few things in mind, but so saturated. Anyway, I'll keep on going on and report back soon.

UPDATE: 12:11 11/05/15

[Image: 6VTNkt1.png]

I have a spring in my step today. I have multiple niches flying around and my main was is getting a little attention Smile. Not great, money, but it's great to finally see a lead there lol. It seems my LP is working well too.

So, plan of action for today: A little white hat SEO and a new site with all my niches on one page should do the trick. I may throw a couple more set and forgets out too. I have high hopes today, guys!

UPDATE: 21:18 16/05/2015

[Image: lcQfgKo.png]

Hey folks, not really updated much as of late as I have not had aanything to report. I didn't really want to keep showing 0 leads etc as I know this can get boring quick. I have been using Grip's new UK incentive offer today and have had so many clicks (adf.ly shortened direct) in comparison, but still only one lead. I finally have a white hat niche lined up and just waiting on a little Python code before I can SEO properly.

UPDATE: 23:30 17/05/2015

[Image: 2T5mlzj.png]

Hey guys, due to a lot of stuff that's happening at home now, my mind hasn't been 100% on work. To be honest, it has taken a bit of a hiatus until I caan sort this out. I have done a little more work on my blog today, I took away a little content that may have confused Google. I also added a little extra to my main SEO article (I plan on building it bit by bit). Despite my lack of work it seems at least the first two sets of numbers are increasing well. I just hope for a better view to click ratio, and, indeed, CR.

UPDATE: 23:30 17/05/2015

[Image: yiwgB73.png]

Heya, guys! Personal shit is sorted, and I am back to work Smile. I have started utilizing my AWM account as it yields offers that CPAGrip doesn't. My PPD will all be through CPAGrip as will most of my CPA. AWM is always good for a backup though Smile.

Two hours AWM (10 mins work):

[Image: xzuPj18.png]

Thaat's one UK offer spammed across cleverly picked FB pages.

I have massive plans for the next few days. It's going to work my fingers to the bone, but hopefully pay off.

Watch this space.

UPDATE: 12:02 26/05/2015

[Image: k1V9wBp.png]

Greetings and salutations. I have been pretty busy on this and hopefully it will soon pay off. I had family down over the weekend so couldn't manage any work. But I still clocked a lead and increasing traffic. I have worked out which two niches are performing best and I a plan to put a lot mor work in to them particular ones. I was thinking about going on to Fiverr and grabbing a French translator and seeing how I fare in that market. However, my niche might get me banned as it has 'Free' all over it.

Will report back tonight.

Promise!
Latest Thanks - View all

lce(2015-06-19 08:01 PM) imtaurus(2015-05-26 10:09 PM) Moopsiekin(2015-05-20 09:47 AM) Bazinga(2015-05-06 02:02 PM) marinelu12(2015-05-04 05:33 PM) lordscarlos(2015-05-04 08:39 AM) Ben”””(2015-05-04 05:44 AM) 
2015-05-04, 05:46 AM,
It's a start mate, better than what I'm currently getting ^^
You have an idea of what works now just expand on it. IM is a learning process that never ends.
Keep pushing through and eventually your efforts will begin to pay off

Will be keeping an eye on this thread
2015-05-04, 02:43 PM,
Good luck, keep being proactive and see where it takes you.
2015-05-04, 03:41 PM,
Good luck mate!I am pretty much in the same boat.Keep us posted :-)
2015-05-04, 09:37 PM,
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. I have update the thread. Going to go back to work and try and sort those numbers out lol.
Latest Thanks - View all

Ben”””(2015-05-04 09:41 PM) 
2015-05-05, 01:29 AM,
Good luck!
It's nice that you're trying your best to be a responsible father.
2015-05-05, 02:41 PM,
Effexion, I'm contacting all those that have taken part in the May follow along campaign contest, please just remember the criteria based on the contest:
Quote:- Update the thread as often as possible, ideally it should be updated daily. Logic, the more you talk about your progress and updates the more feedback and support you will get from the advanced users. You should also share your experiences along the way too, this will not only help out the other users but I'll likely mark that down when picking winners.

The winner will be selected based on activity and such, just making sure everyone understands this. I have made sure to explain this inside the thread: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-May-Foll...Big-Prizes
2015-05-05, 11:07 PM,
(2015-05-05, 02:41 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Effexion, I'm contacting all those that have taken part in the May follow along campaign contest, please just remember the criteria based on the contest:
Quote:- Update the thread as often as possible, ideally it should be updated daily. Logic, the more you talk about your progress and updates the more feedback and support you will get from the advanced users. You should also share your experiences along the way too, this will not only help out the other users but I'll likely mark that down when picking winners.

The winner will be selected based on activity and such, just making sure everyone understands this. I have made sure to explain this inside the thread: /Thread-May-Follow-Along-Contest-Win-650-Big-Prizes

Thanks, Hawk Eye. Hopefully my updates will get a little more interesting to read soon lol.

Anyhoo, guys. I have updated the thread -a little late, but better late than never, ay?-.

Fingers crossed I see numbers today lol.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-05-06 12:20 PM) 
2015-05-06, 12:20 PM,
(2015-05-05, 11:07 PM)Effexion Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 02:41 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Effexion, I'm contacting all those that have taken part in the May follow along campaign contest, please just remember the criteria based on the contest:

The winner will be selected based on activity and such, just making sure everyone understands this. I have made sure to explain this inside the thread: /Thread-May-Follow-Along-Contest-Win-650-Big-Prizes

Thanks, Hawk Eye. Hopefully my updates will get a little more interesting to read soon lol.

Anyhoo, guys. I have updated the thread -a little late, but better late than never, ay?-.

Work hard and the earnings will come, also, the better you do and the more you update the thread the more chance you get of winning this months prize. Just keep working hard.
2015-05-06, 05:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-06, 05:58 PM by Effexion.)
(2015-05-06, 12:20 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 11:07 PM)Effexion Wrote:

Thanks, man. I'll keep at it. Going to go and update now. Had some news.

Work hard and the earnings will come, also, the better you do and the more you update the thread the more chance you get of winning this months prize. Just keep working hard.

Thanks, man I will keep at it. I am going to update now as I have some news :).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. Jazzmataz 155 11,671 2017-10-17, 09:14 AM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  relajus wants a 1000$/day. Is he nuts? [Contest] relajus 32 3,990 2017-07-13, 02:14 AM
Last Post: tigernic
  [JOURNEY TO $300+/Day] Amazing start! Come follow! icy 30 5,617 2016-09-21, 08:34 PM
Last Post: goldreview
  CR3ATIV3'S Amazon 6 Months Journey- Follow Me To Riches - Elites Giveaway CR3ATIV3 6 1,196 2016-06-11, 04:30 AM
Last Post: CR3ATIV3
  First Journey to Follow My Dreams [INSTAGRAM] Khaleesi 355 30,371 2016-03-31, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Khaleesi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top